gimme_GC2006
09-04 06:24 PM
gimme_GC2006,
My interest leads me into this forum and my immigration is indirectly related to my country India.
Do you agree that YSR was a gunda, a land grabber, political killer who amassed huge amounts of illegal wealth and land, never ever seen in the history of AP? You claim that you are not a supporter of any one. If that is the case then give due credit where required and criticize and condemn when it’s appropriate.
If not give me reasons to say why he is not so. I never said in my posts that I am for TDP. This has become very famous excuse to put up saying that the other person/party is also involved in corruption.
I am for corruption free India where politicians do not get involved in radical politics.
I am providing you with numerous links to prove my point.
read my posts one more time.
it doesnt matter..YSR,CBN, Jagan, Laalo, Ballu, Ellayya, mallayya, shakeela, whoever it is..
If they are from politics, they are corrupt..checkout the latest swissbank statistics about the amount of money these political rejects are hiding..its all people's money..think what all India can do to it army, security, borders, health and education.
I say, we should start a massive campaign for getting this money back to india..we dont need darnas..just set up a website, draft the letter, ask people to digitally sign and send it to supreme courts, swiss govt, UN etc etc.
I have no motive left for doing anything for immigration..I want to do this for India.:cool:
btw, it was certainly not a coincedence that CBN went to Switzerland (supposedly to a bank) right after the elections. All these crooks are bad, CONG, TDP etc etc..doesnt matter..I am for corruption free society too
My interest leads me into this forum and my immigration is indirectly related to my country India.
Do you agree that YSR was a gunda, a land grabber, political killer who amassed huge amounts of illegal wealth and land, never ever seen in the history of AP? You claim that you are not a supporter of any one. If that is the case then give due credit where required and criticize and condemn when it’s appropriate.
If not give me reasons to say why he is not so. I never said in my posts that I am for TDP. This has become very famous excuse to put up saying that the other person/party is also involved in corruption.
I am for corruption free India where politicians do not get involved in radical politics.
I am providing you with numerous links to prove my point.
read my posts one more time.
it doesnt matter..YSR,CBN, Jagan, Laalo, Ballu, Ellayya, mallayya, shakeela, whoever it is..
If they are from politics, they are corrupt..checkout the latest swissbank statistics about the amount of money these political rejects are hiding..its all people's money..think what all India can do to it army, security, borders, health and education.
I say, we should start a massive campaign for getting this money back to india..we dont need darnas..just set up a website, draft the letter, ask people to digitally sign and send it to supreme courts, swiss govt, UN etc etc.
I have no motive left for doing anything for immigration..I want to do this for India.:cool:
btw, it was certainly not a coincedence that CBN went to Switzerland (supposedly to a bank) right after the elections. All these crooks are bad, CONG, TDP etc etc..doesnt matter..I am for corruption free society too
wallpaper Melanie Vallejo on quot;Packed to
onemorecame
06-26 04:53 PM
I heard this group of people - from anti immigrant organizations, plan to intercept fedex trucks going into USCIS next month sort out 485 petitions and steal them and hide them in an undisclosed location.
These people have only one aim in life. Not to allow 485 applications to reach USCIS.
When USCIS does not recieve any 485 applications, they will retrogress. Then this group of people will stop stealing the petitions.
:confused:
These people have only one aim in life. Not to allow 485 applications to reach USCIS.
When USCIS does not recieve any 485 applications, they will retrogress. Then this group of people will stop stealing the petitions.
:confused:
nomi
09-29 12:26 PM
I also have to land before 03/2007.
New 3 years extension is valid till 10/2009. Visa Expired. I am from Pakistan. Where u from?
I am also from Pakistan too.
New 3 years extension is valid till 10/2009. Visa Expired. I am from Pakistan. Where u from?
I am also from Pakistan too.
2011 Previous Melanie Vallejo posts
mheggade
02-14 12:24 PM
I understand the mood among fellow Indians , due to substantial dates movement for ROW but it dint move enough for India. Lets take the high road and stop bickering among ourselves and lets get back to the Action Item which needs to be done.
more...
swo
07-13 11:46 AM
My friend bought a house at the Elginton and Avenue in Toronto for $350K in 1998. The house is now worth $950K.
My sister bought a house in Markham in 2005 for $265K and it is now worth $325K. That's almost 20% in 3 years.
This must be the stagnant Canadian real estate market you are talking about.
The recent growth in the US real estate market is the highest escalation in US history. It is well recognized as a function of the earlier tech bubble and loan availability. Some people are also now expecting severe consequences econonically because of it. Housing is almost certainly likely to return to normal growth patterns moving forward.
By the way, todays headling on the money.cnn.com homepage is "Housing slump gets longer, and longer ..."
I'm done debating with someone that comes up with "symbolic examples", is unable to present a single coherent argument, unable to cite statistics, unable to even say they've lived in Canada.
Good Bless America. And Canada. And Australia. And India while we're at it!
That was a symbolic example. I meant to say that in Canada Housing is just meant housing not the investment. Here in capitalist market housing is never been a housing alone , prime motto to have housing is investment. If we might be debating this 3 years back on this forum ( In booming Real Estate market, yep, US GC Process was sucker then too :) ) you would not have anything against US real estate market to argue about. And that's the point. Housing market here too has cycles and if you wait out patiently you would have appreciation in a scale that normal Canadian may have to dream about.
And that is the point. If lending industry seems to be loosely controlled to you in the USA then yes there are ways to deal with it. You have to learn them. In Canada, in your terms, so called "Good loans" has kept Canadian economy "Welfare economy" only. To progress dynamically any country should have economy to be able to have kicks in, and USA market has that capacity. Today you are ranting about bad housing in USA... agreed, but seeing your signature, it seems that you never want to leave USA and with your claim "to love USA", I believe you will still be around here for years debating with me.. (wait, let me go grab a cup of cofee.:) .. I also need "Dynamic Kick" to debate with you) , I will be able to show you how much appreciation average american can have on average home. Did not you hear NPR yesterday? Housing market is coming back. Now housing is always the prime factor in any economy and so I choose that example. More or less it is true for every industry except oil in Canada. And mind that this forum is not to prove where the housing is better and so I do not want to go into minute statistical detail but most people in Canada and USA except yourself would agree with me.
My sister bought a house in Markham in 2005 for $265K and it is now worth $325K. That's almost 20% in 3 years.
This must be the stagnant Canadian real estate market you are talking about.
The recent growth in the US real estate market is the highest escalation in US history. It is well recognized as a function of the earlier tech bubble and loan availability. Some people are also now expecting severe consequences econonically because of it. Housing is almost certainly likely to return to normal growth patterns moving forward.
By the way, todays headling on the money.cnn.com homepage is "Housing slump gets longer, and longer ..."
I'm done debating with someone that comes up with "symbolic examples", is unable to present a single coherent argument, unable to cite statistics, unable to even say they've lived in Canada.
Good Bless America. And Canada. And Australia. And India while we're at it!
That was a symbolic example. I meant to say that in Canada Housing is just meant housing not the investment. Here in capitalist market housing is never been a housing alone , prime motto to have housing is investment. If we might be debating this 3 years back on this forum ( In booming Real Estate market, yep, US GC Process was sucker then too :) ) you would not have anything against US real estate market to argue about. And that's the point. Housing market here too has cycles and if you wait out patiently you would have appreciation in a scale that normal Canadian may have to dream about.
And that is the point. If lending industry seems to be loosely controlled to you in the USA then yes there are ways to deal with it. You have to learn them. In Canada, in your terms, so called "Good loans" has kept Canadian economy "Welfare economy" only. To progress dynamically any country should have economy to be able to have kicks in, and USA market has that capacity. Today you are ranting about bad housing in USA... agreed, but seeing your signature, it seems that you never want to leave USA and with your claim "to love USA", I believe you will still be around here for years debating with me.. (wait, let me go grab a cup of cofee.:) .. I also need "Dynamic Kick" to debate with you) , I will be able to show you how much appreciation average american can have on average home. Did not you hear NPR yesterday? Housing market is coming back. Now housing is always the prime factor in any economy and so I choose that example. More or less it is true for every industry except oil in Canada. And mind that this forum is not to prove where the housing is better and so I do not want to go into minute statistical detail but most people in Canada and USA except yourself would agree with me.
nissan_1
09-24 03:54 PM
Mailed all...
more...
Osiris
07-22 12:37 AM
One of the main problems with Indians is that they are too nice to say "No" most of the times! Stop being nice or polite to these guys! I have been approached by these people before and the only thing that I say them is "Just leave me alone! I have a life unlike you."
2010 Gallery of Firass Dirani
prem_goel
06-12 01:32 AM
Guys, I've heard (and only heard - don't red me now) that Cognizant has its H-1Bs being rejected and I've heard as far as this that some of the people in Cognizant who got green card through EB-1 category have been deported due to investigation after complaints regarding misuse of EB-1 category by these companies.
has anyone else heard the same?
has anyone else heard the same?
more...
srkamath
07-24 08:18 PM
Some lawyers (like the one mentioned here) like to advocate Consular Processing. At the risk of sounding cynical i'll say it..
Lawyers are always trying to make money. During last July, several people self-filed I-485s, therefore lawyers lost business.
Now if they create enough noise about long EB2 backlogs for AOS via USCIS, people might be scared enough to opt for consular processing, which is complicated enough that you'd need a lawyer !.
I'm gonna ignore this lawyer's posts ..
Lawyers are always trying to make money. During last July, several people self-filed I-485s, therefore lawyers lost business.
Now if they create enough noise about long EB2 backlogs for AOS via USCIS, people might be scared enough to opt for consular processing, which is complicated enough that you'd need a lawyer !.
I'm gonna ignore this lawyer's posts ..
hair Previous Firass Dirani posts
msp1976
02-13 03:42 PM
If they changed the law to have 300,000 visas but there is 400,000 people going for greencard; then there would still be retrogression. The unused visas from ROW would not get allocated quarterly but in the fourth quarter.
Out of those 400K ....200K happen to be India/China...
Today's projection for me EB3/India is 7-10 years to get GC....
with a higher number this would come doen to 2 years ( would it ???)..That is the whole game...EB3 India might not become current but at least EB3 ROW would be current and then the spillover would make EB3 India picture much better....
Also AC21 allows the spillover to happen quarterly rather than annully...not in the fourth quarter..( Please correct me if I am wrong..)
Reference
http://www.fourmilab.ch/uscode/8usc/www/t8-12-II-I-1152.html#_a_
Look at a(3)
(3) Exception if additional visas available
If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 1153 of this title for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
Out of those 400K ....200K happen to be India/China...
Today's projection for me EB3/India is 7-10 years to get GC....
with a higher number this would come doen to 2 years ( would it ???)..That is the whole game...EB3 India might not become current but at least EB3 ROW would be current and then the spillover would make EB3 India picture much better....
Also AC21 allows the spillover to happen quarterly rather than annully...not in the fourth quarter..( Please correct me if I am wrong..)
Reference
http://www.fourmilab.ch/uscode/8usc/www/t8-12-II-I-1152.html#_a_
Look at a(3)
(3) Exception if additional visas available
If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 1153 of this title for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
more...
soljabhai
12-14 09:28 AM
It is not the case that a law cannot be challenged. All the authority of the various government branches (legislative, judicial and executive) is derived from the powers created in the constitution. So even if congress creates a law and president signs it, it can still be challenged if it is found to be contradicting with the constitution from which the government branches derive their authority.
If that was not the case then "Separate would still have been equal" and we would have still been living in a divided society with whites having different schools, hotels and theaters than everyone else. The Supreme Court ruled that "Separate cannot be equal" and all the laws for separating the different ethnicities immediately became unconstitutional and hence invalid.
The question is not that whether any law can be challenged but whether this rule regarding per country ceilings can be. Only a constitutional expert can answer that question.
If that was not the case then "Separate would still have been equal" and we would have still been living in a divided society with whites having different schools, hotels and theaters than everyone else. The Supreme Court ruled that "Separate cannot be equal" and all the laws for separating the different ethnicities immediately became unconstitutional and hence invalid.
The question is not that whether any law can be challenged but whether this rule regarding per country ceilings can be. Only a constitutional expert can answer that question.
hot A full zip of Melanie
needhelp!
09-23 04:04 PM
I just finished sending the emails one at a time with a little customization.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pptN-jEpAiyd3snslhPjBfw
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pptN-jEpAiyd3snslhPjBfw
more...
house Wallpapers of Melanie Vallejo - Mitra Images :: Image Resources On The Net
vbkris77
06-16 03:07 PM
Why do you have to resort to calling names ? Are ad hominem arguments the best you could come up with ? Let me give you an analogous case wherein people say that a recession is a good thing. Recession occurs in order to cleanse the economy of bohemian excesses and inefficiencies. Do you think that such people are sadists and belong to the mental asylum ? Of course there are people who get affected in a recession. Does it mean it is not desired ? In a similar vein, you need to understand that there were and are huge gaping inefficiencies in the current immigration process. There has to be a way to curb these excesses and inefficiencies. Retrogression may not be the best way but it is the only way utilized right now. If you still believe that I have to subscribe to these inefficiencies despite having gone through the immigration process, I am sorry I beg to differ.
This attitude was the reason, it took India a lot of time to get freedom from British. Then lot many nobel indians thought British invasion was good for India..
This attitude was the reason, it took India a lot of time to get freedom from British. Then lot many nobel indians thought British invasion was good for India..
tattoo Previous Firass Dirani posts
lazycis
02-14 12:58 PM
Galvez v. Howerton 503 F. Supp. 35, 39 (C.D. Cal. 1980)
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1838094&postcount=14843
"Plaintiffs herein allege that officials of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) have engaged in affirmative misconduct in failing to process their applications for adjustment of status to that of permanent resident aliens. They seek a court order compelling the defendants to issue them appropriate visa numbers."
"Where there has been affirmative misconduct on the part of the INS, the United States may be estopped to deny the availability of visas to those otherwise eligible but for the government's acts. See Immigration & Naturalization Service v. Hibi, 414 U.S. 5, 8-9, 94 S. Ct. 19, 21-22, 38 L. Ed. 2d 7 (1973); see also Villena v. Immigration & Naturalization Service, 622 F.2d 1352 (9th Cir. 1980) (en banc); Santiago v. Immigration & Naturalization Service, 526 F.2d 488, 492-93 (9th Cir. 1975) (en banc), cert. denied, 425 U.S. 971, 96 S. Ct. 2167, 48 L. Ed. 2d 794 (1976). The central inquiry here is the determination whether or not the conduct of the INS, including the failure of the INS officials to understand the applicable law, the improper rejection of plaintiffs' visa applications on two occasions, and the ensuing delay, constitute affirmative misconduct.
It is the duty of the agency to inform itself of the law which Congress has authorized it to enforce. The INS admits that its personnel were not familiar with the current statute applicable to plaintiffs' visa eligibility and thus erred in returning [**8] the plaintiffs' applications on the basis of a misinterpretation of the relevant law. This failure to act in accordance with law is an aspect of the agency's affirmative misconduct which the Court cannot overlook. Administrative Procedure Act, 5 U.S.C. � 706(2)(A) (agency action to be set aside where "not in accordance with law").
Another aspect of the present misconduct relates to the agency's failure to fulfill a statutory duty. The INS has a statutory obligation to issue visas to qualified applicants to the full extent of the annual quota limits established by Congress. 6 The legislative history of the Immigration & Naturalization Act indicates that this duty has not been left to agency discretion, see S.Rep. No. 748, 89th Cong., 1st Sess. reprinted in (1965) U.S.Code Cong. & [*39] Ad.News, pp. 3328, 3337-38, but is obligatory upon the agency. "
"IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that plaintiffs' Motion for Summary Judgment is granted, and defendants' [**14] Motion for Summary Judgment is denied. The Court orders the defendant Secretary of State to issue A.T. Cortes and E. Cortes Fifth Preference visa numbers and to charge them to the 1979 visa allotments"
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1838094&postcount=14843
"Plaintiffs herein allege that officials of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) have engaged in affirmative misconduct in failing to process their applications for adjustment of status to that of permanent resident aliens. They seek a court order compelling the defendants to issue them appropriate visa numbers."
"Where there has been affirmative misconduct on the part of the INS, the United States may be estopped to deny the availability of visas to those otherwise eligible but for the government's acts. See Immigration & Naturalization Service v. Hibi, 414 U.S. 5, 8-9, 94 S. Ct. 19, 21-22, 38 L. Ed. 2d 7 (1973); see also Villena v. Immigration & Naturalization Service, 622 F.2d 1352 (9th Cir. 1980) (en banc); Santiago v. Immigration & Naturalization Service, 526 F.2d 488, 492-93 (9th Cir. 1975) (en banc), cert. denied, 425 U.S. 971, 96 S. Ct. 2167, 48 L. Ed. 2d 794 (1976). The central inquiry here is the determination whether or not the conduct of the INS, including the failure of the INS officials to understand the applicable law, the improper rejection of plaintiffs' visa applications on two occasions, and the ensuing delay, constitute affirmative misconduct.
It is the duty of the agency to inform itself of the law which Congress has authorized it to enforce. The INS admits that its personnel were not familiar with the current statute applicable to plaintiffs' visa eligibility and thus erred in returning [**8] the plaintiffs' applications on the basis of a misinterpretation of the relevant law. This failure to act in accordance with law is an aspect of the agency's affirmative misconduct which the Court cannot overlook. Administrative Procedure Act, 5 U.S.C. � 706(2)(A) (agency action to be set aside where "not in accordance with law").
Another aspect of the present misconduct relates to the agency's failure to fulfill a statutory duty. The INS has a statutory obligation to issue visas to qualified applicants to the full extent of the annual quota limits established by Congress. 6 The legislative history of the Immigration & Naturalization Act indicates that this duty has not been left to agency discretion, see S.Rep. No. 748, 89th Cong., 1st Sess. reprinted in (1965) U.S.Code Cong. & [*39] Ad.News, pp. 3328, 3337-38, but is obligatory upon the agency. "
"IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that plaintiffs' Motion for Summary Judgment is granted, and defendants' [**14] Motion for Summary Judgment is denied. The Court orders the defendant Secretary of State to issue A.T. Cortes and E. Cortes Fifth Preference visa numbers and to charge them to the 1979 visa allotments"
more...
pictures Previous Firass Dirani posts
i-luv-tofu
07-21 12:16 PM
Hi,
I made a ton money. Just give me your information - name, email, phone# & I will refer you. You will be very happy & make others as well!
My desi neighbor told me about it recently. What are your experience with Amway Quickstar. Have you guys made money from it?
I made a ton money. Just give me your information - name, email, phone# & I will refer you. You will be very happy & make others as well!
My desi neighbor told me about it recently. What are your experience with Amway Quickstar. Have you guys made money from it?
dresses Firass Dirani is the first
ZeroComplexity
12-13 07:01 PM
One possible argument someone can make is , if there isn't a per country limit on H1Bs, why should there be one on GCs?
We can have a lawsuit saying, cap both visa types or cap none.
If ever this law suit come before a judge, we can potentially win by creating a list of all the lost oppurtunities, lost time and money etc, basically building a human story around the restriction.
Other than that, I don't think per country qouta violates the constitution.
Anyways, I am enjoying this thread, very logical arguments in each reply.
We can have a lawsuit saying, cap both visa types or cap none.
If ever this law suit come before a judge, we can potentially win by creating a list of all the lost oppurtunities, lost time and money etc, basically building a human story around the restriction.
Other than that, I don't think per country qouta violates the constitution.
Anyways, I am enjoying this thread, very logical arguments in each reply.
more...
makeup Firass Dirani on
vxg
06-04 11:44 PM
Not really the biggest barrier is same or similar job. It is absolutely unfair no not let someone grow into different areas and keep the job exciting. I personally had to pass on so many opportunities even within my own company because of similar job constraint. In fact in many good companies including mine the executives encourage you to get experience in different areas of business before you are considered ready for executive positions and the VP of my division clearly told this to my director that i need to move on to a different job area. In general the AC 21 is risky and if you are waiting for 6-7 years you may not want to take the risk as USCIS make decisions which are unreasonable. AC 21 is also not a law and is subject to interpretation. The deal is that it is completely unfair to not let a person grow professionally and let him or her try different careers. Granted some folks may like to stay in same job area and continue what they are doing and these changes will not impact them but for those who want to try something different every few years this same or similar job rule is a curse.
This benefit already exists under AC21 (after 180 days of filing). Allowing you to ditch sponsoring employer on the first day of filing I-485 defeats the whole idea of employer sponsorship.
This benefit already exists under AC21 (after 180 days of filing). Allowing you to ditch sponsoring employer on the first day of filing I-485 defeats the whole idea of employer sponsorship.
girlfriend Firass Dirani TV WEEK LOGIES 2011
hazishak
02-15 10:52 PM
America is about freedom and liberty and is a law abiding country. Country caps is discrimination with people of two countries which have almost half of the population in the world. I am not saying increase visas for India or China. I am only saying increase the total number of visas and then make the system FIFO so that every skilled person in this world have same access to immigration.
There is rules in every where in our daily life isn't there? You cant not sucide even if you want to.
There is rules in every where in our daily life isn't there? You cant not sucide even if you want to.
hairstyles Firass Dirani#39;s screencaps
nomi
09-29 11:00 AM
I got my Canadian PR and I have to land before 3/12/2007. My H1 B VISA STAMP expired on
8/30/2006. I got approval from another three years from USCIS but I need to go for visa stamping. I don`t want to go for US Visa stamping coz last time it took my one month for all background checks. I am avoiding for US Visa Stamping but I want to land in Canada in order to secure my Canadian PR.So any I use automatic revalidation provision of 22 CFR � 41.112(d) and come back with valid I-94 and without H1 B visa stamp from US consulate
http://travel.state.gov/visa/laws/telegrams/telegrams_1441.html#
Any one can help or guide me what is safe to do ?
Thanks
8/30/2006. I got approval from another three years from USCIS but I need to go for visa stamping. I don`t want to go for US Visa stamping coz last time it took my one month for all background checks. I am avoiding for US Visa Stamping but I want to land in Canada in order to secure my Canadian PR.So any I use automatic revalidation provision of 22 CFR � 41.112(d) and come back with valid I-94 and without H1 B visa stamp from US consulate
http://travel.state.gov/visa/laws/telegrams/telegrams_1441.html#
Any one can help or guide me what is safe to do ?
Thanks
desigrad
09-22 12:22 AM
Dear friends,
I have a few questions regarding EAD renewal (based on pending AOS):
1. When we apply for EAD renewal, do we have to go for fingerprinting again? I have heard conflicting reports about this - one lawyer said that we have to go for fingerprinting even if we have already done our biometrics once. However some of my friends have applied for EAD renewal and they didn't have to go for fingerprinting. I read some where that they won't call us for fingerprinting if we apply via paper instead or electronically. Is that true?
2. Do we have to be in the US in order to apply for EAD renewal?
Thanks very much!
I have a few questions regarding EAD renewal (based on pending AOS):
1. When we apply for EAD renewal, do we have to go for fingerprinting again? I have heard conflicting reports about this - one lawyer said that we have to go for fingerprinting even if we have already done our biometrics once. However some of my friends have applied for EAD renewal and they didn't have to go for fingerprinting. I read some where that they won't call us for fingerprinting if we apply via paper instead or electronically. Is that true?
2. Do we have to be in the US in order to apply for EAD renewal?
Thanks very much!
tikka
07-03 11:38 PM
Digged , Thanks admins for all these, I really appreciate your hardwork. I want to call senator/Rep in PA, Any contacts of them..
this might help
http://www.senate.gov/
thank you for digging
this might help
http://www.senate.gov/
thank you for digging
No comments:
Post a Comment