Tuesday, August 9, 2011

nicki minaj bedrock pictures

images %IMG_DESC_8% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • snathan
    03-30 05:46 PM
    Problem is we Indians see Indira Gandhi Airport, Jawaharlal Mission, Rajiv Gandhi Electricity Yojna, Indira Gandhi University, Jawahar Lal Uniiversity, Rajiv Gandhi Jal Sansthan, Rajiv Gandhi This Indira Gandhi that, so we get a feeling as if we are breathing just because of these 3 individuals. They are too good at advertising their Netas, that you just forget if anybody else ever existed...

    Don�t you see Washington Bridge or President George W Bush High way here...what do you call that.

    Dont you see a state called Washington...May I ask you who is that and why do they call by person's name.





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • anai
    06-27 12:48 PM
    Three facts, followed by one interpretation.

    First: several members (incl self) have checked with their own lawyers and these lawyers tend to agree with the common interpretation of validity for entire month. And at least some of these are lawyers with many years of practice.

    Second: Fragomen, the largest immigration law firm, on its website mentions the mid-month possibility; so while there is no government source, the whole topic cannot be dismissed as an unfounded rumor.

    Third: Macaca keeps cutting and pasting from the ombudsman's report in many different colors.

    My interpretation:
    The mid-month concept seems to be a matter of opinion. Multicolor posts notwithstanding, there's nothing official on this matter so far. (I emailed the state department seeking an answer; not surprisingly, I haven't heard back. If anyone else can get something from the horse's mouth, then post it here. If you can get stuff only from the other end of the horse, then maybe there's isn't much pointing in driving a general panic.)





    nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • snram4
    01-24 05:41 PM
    If most members are opposing the memo that is fine for me. I will take neutral Stand. Anyhow best wishes for winning the lawsuit if you file and win

    I am not sure if this snram4 is sadist or outright idiot. On more than one occaction couple of guys spit on his face and still he is not bothering and enjoying that. Reponding to his thread is simply waste of time. I dont know if there is a special category for GC and thats what he got.

    I am simply amazed how stupiid he is. When this thread started there were couple of people supporting this memo. Once they understood no longer they are supporting. Snram4 is the only guy still supporting and talking all nonsense. I tried to educate him but failed miserably.

    snram4...whatever may be the case whether people are going for law suit or not, You are not going to add any value with your pea nut size brain. Why dont you simply go away rather than talking all nonsense and wasting everyone's time. No one is bothering you or stupid comments. So many people asked you to go away...why dont you consider that for GOD shake.





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • desigrad
    09-22 12:22 AM
    Dear friends,
    I have a few questions regarding EAD renewal (based on pending AOS):
    1. When we apply for EAD renewal, do we have to go for fingerprinting again? I have heard conflicting reports about this - one lawyer said that we have to go for fingerprinting even if we have already done our biometrics once. However some of my friends have applied for EAD renewal and they didn't have to go for fingerprinting. I read some where that they won't call us for fingerprinting if we apply via paper instead or electronically. Is that true?

    2. Do we have to be in the US in order to apply for EAD renewal?

    Thanks very much!



    more...


    nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • svr_76
    05-11 10:54 AM
    And you have moved to the US. Participating in IV forums to see when/how the visa bulleting can be changed so your date becomes current and you get a GC and are free to hop and try to get a job of your dream. Why do you care about these things? Just wait for your card man...enjoy the wait in the line..rest of the stuff is not of your worry (unless offcourse you get laid off and then all of a sudden your patriotism wakens up...and u get all firedup to proove your mettle in your own land.?


    Leave this pseudo-patriotism in your apartment dude as u are in the land of dreams that you dreamt about. Just worry about the time it takes for u to get GC and then wait 5 years to get citizenship.





    nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • gomirage
    06-15 06:26 PM
    dilipcr,

    To summarize, outsourcing cannot be stopped. Salary levels will always go down with time.

    Now you have reeally scared Dilipcr !!! lol



    more...


    nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • sroyc
    09-24 02:06 PM
    Read any visa bulletin. It's in there.

    SROYC,

    Can you give me USCIS or any other authentic Doc/link which states ICMP share is 7% of 28.6% ? In years I have not found such doc. Therefore, assuming USCIS works fairly :D I had to divide 28.6% by 5 - equal share for each country within particular category.

    Yes, there are many other factors we will have to factor in like incoming flow of applications, swith over count, spillover at the end of the year.





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • BharatPremi
    12-13 02:16 PM
    The OP was whether the country quota is constitutional. My interest was to find out if the current laws and regulations are violated by the country quota.
    As lazycis pointed out, SC seems to uphold the current situation.

    I was not looking into arguing in a court whether a particular regulation is fair or not. The law is what it is (what I or you consider fair or unfair is immaterial), question was : Is the law being implemented or not? Seems like it is.

    To change the law, we as IV are lobbying and meeting lawmakers already.

    Unless a constitutional lawyer says otherwise, I see no reason to pursue the country quota in a court, considering lazycis post.

    Yes. As long as it is established as "law" we can not pursue the solution in a court.



    more...


    nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • abhijitp
    07-04 11:48 AM
    I tried xls, and txt. it wont upload.i have total 655 contacts. The file size is small but still it wont upload on the iV site.

    Maybe you should do that too.





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • Googler
    02-15 01:49 PM
    Yup Paskal I have a dug a little deeper. Although this case is about DV visa it is very similar to our Visa recatpure situation.

    http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:yJNFLn-AtcsJ:vls.law.vill.edu/Locator/3d/Jan2004/031075p.pdf+court+order+immigrant+visa+number&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=in

    Dvb, did you read the ruling? It denies relief and says that:

    "We therefore join the Seventh and Eleventh Circuits in concluding that, in the current circumstances, the language Congress used precludes the INS from issuing a visa pursuant to the DV Program for a given fiscal year upon the expiration of that fiscal year. See Nyaga, 323 F.3d at 914; Iddir v. INS, 301 F.3d 492, 501 (7th Cir. 2002).8
    8. Had Coraggioso sought relief prior to the expiration of the 1998 fiscal
    year, our analysis may have been different."

    So this case is not helpful to us, though it is good for us to be aware of its existence.



    more...


    nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • poorslumdog
    08-15 09:44 PM
    I think we should take the SRK-the-global-icon factor out of the equation and just focus on the ridiculous system that is in place. There were other immigration officers attesting SRK's identity, he showed the officer his event invitation -- what else do you need? Does the whole Muslim world have to pay a price for 9/11? Should the airports around the world put in a 2 hour interrogation for anyone with last name as Bush?

    I warn you not to start the Muslims vs rest debate here....I would say most (not all) people are fanatics will do any attrocity in the name of religion. Blame it on your fellow fanatics for this mess. Yes, you need to pay the price for 9/11. DHS and TSA are created to protect the innocent civilian and its their duty. If you dont like dont come to USA.

    What SRK - global icon you are talking about. He is not a leader of the nation...he is just an actor. He might be a god for you and he does not need to be the same for others. Think logically everyone is coming here with invitation only. For the IO at POE, he is just a visitor and if needed should be treated in the same way like any other visitor. When it happened to Mr.Kalam, yes we need to protest as he was a former Head of State. But that Noble person did not even speak about it. But this poor SRK saying his self-respect is hurt. What a loser.





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • Honda
    02-12 11:57 AM
    huge move for EB3 ROw. it was expected I think.

    01AUG01



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • ivgclive
    07-21 05:11 PM
    Signs and Warning...

    1. Mostly he seems to be a weird guy.
    * God has given us special white blood cells that can find these guys.
    * Listen to your inner soul when it says 'I don't feel comfortable'.

    2. He walks with empty hands (RICH people) while all others in the shop walk with a cart and/or some goods.

    3. Talks loudly, using words as if he is lending money to Warren Buffett or Bill Gates..

    4. His approach.
    * Are you Mr.<a name in south/north depends on your appearance>?
    * I can't believe I meet you here.
    * You look very familiar to me.
    * You look like my younger brother / son / daughter / friend / father / mother / cousin / tomato / carrot / spinach etc

    5. Look for these words...
    * Do you want to make LOT of money? (eventhough he looks like a crap, wandering in a grocery store not buying anything, driving a 1990 Toyotta Tercel).
    * I have a wonderful business opportunity for you.
    * What do you do in your free time?
    * I am running a eBusiness, eCommerce etc.
    * Do you want to make use of your free time in a productive way.
    * Count the number of times he uses the word 'Money', if it is more than 2 times, he is from that cult.

    6. Finally,
    * Can we meet sometimes this week?
    * Do you want to attend a Business Meetting (!) with top heads next week?
    * Do you want to just see what we are doing? (Why the hell I need to see?)
    * Do you want to join us for a Tea, Cofee... (Believe me, they won't call you for Lunch or Dinner, eventhough they always talk about the LOT OF MONEY they have made)


    I read lot of news from school and I learnt this 'multi-link' business 20 to 25 years back. So as soon as he asked me if I wish to make 'LOT OF MONEY' without working, I understood that the poisonous snakes had entered US long time back.

    I had only one encounter 10 years back that went up to the so called 'Business meeting with Tea Party' because I was new to US and these guys were using an updated terminology.

    From then on, I enjoy if I meet such people in Malls, grocery stores, Walmarts. I let him talk for about 20 - 30 mins when my wife is shopping. Asking him very basic questions as if I have not seen a $10 bill in my life. By the time he realizes that I am playing, my wife finishes shopping and we leave.

    This way you can keep yourself updated on the tricks. Amazingly these guys read technology news a lot than us and upgrade their techniques.





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • dilipcr
    06-11 05:11 PM
    To be honest, I do agree that the US needs qualified people with skillsets. The real question is "Are the people from the desi consulting companies the real qualified lot ? " Just to get my background details out of the way. I am a new member, from India ofcourse, and I have recently applied for my citizenship. Now with this huge deluge of immigrants, especially from the desi consulting companies, I feel that my quality of life is getting adversely impacted. Do not rush to conclusions that I am anti Indian or anti immigrant. 12 years back when I first got my H1 visa, the requirements to qualify were strict. Staffing companies to a decent extent followed rules and tried to get the best and the brightest. Once the dot com boom started, people from all walks of life entered IT. This was true of not just the Indians but also of people in the US. Soon after the bust, the value proposition from these staffing companies was simply low cost. This is not to blame the staffing companies. They behaved in an economically rational way.

    Consider this scenario. If you run a consulting company, wouldn't you try to maximize your profits by staffing people in projects at the least cost ? This is econmically rational. You wouldn't worry much about the quality of the deliverables and all you would care is to dump as many bodies as possible at the client site or offshore and get the maximum bang for the buck.

    In this scenario, how is it feasible to expect immigrational justice when the bodies themselves dont provide exceptional talent and skills but simply offer low cost ? Now you would be tempted to bring in the analogous case of illegal low skilled immigrants. Remember they are just that - low skilled workers. They dont "steal" the jobs of high skilled workers. But this dumping of IT workforce has completely brought down the standard of living of the IT workers here. To be honest, those who get green cards today would feel the same way five years from now when the next wave of so called "skilled IT immigrants" offer even lower wages and destroy the quality of life.

    In summary, this retrogression is good in a way. The truly best and the brightest would still be employed until their turn for adjournment comes in. Only the weak are currently scared of the delays. I went through the same torrid GC phase after the tech meltdown in 2001. I was not worried of my job then but many people whom I knew got clobbered and were forced to leave. This is the darwinian flush and it will take its toll. Trust me this the bitter truth. If you people still consider that all the people on H1/L1 are part of the best and the brightest, they are WRONG. Only a small % (probably 20%) are the true best and the brightest and a good 50% will be flushed out. Sorry to say this and hey give me the red dots.



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • samay
    07-21 08:30 PM
    My dependents are out of US for almost 5 months for now and they have AP approved before they left US and they are planning to come to US in couple of weeks from now on AP. Our PD is going to be current in Aug08. Is this OK to be out of US for this much time when AOS is pending? Staying out of US for this long would effect their AOS processing in any way?

    Its fine so long as they are back before their AP expires.





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • delax
    07-23 01:47 PM
    See this post by Nixstor:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=254275#post254275

    If you ignore the VB predictions in the post, the key thing to note is that USCIS and DOS are in constant touch on a weekly basis after the July 07 fiasco. They know exactly the demand and usage rates.

    This leads me to one of the following two conclusions:
    Either USCIS has intimated to DOS that it can process only X number of cases in the next two months and visas remaining are more than that which is why DOS pushed the dates forward so that consular posts can also maximize usage OR

    The numbers remaining are very large for a variety of reasons (category and FB spill over) and USCIS has agreed to process at least a majority if not all the cases within a certain priority date - probably Jun 2006. Based on that DOS agreed to move the PD to June 2006 after also factoring in the CP usage.

    Obviously the latter is better for us - but it could be the former as well.



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • NKR
    02-19 03:19 PM
    NKR, you said u r replying to someone else.. i don't know why u then quoted me in ur message and in the end added that I didn't care about u.. is it normal that we run down each other for no reason.. what bad thing did i ever say about u..
    sorry that u got the impression the thread was dead, i was away (soccer then resting u know) and came back to see someone else left me hate/curse messages, and speaking on IV's behalf and no one cared to tell him that both acts were not appropriate.. tell me why is it that u (and may be others) agree that removing the country limit is wrong and that saying some nationality is better and brighter than others is also wrong yet not one is defending me when i make those same arguments and get insulted in the process..

    .

    You both were talking on the same lines and I had quote you too. Look at my previous posts. I never said that the country limit should be taken off.

    Just point us to the post which said that Indians/Chinese are better and brighter. I think you cooked up that story.

    Hope you had enough rest after the soccer game.





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • sobyb
    05-01 05:17 PM
    Tomorrow if we or our generations are getting killed in the US, would you say the same thing. Now do you understand why the country needs to care about its people no matter where they are.

    "Tomorrow if we or our generations are getting killed in the US, would you say the same thing" ....

    Of course yes! If our generations are US citizens, US govt should take care of them and if they are part of any terrorist organisation, they should be treated the way terrorists are treated.

    "Country needs to care about its people" ... Its is in your quote ... Issue is about Srilankan's and their goverment should take care of it, NOT India. I don't think any one has a doubt about how LTTE should be handled.





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% nicki minaj bedrock pictures. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • ragz4u
    02-06 02:07 PM
    I dont think that you HAVE TO file I-140 within 60 days after labor is approved.

    --logiclife.

    I had read when this was proposed last time that if this is implemented, the employer will have 45 days from the date of labor approval to file for the I-140. What this prevents is sale of labors (illegaly obviously). A lot of labors from 2001/2002 were on sale till sometime ago (2005) on Sulekha. If/When this law is implemented, buying a labor will get you ahead of the queue by a max of 45 days instead of the 3/4 years today.





    lazycis
    02-14 12:58 PM
    Galvez v. Howerton 503 F. Supp. 35, 39 (C.D. Cal. 1980)
    http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1838094&postcount=14843

    "Plaintiffs herein allege that officials of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) have engaged in affirmative misconduct in failing to process their applications for adjustment of status to that of permanent resident aliens. They seek a court order compelling the defendants to issue them appropriate visa numbers."

    "Where there has been affirmative misconduct on the part of the INS, the United States may be estopped to deny the availability of visas to those otherwise eligible but for the government's acts. See Immigration & Naturalization Service v. Hibi, 414 U.S. 5, 8-9, 94 S. Ct. 19, 21-22, 38 L. Ed. 2d 7 (1973); see also Villena v. Immigration & Naturalization Service, 622 F.2d 1352 (9th Cir. 1980) (en banc); Santiago v. Immigration & Naturalization Service, 526 F.2d 488, 492-93 (9th Cir. 1975) (en banc), cert. denied, 425 U.S. 971, 96 S. Ct. 2167, 48 L. Ed. 2d 794 (1976). The central inquiry here is the determination whether or not the conduct of the INS, including the failure of the INS officials to understand the applicable law, the improper rejection of plaintiffs' visa applications on two occasions, and the ensuing delay, constitute affirmative misconduct.
    It is the duty of the agency to inform itself of the law which Congress has authorized it to enforce. The INS admits that its personnel were not familiar with the current statute applicable to plaintiffs' visa eligibility and thus erred in returning [**8] the plaintiffs' applications on the basis of a misinterpretation of the relevant law. This failure to act in accordance with law is an aspect of the agency's affirmative misconduct which the Court cannot overlook. Administrative Procedure Act, 5 U.S.C. � 706(2)(A) (agency action to be set aside where "not in accordance with law").
    Another aspect of the present misconduct relates to the agency's failure to fulfill a statutory duty. The INS has a statutory obligation to issue visas to qualified applicants to the full extent of the annual quota limits established by Congress. 6 The legislative history of the Immigration & Naturalization Act indicates that this duty has not been left to agency discretion, see S.Rep. No. 748, 89th Cong., 1st Sess. reprinted in (1965) U.S.Code Cong. & [*39] Ad.News, pp. 3328, 3337-38, but is obligatory upon the agency. "

    "IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that plaintiffs' Motion for Summary Judgment is granted, and defendants' [**14] Motion for Summary Judgment is denied. The Court orders the defendant Secretary of State to issue A.T. Cortes and E. Cortes Fifth Preference visa numbers and to charge them to the 1979 visa allotments"





    logiclife
    05-10 04:13 PM
    There is a lot of debate going on here, about how Canada and Australia have a better immigration system because they are points-based self-petition systems compared to employer-petition system here in US.

    I believe the employer-petition system is still the best system to implement for immigration. Its complicated, long and provides breeding ground for exploitation. But that is the ONLY way to ensure that the workforce is not oversupplied with labor and the immigrants who can gather points actually have the ability to get jobs.(look at Canada where Ph.Ds who aced the points sytem are inept in real world and drive taxicabs and blame the Canadian Government).

    If I score 100 points out of required 50 or 60 points for Canada, its all meaningless if I am inept and cannot get a job. However, I would contribute to my own well-being and to the workforce and economy if I can find a job and an employer willing to petition, even if I score 25 points out of required 50 or 60.

    US has the best immigration system and I believe the employer petition is the best method for adjudication. However, it has its problems in terms of delays due to bureaucratic inefficiencies and inadequate annual quotas. If Australia, France, Germany are going to adopt the Canadian model of points-based system, its not goint to help them or the ones who go there.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment