Tuesday, August 9, 2011

audrey tautou pixie

images See more Audrey Tautou audrey tautou pixie. Haircut Ideas for career women
  • Haircut Ideas for career women



  • jackrabbit
    03-26 06:45 PM
    No, waiting for OMB clearance.

    And does this mean that this law will definitely change, or is it still possible that vested interests may still keep substition alive?





    wallpaper Haircut Ideas for career women audrey tautou pixie. Audrey Tautou
  • Audrey Tautou



  • kumar1
    07-13 04:27 PM
    I'm tired and extremely frustrated. Maybe this country does NOT need
    an experience special education teacher nor a registered nurse (my husband), who studied here but cannot work because of unavailability of visa/green card.

    Starting today, I will explore the possibility of moving to Canada. Could anyone direct me on how to start?
    Google "Canada Immigration"... very first link that you get will be very useful.





    audrey tautou pixie. Audrey Tautou#39;s Short Wavy
  • Audrey Tautou#39;s Short Wavy



  • new_horizon
    03-27 02:08 PM
    I cannot think of any one good leader left in india. not one who can rise above self-interest and narrow mentality. Can you imagine any one of the so called leaders that was mentioned in this list leading the nation, and not be a laughing stock? remember deva gowda at davos...made a mockery of India there. Mayawati/modi, etc. what kind of leadership qualities (international affairs/finance/etc) do they have? the only kind of experience they have is gundaism, and creating conflicts with caste, culture and religion.
    I wish most of the current class of leaders were erased, and a new class of leaders were brought in. Sadly that'll never happen with the kind of democratic setup we have. in the name of representation, we are debarring intellects, and people with broad vision from joining politics.





    2011 Audrey Tautou audrey tautou pixie. Audrey Tautou
  • Audrey Tautou



  • sroyc
    02-14 11:59 AM
    I was watching an episode of the BBC series - Planet Earth where people involved in the conservation and protection of the tiger and other endangered animals were lamenting about how difficult it is for the intellectuals to convince those living close to these animal habitats to help in conservation when they are not able to feed their children and are affected by the tiger killing farm animals.

    This is not exactly similar to the ROW Vs India/China debate. I'm definitely not implying that ROW applicants are not intellectuals. The gist of what I've learnt from that episode was that we cannot push for removal of per country quotas without significantly speeding the processing times for everyone. I have no doubt that the per country quota is unfair to people from countries with large populations simply because we are representing ourselves and not our countries here. (We have been bracketed according to the country of birth in order for USCIS to enforce the current immigration laws.) But at the same time, we'll lose the much required support of ROW members if our approach is to unload a few years of our misery on them.

    With so many people stuck in the backlog, we definitely need a one-time fix to flush the queue before we can lobby for removal of per country quotas.



    more...


    audrey tautou pixie. Audrey-Tautou-Wallpaper-2
  • Audrey-Tautou-Wallpaper-2



  • willigetgc?
    01-14 01:53 PM
    .

    My friend willgetgc your last post was so nice and so articulate i cannot believe you would again fall from teh pedestal and comment on something so bad i am sure it repluses your spouses or your parents and i am not sure they would want you to talk like this about anyone

    Now my frined please never iask me what my specific ideas are because you do not beleiev in it and you have no respect for what i might say so why ask

    PlainSpeak, go check my posts - I have only addressed your eb discussion issue, and nothing else. (If you decide to answer this post, multi-quote all my posts on this thread - lets see where I have abused you! - I have 4 posts of which one is a repeat)

    If you had thought for a moment and seen that my previous posts got posted twice - you would have realized something amiss, or if you saw my last post you would have realized that it was not edited to remove anything! However, to you everything seems to be "out to get you" mode, and you talk of not attacking personally, and yet here you are!

    Refrain from dragging parents and spouses (which country/era do you think I am living in to have spouses?) into this. If you call for civility, then you got to be civil first!

    I don't know whether you are wasting your time, but I definitely am!

    BTW, if you do not want to go ahead to share the details of making your plans work, in spite of some members asking, what is the point in your continued answers?





    audrey tautou pixie. Audrey Tautou - Transformation
  • Audrey Tautou - Transformation



  • msp1976
    02-18 10:19 AM
    UnitedNations,

    Your argument about immigrants favoring their kin for the employment based immigration is true...and you say that the USCIS would increase the scrutiny of each application...But it is a fact that a majority of our members, I would estimate 80% or more would very well stand up to a rigorous scrutiny...You see a lot of Indian coming in on EB immigration not because they have some kin here in US to sponsor them but because of the fact that there is a massive skills buildup in India as a effect of several favorable factors like...
    1. a large education system producing a large number of graduates...
    2. increased awareness in the population of the capability of technology wiping out their poverty...
    3. large hungry young ambitious population who toughen up in cutthroat competition...

    So I say let there be increased scrutiny.....If there are larger numbers allowed of EB immigrants even with rigorous scrutiny and prompt processing.....My particular group would emerge as a winner....

    During my education in India I have gone through so much scrutiny, I am not afraid of any scrutiny any more....I welcome it.....


    Now; some people may not like this posting. However; you need to have as much information as possible in order to strategize and talk to various decision makers. Some of them might sit there and listen to you but then when they start studying the situation they might come to know what I have posted here. if/when quota increases, it will probably be because when the intial 140,000 was set; the economy was at a different stage, population was at a different stage. The increase would probably just follow market realities (population is more then what it was when 140,000 was set and we need to adjust it accordingly).
    Reply With Quote


    When the cap is revised, I agree that 'the increase in net population' is one parameter in decision...
    But that should not be the determining dominant parameter....

    The dominant parameter should be the change in the US demographics and the needs of the US economy...Millions of baby boomers are gonna start retiring soon....The cap has to increase keeping that in mind....

    The projections of manpower deficit due to demographic shift are in millions......

    If you want to maintain the same standard of living, you have absolutely no option but to import more skilled labor....and lots of it.....


    America is barely producing babies at replacement levels and between 2011 to 2032 ...... 77 million baby boomers( people born between 1946 to 1964) would need to retire or phase out involvement in active labor force....
    http://www.teamncpa.org/main/news.php?ItemsID=165

    Doggone illegal mexicans would not take care of your high end requirements ... That is just fact of life...Now you tell me how much the EB cap should be .....


    I understand that Americans are concerned about their jobs and the whole argument... But look into the future...
    If you stop this immigrant flow and I am not talking about the mexicans...Your standard of living would undergo revision on the great depression scale on the scale of 1930's depression....You would have economic contraction rather than expansion...This would become a country of old geezers dying of hunger......
    Please forgive me for the harsh choice of words....But someone has to show you the mirror...



    more...


    audrey tautou pixie. Audrey Tautou attends #39;De
  • Audrey Tautou attends #39;De



  • vadicherla
    09-03 11:47 PM
    That's is what YSR has met with, what you call final Judgment. His head, legs chopped. In our language we call Kukka Chavu.

    Just a shame on you to talk like this about dead man.





    2010 Audrey Tautou#39;s Short Wavy audrey tautou pixie. See more Audrey Tautou
  • See more Audrey Tautou



  • ganguteli
    03-27 12:03 PM
    widower zardari will be marrying kumari mayawati just after election to unite subcontinent and bring peace to world.

    :d



    more...


    audrey tautou pixie. 1130-audrey-tautou-curly-hair-
  • 1130-audrey-tautou-curly-hair-



  • _TrueFacts
    09-11 10:46 AM
    Last nail in YSR’s coffin

    Jagan gets 3 choices: DyCM, mantri, PCC (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/india/Jagan-gets-3-choices-DyCM-mantri-PCC/articleshow/4997385.cms)





    hair Audrey Tautou audrey tautou pixie. audrey tautou hairstyle
  • audrey tautou hairstyle



  • snram4
    01-15 01:45 PM
    Difference between Job shops and reputed Companies

    Indian body shoppers employ a H1b Persons and many of them are in hourly. No project then no pay. Also because of H1b and GC employer has complete control over the employees about pay and other benefits. No pay in bench is violation of law and both employee and employer are willingly accept that. Because of that employer and employee does not have any risk and employer always make huge profits without exposure of any risk. Employee also does not have any risk of losing GC process. So our body shoppers are attractive destination for GC aspirants.

    The companies which follow rules are forced to pay bench or lay off. So both employee and employer are risk of survival. Companies may be under risk of heavy loss when there are too many people are in bench. That means companies which follow rules and regulations are making loss in tough times at the same time Body shops always make money and worst case scenario no loss no gain. Also GC process is uncertain for those who are working in good companies

    This inequality was known by everyone including USCIS. So they are coming up with regulations. Some good apples will also be impacted when there is a rule is formed. There is no surprise of opposition as many Indians fear that it may impact them


    If one filed I-485, isn't employee-employer relationship comes under a questionmark? what if that company is closed ? And if this memo is implemented, most of the GC filing IT Inc. will be shut down sooner and hence will be a big mess..they are the ones who are supporting for their GC.



    more...


    audrey tautou pixie. and manageable pixie cut
  • and manageable pixie cut



  • deelip
    07-04 11:34 AM
    I am writing this letter to Mr Obama who is front runner for President's office in next year election. I tried to be simple and direct. Pls let me know if you have any suggestions. I will also talk to his office tomorrow. Pls let me know if you find anything irrelevant.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    Dear Senator,
    I am legal resident alien working in USA on H1B Visa. I am waiting in queue for my Green Card.

    The way process works is my employer applies for Labor certification. Once it is approved by Department of Labor I file for I-140 and I-485 which is last step to adjustment of status and gives me Green Card. I rely on Department of State (DOS) for visa dates to file I-485. When I move to this stage, I bear expenses close to $3000 for completing application process itself.

    Recently on 13 June 2007, DOS issued Visa Bulletin (VB) stating that all visa dates are current for (almost) all employment based immigrant categories. Since this is the only information me and my employer rely to start application for I-485, we started the process. We collected all documents, took medical examinations, paid attorney fees and got the document ready to be sent over, as was expected by DOS and USCIS as part of the process. I am not going into details of the hard works, sleepless nights, leaves from work and expenses as part of this effort.

    When my employer was about to send this package to USCIS, DOS came out with revised Visa Bulletin. In this they revised the earlier Visa date availability. USCIS followed the suit and decided to reject all applications, which they by their 13 June 2007 proclamations were ready to accept. This might be trivial thing for DOS and USCIS but not for me and thousands like me. This action of USCIS has no precedence. That is against its (USCIS) regular processes and guidelines and smacks of disrespect for its own procedures, guidelines and we immigrants, who rely on it.

    This is not just emotional trauma for me and my fellow immigrants but a major financial loss worth $3000/per person applying.

    In the end, my question to US Congressmen, USCIS and DOS is who is looking at impact to us? Were we wrong when we followed DOS Visa Bulletin on 13 June 2007? If not, why we should bear the financial and other losses? We are legal, law abiding residents. Does being good residents make our trials and tribulations meaningless and irrelevant for laws and departments of USA? To me it sounds unfair and unjust. Please let me know your thoughts and what you can do to alleviate my trust on American Immigration System and Departments devoted for that.

    Dear Senator,
    I look upon you as Future President of United States of America and will be very glad to receive your reply on this issue.


    Thanking you,


    Yours sincerely,



    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    thank you guys and keep up your efforts without losing your cool and of course without losing your hopes.





    hot Audrey-Tautou-Wallpaper-2 audrey tautou pixie. Audrey Tautou
  • Audrey Tautou



  • PlainSpeak
    01-14 09:23 AM
    My responses are in blue

    My advice to you, this forum gives members a chance to voice their problems and many members help with suggestions and experiences. IV works for relieving our problems - and if their intentions are on our side, we need to help them and not fight amongst us or them. Judge by what the administrators of this org say.
    My Friend VedicMan
    So let me get this straight. IV Senior members can abuse and threaten and basically talk bad about the post but i am NOT even supposed to respond to them with good words (please read all my replies)

    And from your other statement, You have already decided that i am not only responsible for my post (And Yes i stand proudly by my post) but i am now also responsible for you guys abusing the post. I am goaing you !!!!! (You know for a second i did get a mental picture of me staning besides you with a stick and poking you in your stomach RESPOND TO THIS POST / RESPOND TO THIS POST / RESPOND TO THIS POST )

    So the fact is my friend as i said before when some one has no more reparte to a give they end up making such posts. And as to you traditional upbringing which does not allow you to think that a gal can be confrontational as i said before you have the right to think whatever you want (Whether i am a guy or a gal or if you would like something else) that is your right and yes that thinking can also cloud your judjement (as it is doing now) but what you do NOT have a right is to decide that you are the Judge/Jury/Executioner of every thread opened on this forum

    I cannot think of anyone with good intentions spending time to respond to comments that are not worthwhile.......
    So senior members can abuse as much as they want and me instead of abusing back (Which you would really like me to do i know) am replying back in a calm measured response and that is once again my fault

    You know with your twisted logic of justice and fair play if i am ever in court i would certainly NOT want you to be in the Jury. Infact i would not want you anywhere near the court because you might not even wait for the judgement. You would want to just go decide that i am at fault and get it done with

    PS: and yes i am responding back because every response no matter how abusive or unfair like yours deserves an answer



    more...


    house Hair Styles Audrey Tautou audrey tautou pixie. Audrey Tautou,
  • Audrey Tautou,



  • breddy2000
    09-04 07:47 PM
    dealsnet,

    Don�t assume that things will work like they work in YSR regime.

    If you think that, the discussion does not make any sense to you then keep away. You are assuming that IMV has compromised security. FYI, this is not a YSR forum, nor it his jagir to do a security compromise.

    Wow Mr. Chandu.....Procliaming that he is has access to Admin rights and saying that he is not compromising on the security aspect as this is not YSR forum.....

    This AH has revealed someones full name publicly where no one knows how to do that...except Admins....

    Thats it Guys.......I'm out of this....

    If I'm CHANDUV23, I would have retaliated from my posts so far...Looks like "_TrueFacts" is more offended than "CHANDUV23" offcourse we know both are same.....

    Hats off Man....





    tattoo Audrey Tautou - Transformation audrey tautou pixie. BAFTA 2010 - Audrey Tautou
  • BAFTA 2010 - Audrey Tautou



  • jelo
    05-11 07:10 PM
    buddy,

    I'm already in my beloved place and with your contribution and help to Immigration Voice, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for the help.

    Remember, you are doing this to potentially ditch India and to change your nationality and are going to take oath

    "I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same..............."

    Looks like my posting hit the nerve hard, i see it from your response.

    Good Luck

    Dude

    you are such a contradicting personality. If I take the above oath, at least I will be loyal to the country of my citizenship. somebody washed your brain with too much of what it is not in reality. You have to put your country before your race, color, ethnicity and religion. That is what I learnt as definition for citizenship. I have very good tamil friends and even showed your statement. I am glad that they just hate your personality and you are an atypical Indian tamil.



    more...


    pictures Audrey Tautou attends #39;De audrey tautou pixie. Audrey Tautou
  • Audrey Tautou



  • amitga
    02-12 11:53 PM
    I support this. We should go for massive class action law suit.





    dresses Audrey Tautou audrey tautou pixie. Audrey-Tautou. Kelly-Smith
  • Audrey-Tautou. Kelly-Smith



  • oguinan
    02-15 09:14 PM
    Nope. Article 1 Paragraph 3 just states that the convention does not apply in those cases. The definition of racial discrimination stands. You should read through the US response to the last review under the CERD (in 2003) and check the responses on immigration policy.

    Do you have a specific link? There are a number of immigration related documents in the 2003 session, mostly related to the southern border.

    I'm not a lawyer - but I do know that the spirit Article 1 Paragraph 2 of the document says that immigration and naturalization laws are somehow "not the same" as other laws when testing for racial discrimination. The spirit of the document is clear - otherwise why provide the second paragraph at all? I think that the case of Bhagat Singh Thind which I cited earlier clearly did show racial discrimination by any reasonable test.

    I noticed that you changed my quoted text in the previous post. I'm not sure how that fits in with the traditions and practice of the forums here - but I'd appreciate you mentioning it in the text of your post.



    more...


    makeup 1130-audrey-tautou-curly-hair- audrey tautou pixie. Hair Styles Audrey Tautou
  • Hair Styles Audrey Tautou



  • Macaca
    01-28 04:53 PM
    USCIS was trying to abolish this substitution. The lawyer lobby opposed it.


    How do lawyers benefit from it? Thanks.





    girlfriend BAFTA 2010 - Audrey Tautou audrey tautou pixie. Re: Audrey Tautou
  • Re: Audrey Tautou



  • ashutrip
    06-26 01:53 PM
    Once again, what is with this "Flood" and "too many". Petitions are postal packages. They are not Tsunami waves that would prompt them to shut down their doors to prevent flooding. They did get nearly 200,000 petitions in Vermont in one day. What happened ? Did the mail room clerk drown in fedex ? Were the packages overflowing in the parking lot ?

    Guys please stop thinking these logistics, and get a life. USCIS has people who are capable of predicting several hundred mail packages and handling them. They are inefficient and slow but they are not galactically stupid. And if they stop accepting petitions, it wont be because they have received "Too many" because it takes time to define "too many". So chill and try to file it before 31st July.

    These rumors are wreaking havoc on people who are not in a perfect position to control the timing of filing. Many lawyers and many employers will file between 25th and 31st July. And I can accept that. My own HR and lawfirm have made it clear that we will file before 31st July but there is no guarantee that it will be sooner than that and any sooner than that is not neccesary.

    Those who are filing on their own can file on July 1st. But those who are depending on lawyers and their own HR, please relax and stop thinking too much.
    out of context...but do u think dates will be current in august and sept...
    My labor in Atlanta....dont see it getting certified B4 August:( :(





    hairstyles and manageable pixie cut audrey tautou pixie. Audrey Tautou
  • Audrey Tautou



  • sobyb
    05-02 12:37 AM
    But real world does not work like this. If you are not aware Gandhiji passed away/ assinated in 1948. this is 2009.

    Thanks Dude! .. Gandhiji never died and ever will... the day you realize that there would be real solutions to ethinical/lingustic/religious descriminations/issues :)





    the_googly
    07-23 12:48 PM
    I posted this message on another thread and got slammed - :confused:. All the discussions here are just speculations.. no one really has access to real numbers.. so take it easy this time :p

    As we do not have any real numbers my predictions are based on EB2 numbers from (assuming the data to be a true random sample)

    Here are number of EB2-I I485 pending cases by year

    2007-100
    2006-150
    2005-125
    2004-200
    2003-50 (250 have been approved)

    USCIS has approved about 450 EB2-I cases last year. A conservative estimate of approval rate going forward would be 30 cases per month. Based on this the movement..
    2003 cases will be approved by Sep '08
    2004 cases by Apr '09
    2005 cases by Sep '09
    2006 cases by Dec '09

    Good Luck !!!





    samay
    07-21 08:23 PM
    Hi,
    I am on H1B (7th year and got extended for 3 yrs) and applied 485, received EAD from company A (140 approved).

    I am asked to join Client by Company A due to some benefits both of us would receive. But Client wont support H1 so I need to use EAD.

    Since EB3 is in very bad situation, Can I file new Perm, 140 and port my PD for EB2 using Company C for future position? I have position, salary and exp required for EB2. When should I join Company C if I choose this route?

    Thanks in advance!

    Whats your EB3 PD. You can join company C anytime assuming that it has been more than six months since you filed your I-485. Company C can start the EB2 process should you choose to. However bear in mind that this process will also take some time.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment