Tuesday, August 9, 2011

cote de pablo pregnant 2011

images %IMG_DESC_8% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • Dakota Newfie
    12-14 04:06 PM
    I know what I am about to say will trigger a lot of reaction and some resentment, but it has to be said on behalf of those who are not Indian. I think the per country limit is to ensure that people of all nationalities and races have an equal opportunity to obtain a green card and to ensure that no one nationality, group, or even sector (i.e. IT) monopolizes the so few visas that are available. In fact, in the visa lottery, countries become excluded when the number of immigrants from them reach a certain point, so we are lucky they do not do that in the Employment-based system!

    I think that by wanting to remove the per country limit so more Indians can avail of the green card quota is both asking for "special treatment" and a slap in the face for all the non-Indian IV members. The more I read the threads on this site, the more I feel that this organization is geared just to one ethnic group. I am sure that Indians probably make up the majority of members, but the founders of IV (I hope) did not want this organization to become one-sided! Please be considerate of ALL members and try to come up with suggestions that would benefit ALL members!!!:mad:





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • Kodi
    05-12 05:07 PM
    This is an old artical I was able to dig up. These LTTE members have been living in colombo for 15 years. Its hard for the military to pin point terrorist among so many tamils. That's why they asked them to justify their stay in colombo. Its not a pretty situation, if the military doesn't question then the LTTE would have already taken over the capital.

    This is just one incident, so far military have found many times, large number of weapons are explosives from houses in Colombo.

    http://www.lankalibrary.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2818





    cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • soulat
    10-03 11:24 AM
    Hello,

    Firstly, thank you to the attorney for taking the time to answer our questions and to Immigration Voice for facilitating this process.

    Dear attorney,

    Is the "P" visa category considered a dual intent visa category? Meaning can someone on a P visa apply for permanent residency?

    If yes, then is the permanent residency process for a P visa holder the same as someone on an H visa? i.e., get LC, I-140 and then apply for I-485?

    Thank you in advance for your reply.

    Best wishes to you!





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • vkrishn
    07-28 03:16 AM
    Can't make a a statement without getting personal eh? and people are getting under your skin..:D.. no wonder you can take the fact.. and probably the only thing you learnt from being in the Amway gang is to make these rants.. I am much better off than the begging the Amway guys (or rather WIMPS) do and get behind us everywhere so that they can show us how to become millioinaires..What a joke! :D


    Sure with dead bobhead braincells of yours, nobody expects your self image to be high enough. Its not for wimps wearing zippers to the side like you. If you are man enough come and talk to me, and will see who gets handcuffed.



    more...


    cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • srinithati
    07-03 01:15 PM
    I am in the 6th year of H1B. 6 year term expires in March 5, 2009.

    My Company filed LC in June 2008.

    Assuming my LC is cleared by this year end, I-140 Filed around Jan 2009.

    Can i get 7th H1B Year extension, if my company files H1B extension by Feb 2009.

    In which cases 7th Year extension will be rejected.





    cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • garybanz
    12-14 04:03 PM
    His/Her country of origin and the state chapter is not really relevent for this discussion now, is it?
    :cool:

    It actually is. I am talking about an approach which has a chance (quite remote though) of removing the country based quota. You tell me that it is not going to fly.

    Now if you were from a country affected negatively by the quotas then I will take that as suggestions from some one who is in the same boat.

    On the other hand if you are from "ROW" then all your attempts to kill this ideas will make me understand how scared you are of this idea and hence how good this idea really is. :)

    The reason I asked which state chapter you belong to is to check if you are one of the "Real" IV members...coz there is a lot of people who are on this forum for a completely different purpose.



    more...


    cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • crazy_apple
    07-13 05:58 PM
    Byeusa - I read your story and felt like you have written mine. I came to USA in 2000, with a dream...a 25 year old young single guy, having a B.Tech degree from IIT Delhi, full of fire, fighting to do anything. 7 years down the line, only thing that I have earned here is a thick 25 lb bag filled with immigration papers. I avoid even looking at that bag, it makes me feel depressed. My wife, a graduate from IIT, sitting at home on H4 waiting for a day when she will get her work permit. Now I am 33, I am still doing what I was doing at the age of 25. My manager gives me 3 days to finish something and I know I can do it in 3 hours....it has become a physical job, its not a mental job anymore. This is the 3rd time, someone has applied for my green card and I am sure it will never go thoguh.

    Keeping everything in perspective, my wife and I applied for Canadian PR 2 years ago and now we have gotten it. We want to move to Canada, however there are so many things.....daughter, her school, new country, culture...etc. Nevertheless, when I read your story, I felt encouraged and I am going to think harder in this area. I wish you well. God bless you!

    Kumar1 - you cracked me up with your "thick 25 lb bag filled with immigration papers" comment. It is so true. In about 10 years here, I have accumulated a similar bag...for myself and my wife - starting with F1s, H1s, H1 transfers, Passport Copies, LC Copies etc. Hopefully the bag will be a relic in a few years...and we will laugh at it. Just hoping that day comes soon.





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • jeet
    07-03 11:54 AM
    I have applied for 485 last year and I already have I-140 approved so I meet the criteria for AC21.

    My question is that I have not applied for EAD and I am still on H1 with same employer. In case I lose job will I be considered out of status immediately for the reason that I am not using EAD. As I understand being on EAD allows some flexibility in gap in employment until the time of approval of 485 application.



    more...


    cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • BharatPremi
    07-13 02:04 AM
    And Do you (canadian wanna be) have any clue that to get respected salary and position you will be forced by illiterate Canadians to have "Professional Engineering Certificates"... It will suck blood out of your body for 5 years... So just do not read "Greener Side" of Canadian Immigration... I know it may not be applicable to all but more or less most of will have to face the same music in their careers. My all Canadian friends and relatives want to be Americans.. Only some of them practically could proceed for that.. After some stage of life it becomes hard to move families.. That is the reason they are facing now to take decision and simultaneously do not want to live in Canada anymore.. If you have 101 fever it will take 1 month to have Doctor's appointment... GST.. Higher taxes.. statistically there are chances "Most of members of this forum - Canadian Wanna Be" will have less promotions and/or increments in salary eventhough they will find themselves most skilled wherever they will work. Top posts would be the dream for most of you guys unless you start your own business.. if you understand what I am trying to tell... In USA it is not that way.... Having said this I can not say that everybody will experience the same what I am trying to portray but most fo them will.





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • kuhelica2000
    02-15 04:33 PM
    The reason we have greater supply of workforce in IT from one specific country is not because of skills or talents. Almost every IT workers from ROW and China came to the US as a foreign student after TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, internship and only then landed a job in IT. Whereas the preponderence of IT workers from India came here through L1/B1/H1 sponsorship through bodyshops. Attending school, preparing for generalized tests requires time, money and patience. This is one big factor why the supply curve is skewed.

    Who is preventing people of ROW for applying H1b or Green card EB ? Employers look for availability of talent not for country of origin and anyone who competes in the global market wins. If ROW countries have less people with marketable skills or less people who want to work outside their countries,it is not the problem of Chinese or Indians. There is no logic with Employers being forced to wait for visa numbers to comply with diversity. There should be a FIFO system without any country of birth barriers. USCIS wastes more annual visa numbers due to these country caps. Lets make these guys fine tune this immigration system which is actually against the free market capitalist principles of this country.



    more...


    cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • nogc_noproblem
    07-25 03:03 AM
    VDLRAO - You brought lot of valid points which supported by authentic statistics. But surprisingly Ron’s comment about the Aug bulletin is totally vague. You can throw the numbers to prove your claim but I don’t think Ron really has any such numerical explanation for his statement.

    With all due respect, I beg to differ from Ron (probably for the first time).

    I doubt it whether he knows about the USCIS has changed the spill overs to horizontal fall outs and due to that the number of visas added to EB2 India/China. The horizontal spill over is giving a greatest adventage to EB2 India and making it run to catch up CURRENT. I see in the link http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5456&page=8 , in one post he is predicting " I expect to see substantial worldwide EB3 movement during the next fiscal year." . But its not true because the EB3 world wide wont have many visas as before from now on. The EB3 world wide will move based on the 7% quota but not more than that.





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • ramus
    07-03 08:25 PM
    http://digg.com/politics/No_July_4th_Celebrations_for_Highly_Skilled_Future _Americans/who

    got 156 so far..

    We need more then this..




    http://digg.com/politics/Rep_Lofgren_Issues_Statement_on_Updated_Visa_Bulle tin - 107

    http://digg.com/politics/No_July_4th_Celebrations_for_Highly_Skilled_Future _Americans/who- 127

    we can also digg the comments

    thank you



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • swamy
    12-13 10:35 PM
    in a nutshell:

    an end to retrogression for all
    increased GC quota
    it does remain though, one of our goals in the package because we believe it is fundamentally unfair and should not be apart of a skilled immigration program.

    why is this so hard for ppl to understand!





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • leoindiano
    08-17 06:22 AM
    read the comments here,

    The Buzz Log - The Shah Rukh Khan incident - Yahoo! Buzz (http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92914?fp=1)

    you will see what damage mr. selef-centered dumbie did with his stupid comments.....



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • chantu
    05-01 02:41 PM
    Forget fellow Tamils in SL.....Our CON govt under weak Puppet PM MM Singh cannot protect his fellow citizens. See the link from the US state dept.

    http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/crt/2008/122434.htm

    "In 2008, India ranked among the world�s most terrorism-afflicted countries."

    And we still find a large number of educated Indians still vote for this WEAK PM.





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • belmontboy
    08-17 05:07 PM
    True greatness is shown by humility, not pride.

    Al Gore, Kalam, etc are great personalities.
    SRK nah!!

    Thousands of South Asians have gone through same treatment.
    Growup SRK, don't be such a baby :D.

    I have never watched his movies, and i got one more reason not to watch "My name is Khan".



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • bobzibub
    07-10 11:48 AM
    My wife suggested the same thing about an hour ago after getting our lawyer's visa bill for my worthless 485 application. (#$#$%you very much US government!)

    It is much better to run to something than run from something. But maybe it is time.





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Edison99
    09-24 11:54 AM
    when there were no dates in VISA BULLETIN for EB2 and EB3, how the people filed 485 in the year 2008 and 2009 under EB3 and EB2 as well?
    Good Question though!





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% cote de pablo pregnant 2011. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • RNGC
    02-13 02:30 PM
    how abt IV core leading us here or how abt murthy and other IV supporters who are immigration lawyers too.

    Are u kidding me....She is the happiest soul out there and thriving on our problems. If USCIS is efficient and no backlogs she will be out of business...





    Googler
    02-16 02:30 PM
    That is one way to look at things. The important thing is, whether the Judge looks at the situation the same way. It will be tough job to convince the Judge. If you seek legal opinion from a lawyer, lawyers mostly tend to say that you have a case expecting that that lawyer will be the one filing the lawsuit (i.e. making the money). So be careful with the idea and advise from a lawyer.

    And more importantly, even if 'we have a case', do we have folks who are willing to be plaintiff in this lawsuit. Are you or Googler or chandu (because he replied to my earlier posts suggesting that we will find someone to lead) willing to be the plaintiff, or are you encouraging others (putting the gun on other's shoulder to fire) to be the plaintiff. If you see that there is chance/value in filing lawsuit, why don't you decide to be the plaintiff? Either way, if you are a plaintiff or if you know someone who wants to be one, why don't you take this to IV team.

    Say we have a case, then to go to the next step we need -

    1.) Someone willing to take the initiative/lead
    2.) Plaintiff
    3.) Resources
    4.) There maybe more that I am not able to think at this time, because I no experience of filing class action lawsuit.

    How to find what we need to file lawsuit -

    For (1.), I suggest someone willing to give out his/her name as plaintiff should contact IV. I saw that folks are discussing this on too, but that site is not a non-profit. That site is owned by some guy who is earning good money of off the ads on his site. He won't spend resources to file for lawsuit although he has made good money off of the woes of others tracking their green card case status. So the only viable option is to get IV involved.

    For (2.), if you want to see this through, then, at least one of around 180 folks who voted for filing lawsuit should be willing to be the plaintiff. If not, then someone needs to make phone calls to find a possible plaintiff.

    For (3.), as mentioned above, I don't know of any one organized effort other than IV to lead such an effort of a lawsuit.

    Sanju, while I commend the thought you have put into this, note that the thinking on this is at a VERY VERY VERY preliminary stage. In real life class action lawsuits, named plaintiffs are chosen based on how well they fit the argument in the case, not the other way round. As I said upthread, all those who want decisions, deals, money etc RIGHT NOW are being pretty unrealistic -- probably just because of unfamiliarity with the progress of cases like this. I know people want to be reassured that there is NO risk of losing, every decision node is mapped out, responsibility assigned, but if that is what anyone is thinking they have to rejigger their thinking. ;-)

    If I fit the argument that is eventually made, I'd be more than happy to be a named plaintiff. I also have no problem ponying up a significant amount of money once I'm convinced about the legal argument and the attorney in question.





    rahulpaper
    06-26 08:33 PM
    Ok, if the Fragomen page is the source of this rumor: can someone who is a Fragomen client ask their attorney about what's going on here. That might help clarify things a bit. (Given that they are the largest immigration law firm, there's bound to be many IV members for whom Fragomen is preparing documents.)


    Please Please Please ask the lawyer you are working with.....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment