Tuesday, August 9, 2011

blue waffles disease

images %IMG_DESC_8% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • bitu72
    10-03 04:27 PM
    I plan to do it Myself, need some help & suggestion

    1. Do we need get our education evaluation done, i am from india with Bsc +Msc(physic) +PGDCA.Will they

    consider degree from India as valid with any evaluations.

    2.For experience what i plan to do is give notarized copies of experience letter,paystubbs. Probably lot

    of paystubs so that it looks complete, appointment letter, W2 forms.

    3. Bank statements

    4.Mariage certificate + Birth related documents (notarized)

    5. IF some of you can share some Formats which you guys have used to write letter to CIC so that you
    get waivered of you English test.





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • akred
    06-12 12:04 PM
    Now to prove my point that we had all of today's similar issues then. Here is my after GC post.

    http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=84252

    I hope you people wouldn't simply jump to a conclusion that I was lucky. I went through all the travails of layoffs, GC backlogs etc.

    Peace !!

    You benefited from ISN (IV predecessor)'s efforts to get AC21 passed with a visa recapture. That visa recapture lifted the retrogression that had set in by 2000. Without that recapture (worth 100K+ visas) it is doubtful your PD would be current today.





    blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • Kodi
    05-12 10:59 AM
    What exactly is LTTE is asking for? They're asking for a seperate land within sri lanka and make it part of Tamil Nadu. So along that line of thought then why is India fighting for Kashmir?

    Some of you are talking about a policy change. Can you tell me which policies that's in practice NOW discriminates tamils?

    Read the artical below when u have time.
    http://www.defence.lk/new.asp?fname=20090310_04





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • amoljak
    10-24 08:55 AM
    Thanks for the reply Amoljak,

    Now if you can please remove all the sarcasm and explain this in more detail in laymen's terms, it would really help me. I mean how is it that atleast 10 members on this site have mentioned people selling and buying LCs LEGALLY! Were they bluffing or are we reading into the law wrongly?

    Thanks

    Lets say you have a company. You apply for some-one's labor. The labor is approved. Then the guy leaves. So you have one approved labor. You can then ask me to give you a "gift" of lets say $30,000 and in due course you will employ me in that position. Technically this is illegal, just like it is to take campaign contributions to vote in a certain way...But in practice it is hard to establish quid pro quo in these cases. More so when the person is willingly paying the money and is not willing to turn on the seller. So people who say you can buy LCs legally are WRONG.



    more...


    blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • BharatPremi
    05-17 10:27 AM
    Your statement completely misleads and not true.

    SL Tamils are not immigrants but are the native sons of northern part of the present geographical area known as Sri Lanka. Before Europeans came more than 500 years ago to Sri Lanka, SL Tamils had their own kingdom but when finally British left, they left the Tamils land and fate with the hands of the narrow minded majority, who started to discriminate ingenious Tamils left and right.

    Of course as you said, there are Indian Tamils in Sri Lanka who were taken by British to work in the tea plantations. Besides, Muslims in Sri Lanka also speak Tamil but they don�t usually associate racially with Tamils and maintain separate identity

    Current issue in Sri Lanka is between native Tamils and Sinhalese. Indian Tamils factor very minimal in this conflict.

    Please do some research before putting things in historical puerspective.

    You contradict yourself while saying "Your statement completely misleads and not true". I am saying this because you preferred not to comment on "Sinhala" part of my statement. So, should I safely assume that you are in agreement with that part? I agree with you on one thing as in my statement I did not enlist all probable historic migrations of tamils in past for an example during Chola invasion or at the time of Prince Vijaya.. But still I would say there is a truth in my statement as tamils were never been in such a huge proportion of sri lankan population in history. Today's almost 18-20% of tamil population in Sri lanka is due to the large scale migration happened during British time period. And yes if stick to the truthful definition of "native" neither Sinhala nor tamils are the natives of Sri Lanka as both ethenic groups have been migrated from India to Sri Lanka at some point of time in history. And we can not change the definition of "native" in every century. Can we?:)





    blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • kaisersose
    02-13 01:20 PM
    WDude, Googler, I am not against removing per country limits. But we need to have a cool head, think straight, objective and use facts. I just think it will be next to impossible to change the INA to remove those quotas so it's better to concentrate efforts on 1) visa recapture; 2) EB quota increase. Visas were lost mostly because of NC issue.

    I think visa recapture is the most likely bet. There is really no reason why anyone would think twice about it.

    EB Quota increase is next to impossible. The word "increase" will have many people tune out which will also affect any bundled propositions. One way to avoid this problem is to avoid using the word "increase"; by asking to not count family numbers in the EB quota or to count them in the FB quota. That will result in a huge increase in EB Quota without directly calling it quota increase.

    The other provision of allowing 485 applications without current PDs is a bad idea in my opinion. Anyone who enters the country will be eligible for AC21 in 8 months which is about 80% of a GC. Such a provision will result in huge abuse like the L visa and/or Labor substitution.



    more...


    blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • vinabath
    10-24 11:11 AM
    I have a different opinion.





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • redcard
    05-29 01:14 PM
    "This is due, in part, to huge increases in the usage of EB4 and EB5 categories"

    Something funky in this ,, where are all these religious workers on EB4 coming in US and where do they work� I think this is another fraud. Seems like folks have started using this category now to get people from India.. and EB5 where is the money to invest in this market.. Seems like another fraud happening.. or software engineers now coming to US to Religious workers..



    more...


    blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • unseenguy
    04-01 01:55 AM
    I completely agree with you...it was Nehru who screwed up the country.

    I really feel that you are brainwashed and immatured. Although Nehru might have made some mistakes like China war, what did India really lose in that war? And how many years since then India has had to fix the problem? You should also read about Nehru's sacrifices and his movements along side Mahatma Gandhi that earned the nation its freedom.

    Now you have chosen to be a secondary citizen/ slave in america is a different matter altogether, but many back home in India are thankful they are free and independent nation.





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • chanduv23
    08-17 12:24 PM
    It looks like a lot of "so called educated folks" are PROBABLY JELOUS :) :) of Mr SRK.

    No matter what - he is a capable man and I appreciate him for whatever he is.

    If he is not doing anything to reduce poverty in India - well then it is his choice, but you can definitely let him know "Mr SRK please use your popularity in a good way and reduce poverty and disease in India"

    Folks - all the starts do have "value" When I say stars - they are public figures, right from mucisians to television anchors to actors or ramp models or anyone - they are what they are because of their destiny, so just because they cannot code or hold a sthethescope, does not mean they are bad.

    In fact The then president of the US applauded 'Bill Pullman" for his fascinating speech in the Independence Day movie claiming he did something marvellous.



    more...


    blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • nixstor
    07-03 05:23 PM
    http://digg.com/politics/Rep_Lofgren_Issues_Statement_on_Updated_Visa_Bulle tin





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • cdeneo
    09-20 12:52 PM
    Thanks for vounterring your time and helping the immigrant community out -

    My question -
    EB3-India
    PD: Dec 2004
    I-140 approved.
    I-485 applied: July 2007
    EAD and AP approved

    I recently quit my job and have been out of work for 2+ months, looking to get on to another job on EAD now.

    1. Are there any risks to my AOS application with I not being employed for 2-4 months? I-140 petition is approved, worked at my last employer for more than 180 days from my date of I-485 filing. Left my last employer on good terms, I-140 petition will not be revoked.

    2. As for the new job, would getting a new job on contract (possibly a 12 month contract with a Fortune 50 company) be a problem? I was under the impression that one needs full time employment but wanted to clarify since the contracting vendor is willing to hire me for the 12 month term on W2 and was wondering if that would be sufficient. What kind of Employment Verification Letter may I have to produce incase I get an RFE for the same during this time period.

    I would really appreciate your input. Thanks!



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • NKR
    02-12 01:04 PM
    Hi,

    In the past any leftover numbers from undersubscribed countries were being given to the oversubscribed countries in the final quarter of the year (Jul-Sept), That's how so many of indians and chinese got their GCs over last 4-5 years.

    My question is, is that still the policy of the USCIS? Will USCIS use the leftover numbers from ROW for India/China.

    The possibiliy of having quite a few of leftover numbers is high as ROW is current for EB2. That might bail out, to some extent, EB2 India.

    You of course have to count the effect of new memorandum about FBI Name check into this mix.

    Thanks,

    Viren



    No left overs from ROW to POW (this is what I am feeling right now with EB2 being unavailable)..





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • waitingnwaiting
    01-14 03:37 PM
    Plainspeak Show your PLAN and what you would do to get it done.

    Everything else is BS



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • sanjay
    03-31 02:43 PM
    Here are the comments I got from people when I asked Marphad to add Modi name to the list.

    * you racist hindu bastard...

    * take this nonsense elsewhere

    * xxxxxxx

    * xxxx xxx.

    * You get what you deserve. What's so "non-annonymous" about "sanjay"? You are now a minority in this country. Maybe Americans should treat you like Modi treats minorities. Maybe then you will understand the value of life. All life.

    * ??


    HUH ! ! ! Long live Democracy. And 18 people had polled for Modi as of now.





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • tikka
    07-03 10:39 PM
    http://digg.com/politics/Rep_Lofgren_Issues_Statement_on_Updated_Visa_Bulle tin

    please DIGG

    Thank you



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • fairman
    08-16 12:26 PM
    .....

    Mamooty.. who is he?
    One Mallu actor ( got national award etc.)





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Rohan99
    07-22 12:30 PM
    Teddy ... I like your calculation and read all your posting on Calculation thread. This is a fun thread to relax. So don't take it seriously.

    If I was bad person then I will try to derail the good thread.

    Folks and friends some really nice knowledge sharing is happening here it�s a good discussion. The OP here is a completely fake person and is enjoying at our expense, he has nothing to do with legal immigration just getting pleasure here by instigating us.





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% blue waffles disease. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • bobzibub
    04-04 10:14 AM
    As a Canuck:
    It is an honor that you folks choose my country to live in.
    Temporarily, or permanent, I hope it works out.
    Every country has its warts. (Mine has them too) but the immigrants to a country are what give it life.

    For the Doctors, check out some rural areas various provinces. I think they have programs that ease the regulatory burden.

    Welcome!
    -b





    sb15
    07-22 01:39 PM
    My Alien # on I-140 approval notice is different from my I-485 receipt notice, will this cause an issue ? I appreciate your service.

    Thank you
    sb





    tonyHK12
    01-13 02:53 PM
    Do you think some one would go to all this length of providing helpful posts and do all the drege work all to just convince you. Please do not think so high about yourselves. As i said before to scare you all i need to do is write one post and that is not my strength that is you guys weakness whcih is on display here.
    You've got to be high or sick or both - go see a doctor. Right now you're just throwing trash around.
    great so you're trying to incite arguments between members and calling people names. you just proved my point. well don't waste time making empty threats or inciting people on forums.
    You can take your trash somewhere else.
    If you had any ideas you should have talked to your IV state rep in the last 4 years, it doesn't matter what you post.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment