sapota
02-12 12:52 PM
atleast for people from India. esp. EB2
wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1%
fide_champ
08-17 01:59 PM
Due respect Chanduv23 - I believe there are a million and more who've done better and fought tougher battles. I'd think some of them are here on this very forum. I may not have had an opportunity to grow up in India - however, I'm pretty sure - in fact quite certain, the sort of b'wood trash dished out, is nothing representative of Indian culture and ways of life. Most of the stuff encourages ills of American pop culture and feels desperate to the point of being foolish wannabees - and you know what's really sad -- that people from a nation with such incredibly history & culture need the feel to ape ills of American pop culture and the likes. As for Shahrook Khan - the man CAN'T act - unless you think some sort of speech disability, lip-synching songs (sung by folks with actual talent) and running around foolish women in skirts is talent and form art?! I wish the admins would remove the silly post from the forum.
It doesn't matter. The topic is about what the immigration officers are doing to the innocent civilians. In this case it happened to be SRK who everyone knows but it is happening to everybody. Just because his last name spelled as khan, can they interrogate every khan in this world?
It doesn't matter. The topic is about what the immigration officers are doing to the innocent civilians. In this case it happened to be SRK who everyone knows but it is happening to everybody. Just because his last name spelled as khan, can they interrogate every khan in this world?
snram4
01-21 08:16 PM
The solution for this is to talk to USCIS thro IV or AILA or both. If that will not work then lawsuit will be the option if USCIS violated any law. If that also fails then legistrative option to realx the rules. If first option does not work then others are long shot. If nothing works then do not join bodyshoppers.
Everyone knows what the impact would be...no one coming up with the solutions or ready to fight.
Everyone knows what the impact would be...no one coming up with the solutions or ready to fight.
2011 %IMG_DESC_2%
soljabhai
12-13 04:15 PM
we, as non citizens, obviously do not have all the rights that the citizens possess. We don't know whether this rule is or is not constitutional (And as someone rightly pointed out that the expertise of a constitutional attorney is required).
However if it can be shown that certain citizens/corporations ( for example microsoft, google etc who also make efforts and lobby congress to change the law ) are unduly disadvantaged by this per country cap, then they can be plaintiff. So in a sense, we have allies in the corporate sector with tons of money (and who want to make more!) So they might be willing to support us,
if it is indeed found that the rule can be challenged.
However if it can be shown that certain citizens/corporations ( for example microsoft, google etc who also make efforts and lobby congress to change the law ) are unduly disadvantaged by this per country cap, then they can be plaintiff. So in a sense, we have allies in the corporate sector with tons of money (and who want to make more!) So they might be willing to support us,
if it is indeed found that the rule can be challenged.
more...
onemoredesi
05-19 01:12 PM
Thx for the info.. knowDOL. Could you pls suggest me where you found that information (reg EB3 not coming under the cap).
Also, I have not received my 45 day letter so far.. don't know how long it is going to take..
August 2003 is a good PD if it were EB2 and you could have stayed with your company. I heard in this forum from someone that, if the person is Masters graduate and worked in related for three years they are exempt from cap even though they applied in EB3 category. If this is true, it is good for you to stay in your current company and not try substitution. If this is not true and if I were you I would have gone for substitution.
What ever you do, do it with good terms with your current employer, so you can come back and join them and be able to use the 2003 PD, if some thing goes wrong with your substitution. If you leave the company and join something else, if you think that you cannot join them back, then it may not worth it. Again, it depends on your personal situation, if you don't have a spouse who is waiting for EAD to work, you should not be risking this.
Also, I have not received my 45 day letter so far.. don't know how long it is going to take..
August 2003 is a good PD if it were EB2 and you could have stayed with your company. I heard in this forum from someone that, if the person is Masters graduate and worked in related for three years they are exempt from cap even though they applied in EB3 category. If this is true, it is good for you to stay in your current company and not try substitution. If this is not true and if I were you I would have gone for substitution.
