Tuesday, August 9, 2011

funny susan boyle pictures

images Indeed, the world we be a funny susan boyle pictures. Funny Pictures, Avatar
  • Funny Pictures, Avatar



  • abhijitp
    07-04 11:20 AM
    Need more titles!

    Most persons don't know what USCIS is. I did not know about USCIS/DOS/DOL... until after 1 year in retrogression!


    GOVT AGENCIES SHORT CIRCUIT A MILLION HOPES... or something on these lines... but just mention Govt Agencies, so the common man understands





    wallpaper Funny Pictures, Avatar funny susan boyle pictures. Susan Boyle Sings “I Dreamed A
  • Susan Boyle Sings “I Dreamed A



  • sk2006
    08-16 01:51 AM
    The original post was not about SRK detention.. but it was giving an idea of US immigration system. Well everyone here is singing praises of US immigration system.. if anyone of you will be detained if simillar name flashes on their computer and detained for hours and sent back then i hope you guys don't change your tune.. Thanks for all your reds.. looks like some people over here are interested in green or red.. crazy guys!!! go get a life.

    Can you point to a single post praising the immigration system.





    funny susan boyle pictures. visit with Susan Boyle
  • visit with Susan Boyle



  • _TrueFacts
    09-04 06:19 PM
    Now I think new people are running IV.
    Aman Kapoor (Walden Pond) is not controlling now. That is the reason these idiots have got the admin previlages. Now they do nothing worthwhile. Bunch of jockers.

    dealsnet,

    Don�t assume that things will work like they work in YSR regime.

    If you think that, the discussion does not make any sense to you then keep away. You are assuming that IMV has compromised security. FYI, this is not a YSR forum, nor it his jagir to do a security compromise.





    2011 Susan Boyle Sings “I Dreamed A funny susan boyle pictures. Susan Boyle T-shirt
  • Susan Boyle T-shirt



  • GCAmigo
    02-14 12:24 PM
    Allowing anybody with an approved labour certification to immediately file for their 485 is clearly a bad idea given the constraints of the system as outlined by unitednations. We could make a change in our proposal so that only people with, say, a five year old priority date and an approved 140 could file for their 485 without a current priority date. oguinan

    a 3-yr deadline..as I just entered my 4th year of this endless pain..



    more...


    funny susan boyle pictures. Susan Boyle
  • Susan Boyle



  • snthampi
    07-31 04:16 PM
    Some morons also gave me red. U do not have guts to express yourself out and just want to give red dots . It is quite cynical. typical of their nature. They do not want to have fun. They do not want others to have fun.

    I agree. For many people having fun is about making money. We can't change them. So, we need to just ignore and move on.





    funny susan boyle pictures. funny: Susan Boyle
  • funny: Susan Boyle



  • tikka
    07-04 12:57 PM
    http://digg.com/politics/U_S_Withdraws_Offer_of_60_000_Job_Based_Visas_Ange ring_Immigration_Lawyer/who

    http://digg.com/politics/Rep_Lofgren_Issues_Statement_on_Updated_Visa_Bulle tin

    http://digg.com/politics/USCIS_Visa_scandal


    DIGG PLEASE



    more...


    funny susan boyle pictures. Photo: Susan Boyle Singing
  • Photo: Susan Boyle Singing



  • lotsofspace
    02-13 11:26 AM
    I understand that per country cap is painful for certain countries. But i think they want the employment based immigrant community to be as versatile as possible. I have never heard someone complaining about the DV program where certain countries are not allowed to participate. The reason behind is that they want people from all over the world not just from certain parts of the world.

    What part of "Diversity Visa" don't you understand ? The objective there was and is "DIVERSITY" and therefore it make sense (albeit a limited one).

    Why should there be a restriction based on COB for employment based visas ? Do you think the Govt can dictate companies to recruit only so many people from different demographies ? I guess not.

    Thank God there is no such restriction on H1.

    I know it sucks for guys from ROW to be treated on par with ICMP quartet. But is only fair to be treated equally at least in EB categories.

    As many have suggested before, this removal of quota in it self will not solve the immigration problem. But is is fair and equitable in my opinion. And the opinion generally is different based on what side of the fence you are on. Recapture and increase of the annual limit to a more reasonable number is the correct solution.

    Although it may be kind of wishful thinking from the ICMP quartet to get this per country limitation removed, I personally feel the odds of that happening or very low. So guys from ROW, please chill. You are probably alright. Removing the world hunger is the right thing , but that is not going to happen. Some people continue to eat mud cakes to kill the hunger (This is a true story. I read an article recently).


    Most problems in the past have been resolved by not improving/patching the current system/source but by paradigm and systematic shifts. The root of the problem at the conceptual level is the demand for these visas from these countries. If the India and China continue their current growth rate for the next decade, they probably don't need this many visas :) who knows :).
    But for now this is a problem for all of us who are struck in this nightmare.





    2010 visit with Susan Boyle funny susan boyle pictures. Indeed, the world we be a
  • Indeed, the world we be a



  • GC_1000Watt
    09-24 02:39 AM
    based on your calculations it seems that
    sep/oct 2010 bulletin might have Sept 2006 as priority date for EB2-I.



    more...


    funny susan boyle pictures. Susan Boyle Now Glamorous
  • Susan Boyle Now Glamorous



  • snram4
    01-13 04:13 PM
    It is common that anti immigrant provisions will be enforced when unemployment is decade highs. We need to fight to change those. If not then try to overcome those restrictions by joining better companies. If that is also not possible then go back to India. So many job opportunities and no uncertanity of job or immigration

    Is this some thing needs to pass or in proposal or already effected since the date they published on the website?

    I have not ready the doc.





    hair Susan Boyle T-shirt funny susan boyle pictures. Media Sensation: quot;Susan Boylequot;
  • Media Sensation: quot;Susan Boylequot;



  • amitjoey
    01-13 12:24 PM
    Members: Please - refrain from fighting about EB3/EB2.

    IV is for everybody and IV has always tried to be balanced and fair to all categories. Please read the provisions that IV is asking for.

    The goal is for zero backlog -Then where is the question of EB3 lagging behind.

    IF we get what we are asking for- ie: recapture, not counting dependants and no country quota, then there wont be backlog in any of the categories.



    more...


    funny susan boyle pictures. 5 Curiosities and bonus
  • 5 Curiosities and bonus



  • _TrueFacts
    09-04 01:43 PM
    May he rest in peace...

    Shree..don't worry God will give him due treatment..





    hot Susan Boyle funny susan boyle pictures. Susan Boyle sings on America#39;s
  • Susan Boyle sings on America#39;s



  • bajrangbali
    06-05 01:10 AM
    That's a much better suggestion than playing carrot-and-stick on real-estate bargains Mr. Hiralal.

    Now, what would really be effective is for our own people that are already naturalized and integrated and assimilated and digested in the US system to stand up for our cause.

    Please, do this for us seniors. As citizens and permanent residents, your voice will be effectively heard. Case in point - legislation on re-uniting families. To begin with, family based has nearly 60% more visas than employment based and nearly 80% of the visas available are exempt from per-country limits. And yet, the politicians want to reform family based immigration process because the people at the receiving end are their citizens. There is nothing wrong with it because the wait-time for extended family members are really long too which is a shame. But you see, there are bills that are actively discussed and passed in that category i.e fundamental solutions are being explored.

    Why is Mr. Bobby Jindal and likes of him not taking up our cause actively? People use their "humble-background" in campaign times. Why do they fail in holding out a helping hand to people that are stuck in such "humble-background"? Do you see such apathy in other minority communities?

    Thanks.

    Some interesting points you bring up here.
    Forget those who got citizenship, even those who got GC turn a blind eye to the immigration issues and people still in line.
    I can bet most of the GC and USC guys/gals would want us to just leave and stay away from USA :D
    Tough luck pal..this is a dog eat dog world..and especially so with our guys/gals who are brought up in the rat race culture right from childhood...
    "Live and let live" - yet to meet someone who really follows that...

    I a will be happy if GC and USC guys/gals dont step up and start demanding no more visas and Indians in this country...i bet some are already supporting numbersusa and such groups...i know a lot of ppl who hates seeing a fellow desi at work/park/vacation/shopping..

    Bobby Jindal :D well..wat can i say...the guy changed his name and doesnt want to be identified with his ethnic background...he will be the last person fighting for our cause..

    Life is hard as it is...people here are on a common cause and helping each other..some need a channel to vent their frustation, some need a suggestion, some are paranoid, some are vigilantes, some are good samaritans... give them a GC or USC and wait for a while and see if they still support the cause...

    Help each other and we can all prosper...guess it may remain a dream afterall

    I guess most people are not happy with what they already have...just think about the toughest days in your lives and pat on ur back how you managed to fight through it...we all have our own good and bad times...

    Aspiring for better future is what drives everyone...but it should not be at the expense of taking a look at what we all have now..and appreciate it...

    We can race ahead..GC..USC..car..better car...house..second house...$$$...list never ends..i hope all of us can put their hand on heart admit that we were much happy and peaceful even when we did not have any of the above...

    This post is not a rant or pointing fingers...just a retrospection
    Life is beautiful...best things in life are free...
    ..just a post with a different point of view...best wishes to all!!!



    more...


    house Photo: Susan Boyle Singing funny susan boyle pictures. attractive Susan Boyle
  • attractive Susan Boyle



  • gc_dream2009
    01-13 03:35 PM
    If I were on smoke, coffee or dope or anything else, I would be posting messages of the type you are :).

    Its good to see the tone of your messages seems to have changed from shrieking at all EB3 to fight against EB2 to something a little less absurd.

    Good Luck To You.

    Mr Michael chertoff - do you know what happens when you act fresh with a gal.
    You either get a slap or a kiss. I have not made up my mind about either way but you need to keep on your toes

    You know i think i can see you as a friend (And no i donot need your support in becoming an EB3 representative gosh gc_dreams needsa smoke or coffe or something) and as a friend i will say something

    Please do not patronize me by asking me to take a nap.

    Other than that you are one person on this forum who lets just say has my respect





    tattoo funny: Susan Boyle funny susan boyle pictures. Susan Boyle
  • Susan Boyle



  • Caliber
    09-04 12:23 PM
    You are showing your contribution in all your postings. Don't have any shame???
    your left hand should not know what your right hand is doing(giving)
    It is typical for many Indians to put their name in cars (even here) and their contribution to temples to be anounced in public address system and put names on any things which they are donated.
    You need to change the style, if you are in Rome, behave like Romas.

    Romas??? What is that?

    I feel proud to show my contribution in all my postings.

    I live by what I believe in and do not change for people like you.

    You also please donate, if you are really proud to be an Indian the way you put in your signature and let your left hand does not know it. Then talk about my bad things.



    more...


    pictures Photo: Susan Boyle Singing funny susan boyle pictures. Susan Boyle gets chav#39;d up.
  • Susan Boyle gets chav#39;d up.



  • ragz4u
    02-06 02:07 PM
    I dont think that you HAVE TO file I-140 within 60 days after labor is approved.

    --logiclife.

    I had read when this was proposed last time that if this is implemented, the employer will have 45 days from the date of labor approval to file for the I-140. What this prevents is sale of labors (illegaly obviously). A lot of labors from 2001/2002 were on sale till sometime ago (2005) on Sulekha. If/When this law is implemented, buying a labor will get you ahead of the queue by a max of 45 days instead of the 3/4 years today.





    dresses Susan Boyle sings on America#39;s funny susan boyle pictures. Susan Boyle at the final of
  • Susan Boyle at the final of



  • GetGC08
    07-30 05:01 PM
    Both these are separate processes and note that the I-140 is for a future job.So relax.
    Hello Samay,

    I just received RFE for I-140.
    I-140 Details:
    I have applied I-140 under EB2 India.
    I have BS(3 years) with computer science & MCA(MS 3 years) in computer science. So total 6 years of education in computer science(3 yrs BS + 3 yrs MS).
    Also I have 1.5 years(18 months) of experience after completing my MS. I have submitted my experience letter at the time of filling labor But USCIS didn't ask anything regarding experience.
    In labor(PERM) we mentioned Masters required
    & Major field of study is Computers.

    Do I qualify for EB2??Plz let me know.

    RFE details:
    1) Degree evaluation(what's the procedure?)
    &
    2) They want most recent W2 for 2007.

    In 2007(W2) I got paid $59K(gross) & in LCA(H1B) prevailing wage mentioned is $55k.

    In labor(PERM) prevailing wage mentioned is $63K & offered wage mentioned is $ 65K.


    Difference between W2 & Prevailing wage in labor(PERM) is $4000($63K - $59K).
    Difference between W2 & Offered wage in labor(PERM) is $6000($65K - $59K).
    Is this a serious problem???

    My labor already got approved.
    My company is financially very good.

    Now which wage USCIS consider or match with W2??

    I will really appreciate your response.

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup Susan Boyle Now Glamorous funny susan boyle pictures. Photo: Susan Boyle Singing
  • Photo: Susan Boyle Singing



  • vjkypally
    07-24 05:10 PM
    Agree with few points in your argument though overall it went little overboard. Whisky Line??? Are you implying there are no lines in US? Ever heard about GC Line???????:))))))I havent waited for 5 to 7 yrs in India for anything and not got it. Maximum I waited would be Tirupati temple for 12-14 hrs:)





    girlfriend Susan Boyle funny susan boyle pictures. New funny Demotivational
  • New funny Demotivational



  • angelfire76
    06-02 05:59 PM
    This is what I am trying to tell you.
    Nobody will do it. Because we all are scared of risking our name added in the lawsuit against USCIS. We will all talk about filing lawsuit but cannot really do it.

    How those Indian guys over in the UK filed their lawsuit against UK immigration changing it's rules without notice? I think they filed a public litigation against the government.





    hairstyles 5 Curiosities and bonus funny susan boyle pictures. funny storytelling between
  • funny storytelling between



  • ugotdude
    09-29 12:14 PM
    I just arrived yesterday from Canada with an expired Visa and my extension notice from INS.

    Unfortunatly, they officer was an ignorant pig without any knowledge about immigration. Luckily, I was sent to an office where officers were nice and well trained,

    I recommend you to print out the actual law so you can have more arguments and arrive earlier to the airport if you are flying

    Can you post the link to the automatic revalidation law link?

    I want to take the print





    user1205
    02-12 01:30 PM
    I haven't seen the ROW dates to be current since 2005 when everything got retrogressed (except the crazy thing that happened last summer).

    As far as I know there were A LOT more cases approved in that July fiasco that were from India, I believe the number in June/July was about 3 times the anual quota.

    I know you're probably VERY frustrated because of the ROW move while the India cutoff dates are still in 2001 but please don't start the discussion on ROW vs India/Chiana. It's not helping anybody.
    I agree that country quotas are wrong and the number of GC per year is ridiculous. But getting people to argue against eachother is not a solution. Supporting the legislative/admin changes is (and I know you've done A LOT to make things happen)



    The thing is, as long as there is this per-country quota rationing of green cards, ROW folks will keep moving to the HOV lane and each year, in Oct to Dec timeframe their dates will get current and they will get GCs.





    Legal
    07-25 02:08 PM
    A question about the FB spillover: according to your data, there are about 30000 FB visa spillover from last year. But does USCIS have to use up all of them? If the answer is yes, then the September VB will very likely be current. If the USCIS only need to use up the 147000 EB and use whatever portion of the FB spillover, then September VB may not move.


    They can waste numbers and come up with excuses. But because of criticism from Ombudsman, Congress, etc it looks like they are trying to shape up. They can adjudicate 30 k petitions are more in 2 months if they are committed to. We could get an idea, if there is a deluge of approvals in the first half of August.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment