psaxena
05-29 09:04 PM
I know this guy who was a junior to me and reporting to me in India. I resigned and moved with another company and later moved to US. After an year I joined the same company which I was working in India. Now this guy, just because having some relation with the VP made some arrangement and came to US on L1 and applied under EB1 and got his GC in 1.5 years. More over he was no good as manager and a pathetic programmer. Also he did no good to the company actually lost a few clients and when he got his ass on fire he moved to other company and started working as a pathetic programmer with his GC
When I saw this I was so irritated and now thinking what the FUCK this Grassely is doing for this.I think neither we doing anything. He just wants votes by creating sensation among the white rednecks for the next election.
AAAHHHHH... nuts nuts nuts.. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1... hooo.. :) controlling my anger..
When some of us raised the issue of project managers from Indian IT companies applying under EB1 and using up those visas which would trickle over to EB2 and EB3, we were scoffed at. Some even questioned as to why these people cannot apply under "Multi-national executive" category, as they are "Multi-national" managers.
These guys misrepresent the number of people reporting to them (same managers in the same portfolio uses the same number of people to show in the application as reporting to them. This is true "reuse"), also "reuse" the portfolio value (how can 3-4 managers from the same client account be responsible for x million dollar business) and crooked company attorneys make up a stellar resume and case to file for them. The attorney pay comes from the employee's pocket.
Otherwise how would you explain the sudden rise in EB1 filings and a quota which never used to be over in previous years suddenly has cut-off dates.
If we keep quiet, these same clowns will use up all the visas and smirk at us for filing in the "lower" categories. What a backdoor to a green card! :mad:
When I saw this I was so irritated and now thinking what the FUCK this Grassely is doing for this.I think neither we doing anything. He just wants votes by creating sensation among the white rednecks for the next election.
AAAHHHHH... nuts nuts nuts.. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1... hooo.. :) controlling my anger..
When some of us raised the issue of project managers from Indian IT companies applying under EB1 and using up those visas which would trickle over to EB2 and EB3, we were scoffed at. Some even questioned as to why these people cannot apply under "Multi-national executive" category, as they are "Multi-national" managers.
These guys misrepresent the number of people reporting to them (same managers in the same portfolio uses the same number of people to show in the application as reporting to them. This is true "reuse"), also "reuse" the portfolio value (how can 3-4 managers from the same client account be responsible for x million dollar business) and crooked company attorneys make up a stellar resume and case to file for them. The attorney pay comes from the employee's pocket.
Otherwise how would you explain the sudden rise in EB1 filings and a quota which never used to be over in previous years suddenly has cut-off dates.
If we keep quiet, these same clowns will use up all the visas and smirk at us for filing in the "lower" categories. What a backdoor to a green card! :mad:
wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1%
grimreaper
07-21 02:02 PM
Because of all these experiences, even when you genuinely smile or strike a conversation with a desi, he/she first suspects you to be an ammway guy. I face it everyday, being "outgoing extrovert" in nature, I tend to smile and talk to people in elevators, walkways, malls, restrooms, groceries etc... which is mostly casual fun stuff and most times desis suspect that I am a ammway guy and cut me out harshly.
When I moved to Cali about 2 yrs back from the midwest, I saw a guy at a desi store in the bay area who looked very similar to an old school friend whom I have not seen in 14 yrs. I went upto him and started talking to him asking if he was the same guy, He insulted me and avoided me like the plague. In midwest, I have not had any similar exp when I have tried stiking any conversation with a desi, so I was shocked. Then my BIL who had been living in the bay area for a while tole me about amway cons being in huge numbers and the fact that Desis do not trust anyone in the bayarea who appear friendly and the probable reason why this guy behaved the way he did. It is sad that we cannot be friendly to our own countrymen.
When I moved to Cali about 2 yrs back from the midwest, I saw a guy at a desi store in the bay area who looked very similar to an old school friend whom I have not seen in 14 yrs. I went upto him and started talking to him asking if he was the same guy, He insulted me and avoided me like the plague. In midwest, I have not had any similar exp when I have tried stiking any conversation with a desi, so I was shocked. Then my BIL who had been living in the bay area for a while tole me about amway cons being in huge numbers and the fact that Desis do not trust anyone in the bayarea who appear friendly and the probable reason why this guy behaved the way he did. It is sad that we cannot be friendly to our own countrymen.
amitjoey
07-03 04:46 PM
Can we use this to send it to reporters?
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/
2011 %IMG_DESC_2%
ArkBird
04-01 02:21 AM
Please also consider the forced sacrifice country and millions of your countrymate made due to Nehru clan compared to the "sacrifice" Nehru himself made.
I really feel that you are brainwashed and immatured. Although Nehru might have made some mistakes like China war, what did India really lose in that war? And how many years since then India has had to fix the problem? You should also read about Nehru's sacrifices and his movements along side Mahatma Gandhi that earned the nation its freedom.
Now you have chosen to be a secondary citizen/ slave in america is a different matter altogether, but many back home in India are thankful they are free and independent nation.
I really feel that you are brainwashed and immatured. Although Nehru might have made some mistakes like China war, what did India really lose in that war? And how many years since then India has had to fix the problem? You should also read about Nehru's sacrifices and his movements along side Mahatma Gandhi that earned the nation its freedom.
Now you have chosen to be a secondary citizen/ slave in america is a different matter altogether, but many back home in India are thankful they are free and independent nation.
more...
Marphad
04-01 12:23 PM
You Idiot,
When you keep updating this thread it keeps coming on top.
I ignored it for a few days and finally clicked to see what the Fuck is going on here.
Now it seems even moderators are joining this madness.
If infighting keeps continuing on this forum and you keep discussing non-immigration related topics here, you will never get your green card. FOCUS!
It is strange that you all want green card so that you live in USA but pretend to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO concerned about Prime Minister of India and then start blaming each other..
No wonder NumbersUSA etc are succeding..
Pappu,
Please remove my profile and user ID from the system. I can't be part of these morons. I shall get my GC when I shall have to get it. I am not here to discuss non-GC related issues. There are many more forums to do that.
9-1-1, Fire Department, come soon!!!!!!!!!!!
When you keep updating this thread it keeps coming on top.
I ignored it for a few days and finally clicked to see what the Fuck is going on here.
Now it seems even moderators are joining this madness.
If infighting keeps continuing on this forum and you keep discussing non-immigration related topics here, you will never get your green card. FOCUS!
It is strange that you all want green card so that you live in USA but pretend to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO concerned about Prime Minister of India and then start blaming each other..
No wonder NumbersUSA etc are succeding..
Pappu,
Please remove my profile and user ID from the system. I can't be part of these morons. I shall get my GC when I shall have to get it. I am not here to discuss non-GC related issues. There are many more forums to do that.
9-1-1, Fire Department, come soon!!!!!!!!!!!
_TrueFacts
09-04 09:47 PM
This MF doesn't even have minimum decency to just leave alone a Dead Man.
breddy2000,
Shame on you. thoo
In your love for YSR, you are behaving like him. Are you from Kadapa? Why unnecessarily picking on CHANDUV23. I got his profile id from Orkut.
orkut - (http://www.orkut.com/Main#FullProfile?rl=pcb&uid=16002627991370248382)
breddy2000,
Shame on you. thoo
In your love for YSR, you are behaving like him. Are you from Kadapa? Why unnecessarily picking on CHANDUV23. I got his profile id from Orkut.
orkut - (http://www.orkut.com/Main#FullProfile?rl=pcb&uid=16002627991370248382)
more...
srkamath
07-25 09:54 PM
Are you sure about # 3?
The annual limits are 140000+FB, the FB spillover number are available during the first quarter itself. So it is possible for DOS to estimate the annual limit very early in the year, it seems unlikely that they will wait till the last quarter.
.....
3. At least 20,000 if not more FB spill over is available and has not been applied to this year's count.[/B]
The annual limits are 140000+FB, the FB spillover number are available during the first quarter itself. So it is possible for DOS to estimate the annual limit very early in the year, it seems unlikely that they will wait till the last quarter.
.....
3. At least 20,000 if not more FB spill over is available and has not been applied to this year's count.[/B]
2010 %IMG_DESC_3%
rkg000
09-05 08:42 PM
Yo breddy2000, nobody is calling you names man, but you are getting personal. Is YSR your father ?????.
more...
santa123
09-24 12:48 AM
I am not trying to ruin this party... Let us not start our celebrations yet.
what if the EB2 & EB3 dates go backwards in Nov visa bulletin?
Should we be ready to face it too?
After all we are dealing with ****** USCIS....:rolleyes::eek::confused:
what if the EB2 & EB3 dates go backwards in Nov visa bulletin?
Should we be ready to face it too?
After all we are dealing with ****** USCIS....:rolleyes::eek::confused:
hair %IMG_DESC_4%
dealsnet
09-04 04:30 PM
You quote YSR discussion from TOI.
Here I am pasting same YSR discussion from rediff.com
QUOTE:
by JGN on Sep 05, 2009 12:49 AM
The inherent racism of historic Hinduism is thus blatant. You were judged by the color of your skin, not the content of your character, skills or talents. The darker your skin, the lower your caste and rank in Hindu society. The whiter your skin, the higher your caste and rank. The Brahmins prided themselves on their white skin while despising the darker skinned untouchables who were often viewed and treated as sub-humans.
This explains why Hindu gurus are more than willing to travel to the West to convert rich white Europeans to Hinduism BUT never travel to black Africa to make converts. The truth is, they don’t want black people whose skin color is an indication of bad karma. As long as they can sucker rich white people into giving them money (“Money is evil. So give it all to me.”) why bother with darker skinned people?
This can be documented by the statements of many of the gurus who have reaped riches in the West. When one guru was asked on TV what he was doing to help the poor, he responded, “Let the Christians take care of them. I am here to help the rich.”
YSR is dengerous than SWINE FLUE...shame on YSR's Son.
Over 100 die after YSR's death..
India - NEWS - The Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/opinions/4970708.cms#top1)
See what posters in Times of India say
Raj,Uk,says:With all due respect to YSR but his followers are not leaving any stone unturned in capitalising his death it seems like a race to make him most popular leader. If the number of deaths due to shock to be considered as the measure of popularity then YSR becomes far more famous then Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi et al. This is a wrong precedence we are setting by publishing the unconfirmed news, just think what will happen post mayawati/lalu and other so called popular leaders.
Ek,BLR,says:60 people dying is a joke..bigger joke is people dying of cardiac arrest...I have never heard of anyone having a cardiac arrest at their mother, father,wife or for that matter their Child's death.......These people attribute any death happening on these days to YSR's death..I am not denying there are some fools who are capable of committing suicides though!!!
Here I am pasting same YSR discussion from rediff.com
QUOTE:
by JGN on Sep 05, 2009 12:49 AM
The inherent racism of historic Hinduism is thus blatant. You were judged by the color of your skin, not the content of your character, skills or talents. The darker your skin, the lower your caste and rank in Hindu society. The whiter your skin, the higher your caste and rank. The Brahmins prided themselves on their white skin while despising the darker skinned untouchables who were often viewed and treated as sub-humans.
This explains why Hindu gurus are more than willing to travel to the West to convert rich white Europeans to Hinduism BUT never travel to black Africa to make converts. The truth is, they don’t want black people whose skin color is an indication of bad karma. As long as they can sucker rich white people into giving them money (“Money is evil. So give it all to me.”) why bother with darker skinned people?
This can be documented by the statements of many of the gurus who have reaped riches in the West. When one guru was asked on TV what he was doing to help the poor, he responded, “Let the Christians take care of them. I am here to help the rich.”
YSR is dengerous than SWINE FLUE...shame on YSR's Son.
Over 100 die after YSR's death..
India - NEWS - The Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/opinions/4970708.cms#top1)
See what posters in Times of India say
Raj,Uk,says:With all due respect to YSR but his followers are not leaving any stone unturned in capitalising his death it seems like a race to make him most popular leader. If the number of deaths due to shock to be considered as the measure of popularity then YSR becomes far more famous then Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi et al. This is a wrong precedence we are setting by publishing the unconfirmed news, just think what will happen post mayawati/lalu and other so called popular leaders.
Ek,BLR,says:60 people dying is a joke..bigger joke is people dying of cardiac arrest...I have never heard of anyone having a cardiac arrest at their mother, father,wife or for that matter their Child's death.......These people attribute any death happening on these days to YSR's death..I am not denying there are some fools who are capable of committing suicides though!!!
more...
bitu72
09-29 10:24 AM
Does any body have information if we need H1 to be valid for 1 year before applying for PR. Mine is expiring in april 06, can i apply now. will they reject it and i have to resend when i get my extension...please responds...
this just a fallback scenario i need to prepare.. also can people work on TN visa without a sponsor..
this just a fallback scenario i need to prepare.. also can people work on TN visa without a sponsor..
hot %IMG_DESC_5%
snram4
01-13 02:52 PM
If the law is followed in the enforcement then that is fine. Integrity of H1b program will be maintained. If arbitary and against the law then that should not be followed.
I just heard from attorney there are lot of debate going on in AILA and they are trying to stop this memo from being implemented...they are the one going to lose more business then the body shops....
I just heard from attorney there are lot of debate going on in AILA and they are trying to stop this memo from being implemented...they are the one going to lose more business then the body shops....
more...
house %IMG_DESC_17%
kshitijnt
04-01 07:59 PM
Some time back when I asked my chinese colleagues to join IV they commented that immigrationvoice.org is an "indian" immigration forum...
No wonder they felt that way.
So if stop discussing this thread, will they join us?
No wonder they felt that way.
So if stop discussing this thread, will they join us?
tattoo %IMG_DESC_6%
Jerrome
09-24 06:05 PM
Spillover would be by PD so China will not get same number of EB2 numbers as India. India has many more old applications then China.
I assume they move both the countries PD to the same year/month if the spill over happens. Atleast in the past, it would be interesting to see how they move now.
Even in all the scenarios it is less likely to go in to 2007, if not beyond June 2006.
I assume they move both the countries PD to the same year/month if the spill over happens. Atleast in the past, it would be interesting to see how they move now.
Even in all the scenarios it is less likely to go in to 2007, if not beyond June 2006.
more...
pictures %IMG_DESC_7%
prashantkh
07-04 01:56 AM
dugg all 3 too
Dugg all 3
Dugg all 3
dresses %IMG_DESC_12%
Karthikthiru
06-28 08:26 AM
http://www.shusterman.com/pdf/aila-cis-vb.pdf
Karthik
Karthik
more...
makeup %IMG_DESC_9%
snathan
03-30 01:26 PM
Left parties are the worst no doubt about that. Have you gone through the BJP manifesto, its IT vision document and also have you heard about Friends of BJP forums started by Indian businessmen. Yes, Advani runs his politics on religion and Ram temple. Do you think congress does not use religion? Do you hear the news that in Kerala congress has fielded candidates supported by church? Tomorrow if Sri Sri Ravi Shankar or Ramdev baba do the same thing with BJP, our media will shout from the roof top that this is communalism. Do you know Congress is allied with Muslim League in Kerala?
Snathan, all parties use the dirty tricks. Congress, BJP, Communists. But I will always support the party which builds Ram Temple rather than the party which destroys Ram Setu and even denies the existence of Ram.
Yes...We had them in power for five years. It was a joke. India was Shining and we had to wear sun glass.
I am not supporting the congress party. I am only supporting the MMS. To me, he is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr better than Mr.Advani or Mayavathi
Snathan, all parties use the dirty tricks. Congress, BJP, Communists. But I will always support the party which builds Ram Temple rather than the party which destroys Ram Setu and even denies the existence of Ram.
Yes...We had them in power for five years. It was a joke. India was Shining and we had to wear sun glass.
I am not supporting the congress party. I am only supporting the MMS. To me, he is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr better than Mr.Advani or Mayavathi
girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14%
Aah_GC
07-11 06:14 PM
Bud,
TN is just a modified H1B. You need to have an employer, your wife will be on a TD and worse, you gotta renew it every year across the border.
You need not give up your American Dream. Once you get your Canadian Citizenship, you can work in US indefinetly with TN visa.
TN is just a modified H1B. You need to have an employer, your wife will be on a TD and worse, you gotta renew it every year across the border.
You need not give up your American Dream. Once you get your Canadian Citizenship, you can work in US indefinetly with TN visa.
hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11%
ramus
07-03 04:23 PM
Thanks...
Hi all,
Regarding the recent goofup by USCIS, please rate this story
http://digg.com/politics/No_July_4th_Celebrations_for_Highly_Skilled_Future _Americans/who
if this receives more than 100 users rating for the story in next 5-10 hours - it would be displayed on the first page. Digg.com is read by hundreds of thousands of web users and there is high chance of getting picked by main stream media.
Note that you ll have to signup as digg.com member to rate it - it ll just take 30 secs of your time.
Sorry I wasn't able to submit the official IV prlog.com url since it is not accepted by Digg.
thanks.
Hi all,
Regarding the recent goofup by USCIS, please rate this story
http://digg.com/politics/No_July_4th_Celebrations_for_Highly_Skilled_Future _Americans/who
if this receives more than 100 users rating for the story in next 5-10 hours - it would be displayed on the first page. Digg.com is read by hundreds of thousands of web users and there is high chance of getting picked by main stream media.
Note that you ll have to signup as digg.com member to rate it - it ll just take 30 secs of your time.
Sorry I wasn't able to submit the official IV prlog.com url since it is not accepted by Digg.
thanks.
Munna Bhai
01-26 08:01 AM
Hello,
My I-140 is approved and I have a PD of Feb 2006.
One of my colleague whose job description is little different then mine has a PD of Sep 2003 and his Labour got approved but he left the company.
So is there anyway his approved labor is useful to me. What are the ifs,buts etc.
----------------
I changed your thread title. when you start a new thread make your thread title descriptive for all members to easily sift through threads- Admin
My I-140 is approved and I have a PD of Feb 2006.
One of my colleague whose job description is little different then mine has a PD of Sep 2003 and his Labour got approved but he left the company.
So is there anyway his approved labor is useful to me. What are the ifs,buts etc.
----------------
I changed your thread title. when you start a new thread make your thread title descriptive for all members to easily sift through threads- Admin
gc_check
01-15 11:59 AM
Hope the AILA and ImmigrationVoice leadership can work together to urge USCIS to post a statement explaining that the guidelines in the memo are initially meant to encourage compliance by the businesses and prevent abuse; and that the USCIS would start enforcing them starting Jan 2012 or later. Thus it may be just a matter of getting used to the extra bureaucracy.
I pray that we all get sorted sooner, so we can start focusing on other important aspects of our careers and family lives.
_____________________for those very concerned____________________
It is easy to tell others to be cool headed to think rationally, but we all agree that its true -so let us try doing so.
I personally believe that most folks shall still be fine - this includes a lot of consulting company folks. We all (everyone having/renewing/aspiring H1) need to start collecting all documentary evidences as mentioned in the memo.
If you do not already do so - start following the guidelines for what USCIS considers as proof of Employer-employee relationships - exchanging weekly status e-mails, work assignments, etc. Also please remember to save these documents more securely (possibly at more than a single location). There could be a few more hassles, for example requesting access to old deleted e-mails from server backups. Start working to get yourself copies of service level agreements and contracts between the various layers of consulting companies - after seeing this memo most HR staff would get cooperative. Provide copies of the memo to your consulting companies sales and placement staff - as they would not want to loose their commissions and thus would help persuade your managers and HR staff to start complying.
_____________________________________________
Best Wishes for all.
Why do you think Jan 2012 a better date to start implementing this Memo... The memo in it is current form, does more harm than good.. wheather it is effective immediatley or not.
BTW, Once the memo is circulated, it is like a work instrcutions / guidance that will be followed immediately upon receipt or untill it is rescinded.
Though its intention is to target bad people and do good for all, this affected many many genuine cases too defeating the cause. Regardless, enforcement is good for people here already and for the ones planning to join the good people here in future, but the enforcement should not negatively hurt the good ones....
I pray that we all get sorted sooner, so we can start focusing on other important aspects of our careers and family lives.
_____________________for those very concerned____________________
It is easy to tell others to be cool headed to think rationally, but we all agree that its true -so let us try doing so.
I personally believe that most folks shall still be fine - this includes a lot of consulting company folks. We all (everyone having/renewing/aspiring H1) need to start collecting all documentary evidences as mentioned in the memo.
If you do not already do so - start following the guidelines for what USCIS considers as proof of Employer-employee relationships - exchanging weekly status e-mails, work assignments, etc. Also please remember to save these documents more securely (possibly at more than a single location). There could be a few more hassles, for example requesting access to old deleted e-mails from server backups. Start working to get yourself copies of service level agreements and contracts between the various layers of consulting companies - after seeing this memo most HR staff would get cooperative. Provide copies of the memo to your consulting companies sales and placement staff - as they would not want to loose their commissions and thus would help persuade your managers and HR staff to start complying.
_____________________________________________
Best Wishes for all.
Why do you think Jan 2012 a better date to start implementing this Memo... The memo in it is current form, does more harm than good.. wheather it is effective immediatley or not.
BTW, Once the memo is circulated, it is like a work instrcutions / guidance that will be followed immediately upon receipt or untill it is rescinded.
Though its intention is to target bad people and do good for all, this affected many many genuine cases too defeating the cause. Regardless, enforcement is good for people here already and for the ones planning to join the good people here in future, but the enforcement should not negatively hurt the good ones....
No comments:
Post a Comment