What ever you do, do it with good terms with your current employer, so you can come back and join them and be able to use the 2003 PD, if some thing goes wrong with your substitution. If you leave the company and join something else, if you think that you cannot join them back, then it may not worth it. Again, it depends on your personal situation, if you don't have a spouse who is waiting for EAD to work, you should not be risking this.
amitjoey
01-14 12:24 PM
Let us all promise ourselves that we will not get personal with each other. No abusive, foul language.
We can disagree with each other but we have to watch our tone and not engage in personal attacks.
We can disagree with each other but we have to watch our tone and not engage in personal attacks.
more...
gauravster
05-29 05:08 PM
I agree that we need to be united. But does that mean we just accept people abusing EB1?
Dont you think it is unfair to people who have waited for all these years?
If more people start abusing EB1, then there will be no visa numbers for EB2/EB3.
When EB1 abuse is stopped, It may not get all of us GC, but atleast some of us could get GC.
We need to fix the problem of too few visa numbers available to I/C. If the waits in EB2/3 are not long, there is no reason there will be any significant abuse of EB1 visas. You are targetting a mosquito and ignoring the elephant in the room.
Dont you think it is unfair to people who have waited for all these years?
If more people start abusing EB1, then there will be no visa numbers for EB2/EB3.
When EB1 abuse is stopped, It may not get all of us GC, but atleast some of us could get GC.
We need to fix the problem of too few visa numbers available to I/C. If the waits in EB2/3 are not long, there is no reason there will be any significant abuse of EB1 visas. You are targetting a mosquito and ignoring the elephant in the room.
2010 %IMG_DESC_3%
dealsnet
09-04 12:00 PM
These people are Christians ??
Any figures available like how many Hindus, Muslims die???
If other caste people are dead, it means it is crazy to die for a Christian terrorist !!!!
according to -TrueFacts and his avatars.
His postings have only one agenda. He is a religious fanatic. Nothing to do with corruption. PERIOD.
Wow!!! this is just crazy>>>
Over 100 die after YSR's death, son appeals for calm- Hindustan Times (http://www.hindustantimes.com/Over-100-die-after-YSR-s-death-son-appeals-for-calm/H1-Article3-450319.aspx)
As many as 122 people across Andhra Pradesh reportedly died of shock or committed suicide after the death of their chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy, prompting his MP son YS Jaganmohan Reddy to appeal to the people to be stoic and brave.
"I appeal to all of you to be stoic and brave in this hour of tragedy. He (YSR) wanted to see a smile on the faces of all and if you resort to such things (suicide) this will hurt him," said Jaganmohan, trying hard to control his tears.
"He used to smile even in difficult times and I am sure he is still smiling. I request you to follow his principle and not to commit suicide as this will not give him peace," said Jaganmohan, who was elected to the Lok Sabha from Kadapa in the April-May elections and is being seen by many as the next chief minister.
The appeal before the camera was telecast on all Telugu television channels.
Television channels estimated that 122 people died of shock on hearing the news of their leader's death in a horrific air crash on Thursday, or committed suicide unable to bear the loss. Most of those who died of shock were keenly following TV news channels ever since his chopper went missing early on Wednesday and then received the news of his death on Thursday.
NTV, a Telugu channel, reported that 122 people have died since Thursday morning when YSR's body was found. It said 99 people died of shock while 23 committed suicide.
However, there was no independent confirmation of this. The police here said they did not have any figures to confirm this report.
This is the first time in the state's history that such a large number of people have died over the death of any political leader.
YSR, as the late leader was popularly known, has surpassed in death the popularity of actor and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder NT Rama Rao who died in 1996.
A large number of those who died of shock included young supporters of YSR and the beneficiaries of the various welfare schemes launched by him in the last five years.
The deaths were reported from 19 out of 23 districts in the state.
In the coastal district of West Godavari, six people died of shock and four committed suicide.
"YSR dedicated his life to people, I am dedicating my life to him," a youth wrote in his suicide note before consuming pesticide.
A physically handicapped couple, who were getting monthly pension under a welfare scheme, attempted suicide by jumping into the Godavari river but were saved by fishermen.
In Hyderabad, 42-year-old Yadgiri died of shock while watching news of YSR's death on television. M Srinivas, 30, another admirer of the chief minister suffered a cardiac arrest.
The charred bodies of YSR and four others were found on Thursday morning in the Nallamala forest in Kurnool district, almost 24 hours after their helicopter went missing.
Any figures available like how many Hindus, Muslims die???
If other caste people are dead, it means it is crazy to die for a Christian terrorist !!!!
according to -TrueFacts and his avatars.
His postings have only one agenda. He is a religious fanatic. Nothing to do with corruption. PERIOD.
Wow!!! this is just crazy>>>
Over 100 die after YSR's death, son appeals for calm- Hindustan Times (http://www.hindustantimes.com/Over-100-die-after-YSR-s-death-son-appeals-for-calm/H1-Article3-450319.aspx)
As many as 122 people across Andhra Pradesh reportedly died of shock or committed suicide after the death of their chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy, prompting his MP son YS Jaganmohan Reddy to appeal to the people to be stoic and brave.
"I appeal to all of you to be stoic and brave in this hour of tragedy. He (YSR) wanted to see a smile on the faces of all and if you resort to such things (suicide) this will hurt him," said Jaganmohan, trying hard to control his tears.
"He used to smile even in difficult times and I am sure he is still smiling. I request you to follow his principle and not to commit suicide as this will not give him peace," said Jaganmohan, who was elected to the Lok Sabha from Kadapa in the April-May elections and is being seen by many as the next chief minister.
The appeal before the camera was telecast on all Telugu television channels.
Television channels estimated that 122 people died of shock on hearing the news of their leader's death in a horrific air crash on Thursday, or committed suicide unable to bear the loss. Most of those who died of shock were keenly following TV news channels ever since his chopper went missing early on Wednesday and then received the news of his death on Thursday.
NTV, a Telugu channel, reported that 122 people have died since Thursday morning when YSR's body was found. It said 99 people died of shock while 23 committed suicide.
However, there was no independent confirmation of this. The police here said they did not have any figures to confirm this report.
This is the first time in the state's history that such a large number of people have died over the death of any political leader.
YSR, as the late leader was popularly known, has surpassed in death the popularity of actor and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder NT Rama Rao who died in 1996.
A large number of those who died of shock included young supporters of YSR and the beneficiaries of the various welfare schemes launched by him in the last five years.
The deaths were reported from 19 out of 23 districts in the state.
In the coastal district of West Godavari, six people died of shock and four committed suicide.
"YSR dedicated his life to people, I am dedicating my life to him," a youth wrote in his suicide note before consuming pesticide.
A physically handicapped couple, who were getting monthly pension under a welfare scheme, attempted suicide by jumping into the Godavari river but were saved by fishermen.
In Hyderabad, 42-year-old Yadgiri died of shock while watching news of YSR's death on television. M Srinivas, 30, another admirer of the chief minister suffered a cardiac arrest.
The charred bodies of YSR and four others were found on Thursday morning in the Nallamala forest in Kurnool district, almost 24 hours after their helicopter went missing.
more...
actaccord
01-13 10:10 PM
to some of your points, but
is the response from amitjoey not enough to understand why PlainSpeak's view won't work ?
amitjoey response is good, correct, to the point and more civil than any one else. As you said there are more silent readers who if don't see amitjoey's response will consider IV is trying to do something wrong by harsh response (through their senior members/donors). Just read all comments except amitjoey's the thread will give different view (-ve to IV forum).
When some one reads uncivilized comments they don't just think bad about the person but also get -ve impression about the forum. You are missing important point, just because some one wants to give comments so that silent readers find abt people like plainspeak/gcperm but in reality it works just against the forum nothing else.
And when we want to create a professional forum for a reason/cause, as a forum member we need to maintain some professionalism in our comments. If anyone find any thread is not appropriate respond perfectly like amitjoey or report it to moderator.
As a new member (joined just 2008 and read only reasonable threads) I never know someone GCPerm and anything about his/her good/bad threads. So, it doesn't add any value if senior members fighting on who is who.
I am speaking for benefit of this forum which will benefit every person who join/participate. But if a member doesn't bother or care about what kind of -ve impression they are leaving then what is the real benefit of having that member. Just because that member don't care about having more members doesn't reflect the forum core members view.
You don't agree to my views but your response is nice and civilized and that is what I am talking about. I would say amitjoey's way of response (so do your response to my comment) would help both PlainSpeak and every members who reads the thread to understand what is good/bad for us as group.
One thing I disagree is your rough reality, in the name of rough reality we don't have to write rough wording in a forum where we need more people to join for a cause. You may not want any more member but I don't think that could be the case with IV core members. Why, mostly (not all) people who are in this forum will stop working for the forum after getting GC and we always need new members (may be 1 in 10000) who will add value to the forum.
And I haven't responded to PlainSpeak because I have no knowledge about that topic and I am still understanding/learning it. Also amitjoey's response is more than enough which is civilized and perfect (at least to me). Unless I have something to add to his point I can just keep quiet instead of leaving -ve impression abt the forum.
For any cause as a group we can fight with violence (uncivilized) and without violence (civilized). There is always people for both approach, but as a forum member we need to follow the core members way rather than our own way. And part of user registration we all agree to the terms and one of it is "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."
I had my own experience in this forum about hateful comments towards me by a senior member/donor. But that particular thread got removed because of so much hateful comments. Once we start accepting hateful comments it won't stop at any level and the forum will be filled with hateful comments. If you feel some thread/comment is not good better respond properly or report to moderator. Why we need to fill this forum with hateful comments when we have tools to avoid it.
actaccord: I also want to see civilized discussion. But that is not possible with people like PlainSpeak/GCPerm. I know this person. He has always tried to create Eb2/Eb3 divide. The problem is not with language of some of the posts you referred as "uncivilized", the problem is that for every post there are hundreds of people silently reading each posts. Each post influences those silent readers. If unanswered snakes like GCPerm can cause a lot of damage.
In an open anonymous forum you need to develop a thick skin. Person of every strip and belief can post anything. If you cannot handle this, it is better for you to resign from accessing any or all websites.For a period of time, I felt the same way as you did but it does not work that way. Stop this nonsense of political correctness when snakes like GCPerm spit venom to divide everyone.
A forum is a combination of all sorts of ideas and expression. You may like some and you may not like some. If you or your friends find it so difficult to stand this expression, then please sit quietly in your home because you cannot join hands with anyone in this real and rough world. How long are we going to " try to gain confidence" of more members? How long? I do not want to gain confidence of anyone anymore. If I was to make a decision, I would say that I don't need those members who cannot stand a little bit of rough reality. I am not going to do anything to "gain confidence" of others. If you want to work then good for you. If you don't want to work on the issue affecting your family, then so be it. You are doing a favor to no one but yourself when you speak with your Congressman. So Good luck and Good bye. But don't preach civility to everyone if you cannot first respond to PlainSpeak. I hate this Eb2/Eb3 fight.
is the response from amitjoey not enough to understand why PlainSpeak's view won't work ?
amitjoey response is good, correct, to the point and more civil than any one else. As you said there are more silent readers who if don't see amitjoey's response will consider IV is trying to do something wrong by harsh response (through their senior members/donors). Just read all comments except amitjoey's the thread will give different view (-ve to IV forum).
When some one reads uncivilized comments they don't just think bad about the person but also get -ve impression about the forum. You are missing important point, just because some one wants to give comments so that silent readers find abt people like plainspeak/gcperm but in reality it works just against the forum nothing else.
And when we want to create a professional forum for a reason/cause, as a forum member we need to maintain some professionalism in our comments. If anyone find any thread is not appropriate respond perfectly like amitjoey or report it to moderator.
As a new member (joined just 2008 and read only reasonable threads) I never know someone GCPerm and anything about his/her good/bad threads. So, it doesn't add any value if senior members fighting on who is who.
I am speaking for benefit of this forum which will benefit every person who join/participate. But if a member doesn't bother or care about what kind of -ve impression they are leaving then what is the real benefit of having that member. Just because that member don't care about having more members doesn't reflect the forum core members view.
You don't agree to my views but your response is nice and civilized and that is what I am talking about. I would say amitjoey's way of response (so do your response to my comment) would help both PlainSpeak and every members who reads the thread to understand what is good/bad for us as group.
One thing I disagree is your rough reality, in the name of rough reality we don't have to write rough wording in a forum where we need more people to join for a cause. You may not want any more member but I don't think that could be the case with IV core members. Why, mostly (not all) people who are in this forum will stop working for the forum after getting GC and we always need new members (may be 1 in 10000) who will add value to the forum.
And I haven't responded to PlainSpeak because I have no knowledge about that topic and I am still understanding/learning it. Also amitjoey's response is more than enough which is civilized and perfect (at least to me). Unless I have something to add to his point I can just keep quiet instead of leaving -ve impression abt the forum.
For any cause as a group we can fight with violence (uncivilized) and without violence (civilized). There is always people for both approach, but as a forum member we need to follow the core members way rather than our own way. And part of user registration we all agree to the terms and one of it is "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."
I had my own experience in this forum about hateful comments towards me by a senior member/donor. But that particular thread got removed because of so much hateful comments. Once we start accepting hateful comments it won't stop at any level and the forum will be filled with hateful comments. If you feel some thread/comment is not good better respond properly or report to moderator. Why we need to fill this forum with hateful comments when we have tools to avoid it.
actaccord: I also want to see civilized discussion. But that is not possible with people like PlainSpeak/GCPerm. I know this person. He has always tried to create Eb2/Eb3 divide. The problem is not with language of some of the posts you referred as "uncivilized", the problem is that for every post there are hundreds of people silently reading each posts. Each post influences those silent readers. If unanswered snakes like GCPerm can cause a lot of damage.
In an open anonymous forum you need to develop a thick skin. Person of every strip and belief can post anything. If you cannot handle this, it is better for you to resign from accessing any or all websites.For a period of time, I felt the same way as you did but it does not work that way. Stop this nonsense of political correctness when snakes like GCPerm spit venom to divide everyone.
A forum is a combination of all sorts of ideas and expression. You may like some and you may not like some. If you or your friends find it so difficult to stand this expression, then please sit quietly in your home because you cannot join hands with anyone in this real and rough world. How long are we going to " try to gain confidence" of more members? How long? I do not want to gain confidence of anyone anymore. If I was to make a decision, I would say that I don't need those members who cannot stand a little bit of rough reality. I am not going to do anything to "gain confidence" of others. If you want to work then good for you. If you don't want to work on the issue affecting your family, then so be it. You are doing a favor to no one but yourself when you speak with your Congressman. So Good luck and Good bye. But don't preach civility to everyone if you cannot first respond to PlainSpeak. I hate this Eb2/Eb3 fight.
hair %IMG_DESC_4%
chanduv23
05-29 03:45 PM
Folks - here is the thing. lets work towards fixing our issues.
If people feel USCIS must know about EB1 fraud or other stuff, there are enough people to write to them and if people want to write to USCIS - no one stops them from writing.
As such, so many people write about different things - people write about eb2 - people write about consulting companies etc... So if you wish to do what you want to do you can do it.
Remember - when you make a claim that someone is falsfying or breaking law you must present facts and explain properly as to why you think it is not right and why you think you are affected by this.
Now when you do this - someone can definitely write why they think what YOU are doing is not right and why there are issues with your application.
IV focuses on advocacy - together we resolve our issues. Things like employer not paying salary, employer benching, cheating etc... are things IV members must collectively deal with andhelp themselves.
Things like wrongful denials when used AC21, poor customer service etc... are ones IV members can collectively resolve and IV helps
Things like organizing grassroots efforts, job networking, help networks, lobbying etc... are the kind of things IV stands for.
If people feel USCIS must know about EB1 fraud or other stuff, there are enough people to write to them and if people want to write to USCIS - no one stops them from writing.
As such, so many people write about different things - people write about eb2 - people write about consulting companies etc... So if you wish to do what you want to do you can do it.
Remember - when you make a claim that someone is falsfying or breaking law you must present facts and explain properly as to why you think it is not right and why you think you are affected by this.
Now when you do this - someone can definitely write why they think what YOU are doing is not right and why there are issues with your application.
IV focuses on advocacy - together we resolve our issues. Things like employer not paying salary, employer benching, cheating etc... are things IV members must collectively deal with andhelp themselves.
Things like wrongful denials when used AC21, poor customer service etc... are ones IV members can collectively resolve and IV helps
Things like organizing grassroots efforts, job networking, help networks, lobbying etc... are the kind of things IV stands for.
more...
americandesi
08-16 03:39 PM
Let's look at the following news items
"If Pepsi is banned in India, I would go to the US and drink it� - SRK in 2006. This shows that SRK is nothing but a money minded freak who'll do anything for big bucks.
"SRK was cleared in 66 minutes, say US officials". This shows the true picture of the incident and whatever happened was routine and nothing was intended to single out SRK.
"I was questioned for two hours"- SRK. This shows the dishonesty and exaggeration of the incident, which the actor feels has hurt his ego. It's like "Mommy! US has pinched me OOOOO"
"I don't feel like stepping on American soil any more, but it is the love and affection of millions of his fans in the US which would bring him to this country again and again." - SRK. It's like "I don't feel like eating Ice-cream anymore. But since you all fans want me to eat it, I'm gonna eat it again and again"
"Cabinet minister suggested a "tit-for-tat" policy toward Americans traveling to India". This shows that we don't have any brains of our own and a "tit-for-tat" policy is intended more as a revenge rather than a matter of national security.
"Angry fans in the northern city of Allahabad shouted anti-U.S. slogans and burned an American flag." This shows the ignorance, illiteracy and hero worship that's rampant in India.
"India to take SRK detention issue strongly with US ". This shows that the govt. of India has got no better things to do, but feels that VIP treatment to movie stars is more important than nation's security. Moreover SRK visit to US was purely personal to promote his film and has got nothing to do with govt. of India.
"21 farmers end lives in 40 days in Andhra". Is anyone looking into this? Helooooo.
"If Pepsi is banned in India, I would go to the US and drink it� - SRK in 2006. This shows that SRK is nothing but a money minded freak who'll do anything for big bucks.
"SRK was cleared in 66 minutes, say US officials". This shows the true picture of the incident and whatever happened was routine and nothing was intended to single out SRK.
"I was questioned for two hours"- SRK. This shows the dishonesty and exaggeration of the incident, which the actor feels has hurt his ego. It's like "Mommy! US has pinched me OOOOO"
"I don't feel like stepping on American soil any more, but it is the love and affection of millions of his fans in the US which would bring him to this country again and again." - SRK. It's like "I don't feel like eating Ice-cream anymore. But since you all fans want me to eat it, I'm gonna eat it again and again"
"Cabinet minister suggested a "tit-for-tat" policy toward Americans traveling to India". This shows that we don't have any brains of our own and a "tit-for-tat" policy is intended more as a revenge rather than a matter of national security.
"Angry fans in the northern city of Allahabad shouted anti-U.S. slogans and burned an American flag." This shows the ignorance, illiteracy and hero worship that's rampant in India.
"India to take SRK detention issue strongly with US ". This shows that the govt. of India has got no better things to do, but feels that VIP treatment to movie stars is more important than nation's security. Moreover SRK visit to US was purely personal to promote his film and has got nothing to do with govt. of India.
"21 farmers end lives in 40 days in Andhra". Is anyone looking into this? Helooooo.
hot %IMG_DESC_5%
reddymjm
09-24 04:03 PM
Please send emails and post here to get a count..
more...
house %IMG_DESC_17%
smuggymba
08-02 03:46 PM
How does one check the comments left along with red and green dots?
I guess PM, correct me guys if I'm wrong
I guess PM, correct me guys if I'm wrong
tattoo %IMG_DESC_6%
srinivasj
07-21 07:23 PM
my wife makes always makes fun of me everytime a quickstar guy catches me at a mall..
she says that a big BHAKRA is visible eveyrtime on your face to those guys..:)
she says that a big BHAKRA is visible eveyrtime on your face to those guys..:)
more...
pictures %IMG_DESC_7%
Bpositive
02-12 10:21 PM
I fully support this....
dresses %IMG_DESC_12%
mpadapa
09-23 10:57 AM
I support this idea.
Let us not deliberate about the details about the proposal. Let us leave it to the lawmakers to broaden the scope of the proposal. The key is to make the lawmakers aware that the EB immigrants can and are willing to provide a helping hand to improve the current housing crisis.
Let us not deliberate about the details about the proposal. Let us leave it to the lawmakers to broaden the scope of the proposal. The key is to make the lawmakers aware that the EB immigrants can and are willing to provide a helping hand to improve the current housing crisis.
more...
makeup %IMG_DESC_9%
eb2_mumbai
09-28 10:48 AM
I have a few questions of guru's on this forum.
What made USCIS change the rules of spill over from EB3 to EB2. We all know that rules changed in 2007 but I am not sure what prompted USCIS to make the change was it AILA or IV or just internal USCIS review?
The reason I ask this question is when I was looking at the EB3 thread there were lots of people especially with PD between 2001 & 2004 who feel they can start a campaign to revert this spill over decision to pre 2007 criteria. I am neither opposing them nor supporting them but I want to understand the reasons the changes were made.
At this moment I feel their appeal is more at emotional level rather than having a sound resoning. Its like we are waiting since 8 years so please assign us these spillover numbers. But I do not feel that will cut ice with CIS. We need to work for visa recapture but till this spilover thing is put to rest no one will concentrate on recapture
What made USCIS change the rules of spill over from EB3 to EB2. We all know that rules changed in 2007 but I am not sure what prompted USCIS to make the change was it AILA or IV or just internal USCIS review?
The reason I ask this question is when I was looking at the EB3 thread there were lots of people especially with PD between 2001 & 2004 who feel they can start a campaign to revert this spill over decision to pre 2007 criteria. I am neither opposing them nor supporting them but I want to understand the reasons the changes were made.
At this moment I feel their appeal is more at emotional level rather than having a sound resoning. Its like we are waiting since 8 years so please assign us these spillover numbers. But I do not feel that will cut ice with CIS. We need to work for visa recapture but till this spilover thing is put to rest no one will concentrate on recapture
girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14%
morchu
06-05 02:38 PM
I guess many have mentioned this before.
Diversity should not be based on "country" as well. For example I can easily say that "India" has to be considered as "20 different countries", if it divided based on diversity. And probably many of the europian countries combined should be "1 country".
Means if the diversity quota is 100 per year, to call for proper diversity.....
2000 for India...
100 for many of the european countries combined....
(Note: I didn't mean "ALL of europe", I know that whole Europe is pretty diverse as well...)
Country based "diversity" doesn't make sense at all.
Diversity should not be based on "country" as well. For example I can easily say that "India" has to be considered as "20 different countries", if it divided based on diversity. And probably many of the europian countries combined should be "1 country".
Means if the diversity quota is 100 per year, to call for proper diversity.....
2000 for India...
100 for many of the european countries combined....
(Note: I didn't mean "ALL of europe", I know that whole Europe is pretty diverse as well...)
Country based "diversity" doesn't make sense at all.
hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11%
chantu
03-31 07:56 PM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/02-riot-hit-Muslim-ex-cop-joins-BJP/articleshow/4342140.cms
crazydesi
05-29 03:55 PM
Meaning of
When asked about the potential cutoff dates for EB3 India, China, and Mexico, Mr. Oppenheim said that it would depend on the demand for these categories over the rest of FY2009.
May be that he is waiting for more people to jump from eb3 ship to eb2 ship.
When asked about the potential cutoff dates for EB3 India, China, and Mexico, Mr. Oppenheim said that it would depend on the demand for these categories over the rest of FY2009.
May be that he is waiting for more people to jump from eb3 ship to eb2 ship.
pcs
07-03 03:51 PM
I talked to someone & got immediate appointment. Few minutes later I got anoter call back to reaffirm teir support
Please call your congressman office. I am only asking them to ask USCIS to receive the application instead of rejecting it
Please call your congressman office. I am only asking them to ask USCIS to receive the application instead of rejecting it
No comments:
Post a Comment