gc28262
09-04 10:16 AM
IV admins, Chandu,
Please delete this thread or move this away from the main page.
This thread is a good fodder for antis.
Please delete this thread or move this away from the main page.
This thread is a good fodder for antis.
wallpaper Marilyn Monroe and Arthur
sledge_hammer
05-29 11:30 AM
Yes it will, unless there are more EB1I visas which could spill over to EB2I, in which case EB2I will move ahead of EB3I. But that guy has also said that the spill over may not happen because of the demand for EB1I.
Its just unbelievable that EB2I and EB3I (i.e. the persons who have PD when the numbers were calculated) will have to wait for about 19 years to get their GCs. We HAVE to do something about this.
60K EB2-I and 60K EB3-I pending so far. Does this mean Eb2 and EB3 dates will move together from now on for India?
Its just unbelievable that EB2I and EB3I (i.e. the persons who have PD when the numbers were calculated) will have to wait for about 19 years to get their GCs. We HAVE to do something about this.
60K EB2-I and 60K EB3-I pending so far. Does this mean Eb2 and EB3 dates will move together from now on for India?
ujjvalkoul
06-27 06:01 PM
if these turn out to be rumours ...then I will stop believing anything AILA says..
2011 Arthur Miller,
nrk
10-21 02:48 PM
Did you missed out the year 2006 or You expect the annual spillover happens in August and Septemeber 2010 bulletins so that they will move more than one year for EB2
I have built a very simple EB2-I Visa predition model
Making following assumption
15000 new EB2 ROW I-485 applications
12000 new EB1 I-485 applications
EB4/EB5 use 70% of allocated visa (30% spillover)
EB2 Visa Bulletin prediction for FY 2010
Bulletin Quarterly-spillover Annual Spillover
Oct-09 22-Jan-2005 22-Jan-2005
Nov-09 22-Jan-2005 22-Jan-2005
Dec-09 31-Mar-2005 1-Feb-2005
Jan-10 31-Mar-2005 15-Feb-2005
Feb-10 31-Mar-2005 31-Mar-2005
Mar-10 31-Mar-2006 31-Mar-2005
Apr-10 31-Mar-2006 31-Mar-2005
May-10 31-Mar-2006 31-Mar-2005
Jun-10 15-Oct-2006 31-Mar-2005
Jul-10 15-Oct-2006 30-Sep-2005
Aug-10 15-Oct-2006 30-Apr-2007
Sep-10 31-Mar-2007 30-May-2007
I have built a very simple EB2-I Visa predition model
Making following assumption
15000 new EB2 ROW I-485 applications
12000 new EB1 I-485 applications
EB4/EB5 use 70% of allocated visa (30% spillover)
EB2 Visa Bulletin prediction for FY 2010
Bulletin Quarterly-spillover Annual Spillover
Oct-09 22-Jan-2005 22-Jan-2005
Nov-09 22-Jan-2005 22-Jan-2005
Dec-09 31-Mar-2005 1-Feb-2005
Jan-10 31-Mar-2005 15-Feb-2005
Feb-10 31-Mar-2005 31-Mar-2005
Mar-10 31-Mar-2006 31-Mar-2005
Apr-10 31-Mar-2006 31-Mar-2005
May-10 31-Mar-2006 31-Mar-2005
Jun-10 15-Oct-2006 31-Mar-2005
Jul-10 15-Oct-2006 30-Sep-2005
Aug-10 15-Oct-2006 30-Apr-2007
Sep-10 31-Mar-2007 30-May-2007
more...
akred
09-23 12:11 PM
Current homeowners who are waiting for their GC MUST also be exempted from cap. This clause has to be there. Without having any gurantee of getting GC these folks have invested their savings in buying home even when the prices were high, WHY because they had real intent of making US their permanent home. So these people should too be exempted from EB cap.
A better justification would be that doing so will avoid bringing new supply on the market from people moving to their native countries.
FWIW, the home I bought in 2001 is paid off, but I wouldn't mind buying another one if this comes through.
A better justification would be that doing so will avoid bringing new supply on the market from people moving to their native countries.
FWIW, the home I bought in 2001 is paid off, but I wouldn't mind buying another one if this comes through.
srkamath
07-23 07:03 PM
Source of information ?
From what i inferred from the text of the law,
The 28.6% limits do apply to FB to EB spill overs, as the FB spillover from the prev FY is used to arrive at this year's EB limit.
The 28.6% limit cannot be applied to EB1 to EB2 to EB3 spillovers, because that would not make sense. From what i understood, if there are 10k spilling over from EB1 to EB2, then they all go to EB2 and are not shared 2860 each between Eb2 and Eb3.
Let me know if you agree with the above.
I also realized that, if ever there is a deluge of EB1 applications and it reaches the annual limit of 28.6%+(EB4+EB5)leftovers, then that's it for EB1 ! even if Eb2 orEB3 are undersubscribed!
Ironic isn't it? Strange is the INA.
From what i inferred from the text of the law,
The 28.6% limits do apply to FB to EB spill overs, as the FB spillover from the prev FY is used to arrive at this year's EB limit.
The 28.6% limit cannot be applied to EB1 to EB2 to EB3 spillovers, because that would not make sense. From what i understood, if there are 10k spilling over from EB1 to EB2, then they all go to EB2 and are not shared 2860 each between Eb2 and Eb3.
Let me know if you agree with the above.
I also realized that, if ever there is a deluge of EB1 applications and it reaches the annual limit of 28.6%+(EB4+EB5)leftovers, then that's it for EB1 ! even if Eb2 orEB3 are undersubscribed!
Ironic isn't it? Strange is the INA.
more...
vjkypally
07-04 09:50 AM
Just Digged all 3 links posted by Tikka
2010 Marilyn Monroe#39;s Day at the
raydon
08-17 11:25 AM
Does president OBAMA come through US port-of-entry and all the security checks when he lands on US from a trip abroad? or does he land directly in white house? Don't tell me the US officials don't make exceptions. Only the degree to which they do differs from country to country.
President Obama travels by Air Force One and might not go through regular airport terminals like the rest of us. For the US, only heads of state of countries are exempt from security checks. So the current Prime Minister and President of India will not go through security checks. Note, this holds good only for current heads of state. Abdul Kalam was a head of State, but not during the time when he was searched by Continental.
Btw, the list of VVIPs in India is ridiculous, like the whole Sonia Gandhi family, including her son-in-law.
President Obama travels by Air Force One and might not go through regular airport terminals like the rest of us. For the US, only heads of state of countries are exempt from security checks. So the current Prime Minister and President of India will not go through security checks. Note, this holds good only for current heads of state. Abdul Kalam was a head of State, but not during the time when he was searched by Continental.
Btw, the list of VVIPs in India is ridiculous, like the whole Sonia Gandhi family, including her son-in-law.
more...
lotsofspace
12-14 03:44 PM
The American political system is stands on three pillars; Judiciary, Legislative (Congress), and Executive (President). They have checks and balance on each others. Congress enact bills, president can veto or pass it. Supreme Court is evaluating this passed bill whether it violate the constitute? If it violate the constitute, Supreme Court can be overruled that bill at any time (even if it was passed by Congress and the President).
Constitute says Non-discrimination based on race, sex, country of origin etc. If some one prove in supreme court that per-country quota for Employment based and Family based immigration is violating the constitutional right, Supreme court can overrule this law of per-country quota. It is worth to take advise of expert attorney.
This is my 2 cents !!
BTW , Where is the fourth pillar? :)
Constitute says Non-discrimination based on race, sex, country of origin etc. If some one prove in supreme court that per-country quota for Employment based and Family based immigration is violating the constitutional right, Supreme court can overrule this law of per-country quota. It is worth to take advise of expert attorney.
This is my 2 cents !!
BTW , Where is the fourth pillar? :)
hair Marilyn Monroe and Arthur
eager_immi
07-11 01:57 PM
Well said, forget the premiums if you fall sick you know there is constant co-pay for both doctors and medication, then lot of insurance you are covered only 80% till you hit some 3000 out of pocket, so you need to add that as well. Please watch SICKO (ofcourse canada has more wait time but that is bc 20% of the people in the US are unisured and they are not in the queue so that automatically reduces the wait time in the US)
Every time I hear "Canadian taxes are so much higher", I respond back with "really ? how much are you paying a month for health insurance?". I suggest a typical breadwinner with spouse + 2 dependents is probably paying $500 / mo + in health insurance premiums. Add that $6K / yr to your US tax bill, then compare it to your Canadian tax bill. ;)
- GS
Every time I hear "Canadian taxes are so much higher", I respond back with "really ? how much are you paying a month for health insurance?". I suggest a typical breadwinner with spouse + 2 dependents is probably paying $500 / mo + in health insurance premiums. Add that $6K / yr to your US tax bill, then compare it to your Canadian tax bill. ;)
- GS
more...
.jpg)
deepakjain
05-28 11:17 PM
EB2 and EB3 will be in queue for sometime, fact being the latest fraud by Indian IT firms.
Please read then post comments.
I personally know 7 people who came to US in 2008 via Indian IT firm - designations [Sr Project managers or Program manager]....
Applied for GC under EB1 and every one of them have a GC now....not to mention few MNC's based out in India have done the same...one of my friends who works for an US based consulting firm in Hyd is here in US on H1B [12 months] he has a GC.....EB1
Please read then post comments.
I personally know 7 people who came to US in 2008 via Indian IT firm - designations [Sr Project managers or Program manager]....
Applied for GC under EB1 and every one of them have a GC now....not to mention few MNC's based out in India have done the same...one of my friends who works for an US based consulting firm in Hyd is here in US on H1B [12 months] he has a GC.....EB1
hot arthur miller marilyn munroe
nixstor
09-03 08:15 PM
You need DOB certificate at I 485. I am not sure whether Police Certificate is needed at 485 stage or not. What I am curious is will the USCIS accept DOB certificate from the Indian Embassy or would require it back from the applicants place of birth. A person whom I know has recently requested for DOB certificate and it took almost 45 days in his native place in India.
more...
house Marilyn Monroe amp; Arthur Miller
sk2006
08-16 01:51 AM
The original post was not about SRK detention.. but it was giving an idea of US immigration system. Well everyone here is singing praises of US immigration system.. if anyone of you will be detained if simillar name flashes on their computer and detained for hours and sent back then i hope you guys don't change your tune.. Thanks for all your reds.. looks like some people over here are interested in green or red.. crazy guys!!! go get a life.
Can you point to a single post praising the immigration system.
Can you point to a single post praising the immigration system.
tattoo Arthur Miller and Marilyn
gimmeacard
07-28 03:54 PM
Since you are in bay area I will reply to you. I don't need to see his tax papers, as long I can see mine. IF you are happy with your thinking so be it...stay where you are...and you can google froogle whatever you want. You will find your like minded people there too.
I don't need to share my thoughts here...its like talking to anti-immigrants on legal/illegal immigration.
Peace OUT!!
can you share your Tax stmts from Amway? you can hide the key Taxid # and address, leaving your name there... lets see it?
I don't need to share my thoughts here...its like talking to anti-immigrants on legal/illegal immigration.
Peace OUT!!
can you share your Tax stmts from Amway? you can hide the key Taxid # and address, leaving your name there... lets see it?
more...
pictures My framed print of Marilyn on
newtoearth
05-02 04:58 PM
...
dresses Marilyn Monroe amp; her new

saimrathi
07-11 11:33 AM
Very well written...
The criticisms of this website are LAUGHABLE. The Economist's quality of life index has rated Canada and Australia the top countries on earth to live in, overwhelming, year after year after year after year!
Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth consistently dominate the top 10 cities in the world to live. 6 of th top 10?
The index takes into account, cost of living, earnings capacity, safety, etc.
Canada probably has one of the most rosey futures on earth. It has an abundance of resources, a tiny population and ironically, global warming is adding to its opportunities.
Cost of living is actually far below that in places like NY and California.
Health care, while not top notch, provides better care to more people than is likely to be found in places like the US. PARTICULARLY for people that are older and more likely to need it.
Education is infinitely better. US Public schools are atrocious.
Yes, taxes are higher. How do you think these things are paid for?
As for the weather, well duh! :)
Anyway, both countries have advantages. I love the U.S. and that's why I'm here. But don't let an inarticulate and unfounded set of ridiculous statements turn you off. do you own research!
The criticisms of this website are LAUGHABLE. The Economist's quality of life index has rated Canada and Australia the top countries on earth to live in, overwhelming, year after year after year after year!
Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth consistently dominate the top 10 cities in the world to live. 6 of th top 10?
The index takes into account, cost of living, earnings capacity, safety, etc.
Canada probably has one of the most rosey futures on earth. It has an abundance of resources, a tiny population and ironically, global warming is adding to its opportunities.
Cost of living is actually far below that in places like NY and California.
Health care, while not top notch, provides better care to more people than is likely to be found in places like the US. PARTICULARLY for people that are older and more likely to need it.
Education is infinitely better. US Public schools are atrocious.
Yes, taxes are higher. How do you think these things are paid for?
As for the weather, well duh! :)
Anyway, both countries have advantages. I love the U.S. and that's why I'm here. But don't let an inarticulate and unfounded set of ridiculous statements turn you off. do you own research!
more...
makeup Marilyn Laughing at Home
nojoke
12-11 12:32 PM
The focus is shifting from housing to economy and jobs. With 500,000+ applying jobless claims in a week is horrific. People will soon be thinking 'can we send 10+ million illegal immigrants and 1+ million legal immigrants back home to get jobs for local people'. I find it would be tough now to sell the idea that immigrants can save the economy by buying house. If some bright politician gets the idea 'why not send the immigrants home and create jobs' we all will be in trouble. :(
girlfriend Shocked Monroe
pankaj_singal
05-31 06:48 PM
WOW... what a logic... what does Indian Govt. has to do with this money when this is taken out of my pay cheque.
When I take this money back to India I probably would end up paying some taxes on it... not sure what the logic is behind this... (again I do not undertsand the full details behind it).
When I take this money back to India I probably would end up paying some taxes on it... not sure what the logic is behind this... (again I do not undertsand the full details behind it).
hairstyles Arthur Miller and Marilyn

gcdreamer05
03-27 12:13 PM
One idiot without giving him name in comments started abusing in Hindi language.
Dude when you have guts to put comments then put your name in it. So that I know who has issues with my comments to thread.
And just don't give red " just for the sake of giving it make you feel happy ".
Hey how/where do you see the comments?
Dude when you have guts to put comments then put your name in it. So that I know who has issues with my comments to thread.
And just don't give red " just for the sake of giving it make you feel happy ".
Hey how/where do you see the comments?
vdlrao
09-24 03:18 PM
Do you think EB-2 India will cross 2005 by Sept. 2010? Thanks.
EB-I will be in mid or late 2006 by Sep 2009.
EB-I will be in mid or late 2006 by Sep 2009.
samay
07-06 12:16 PM
Hi Forum,
I have come to USA last year and was getting paid consistently till May31. Now, on July 2nd new employer (not a desi, but a big company) applied for transfer on premium processing. I'm continuing with my old employer, and they are marketing me, and have all such emails. Just wanted to know whether the paystub will be an issue for transfer? And how soon can I join them, and what is the risk if I join them now, before I wait for response from INS?
Any response in this regard will be highly appreciated.
I would suggest that you wait for another few days and since you have applied for a premium processing you should be getting a response from the USCIS soon. The USCIS requires last two pay stubs for the transfer however we have been able to obtain approvals even with a single pay stub.
I have come to USA last year and was getting paid consistently till May31. Now, on July 2nd new employer (not a desi, but a big company) applied for transfer on premium processing. I'm continuing with my old employer, and they are marketing me, and have all such emails. Just wanted to know whether the paystub will be an issue for transfer? And how soon can I join them, and what is the risk if I join them now, before I wait for response from INS?
Any response in this regard will be highly appreciated.
I would suggest that you wait for another few days and since you have applied for a premium processing you should be getting a response from the USCIS soon. The USCIS requires last two pay stubs for the transfer however we have been able to obtain approvals even with a single pay stub.
No comments:
Post a Comment