PlainSpeak
01-13 01:18 PM
Few questions for the self proclaimed expert analyst who started this thread -
1) How many lawmakers have you met to represent these provisions you claim to be so passionate about?
2) Have you visited capitol hill and tried to understand what the congress thinks about EB legislation? I did - during the IV advocacy event last year with hundreds of eb2 and eb3 members.
3) How many members here have you actually worked worked with? Because the people I know here who actually do the grass root work with me (both eb2 and eb3) do not care about theb category they belong to.
I know you do not have any real responses...only abuses which you responded with on the other thread.
Its funny how plainspeak is the one usually doling out the abuses but claims to be the victim.
Ahhh my friend forever_waiting, how are you. It is good to see your reply to the post. Will be do this the civilized way or the old way??
In direct response to your post
First i am not a expert nor an analyst musch less a self proclaimed expert analyst. Take that as a given and we can procced further
1) How many lawmakers have you met to represent these provisions you claim to be so passionate about?
None because i do not believe in supporting, representing or furthering the agenda of an organization which has loop holes in it and is determental to my case
2) Have you visited capitol hill and tried to understand what the congress thinks about EB legislation?
I did - during the IV advocacy event last year with hundreds of eb2 and eb3 members.
No i have not. Why do i need to visit capitol hill and view in person what congress thinks about EB legislation when i can do the same by watching CSPAN(I am a regular watcher expecially when there is something immigrant related going on. All a process of expanding my knowlesge of immigration or do you think i got up yesterday morning and decided that i want to fight with IV. If you did then i am sorry i gave you more credit then that. And please do not start a new thread about how lazy i am and how i want others to work for me and how i just want the benefit without effort. That would be old and stale. If there is something to be done in which i believe i will be the first to jump in and volunteer
3) How many members here have you actually worked worked with? Because the people I know here who actually do the grass root work with me (both eb2 and eb3) do not care about theb category they belong to.
YES and i never said you are not fair. I know EB2 and EB23 owkr toghether in IV. My efforts of meeting people have been made outside the scope of what you and others do. I am being modest when i say this but i was the first person in my company to make generate awareness about what IV did and how it is helping immigrants like us and encouraged them to visit the website and read about what IV is all about. This is about 75 to 100 indains (EB2 and EB3) in an organization of size 500 during teh time period 2006 to 2007. Now most of them were EB2 so they got their green card and i am sure are no longer on the IV forum anymore. I am sure those who are still on IV forum are EB3 like me. How much they parrticipate, it is hard to tell. Maybe they were smarter than me and got dissalusioned with IV way before i did. They might be porting or they might not be for all i know
Besides that i am pretty much regular on Murthy where i have provided advise or tried to help people with information whne i could (O f course all of this was H1B/ Visit Visa stuff). Even today on IV forum i am trying my level best to help peopl ewith information related to AOS/EAD/140/485 etc
I am sorry because what i did till now is nowhere near what you and other IV volunteers are doing but i do what i can when i can.
My friend forever_waiting, I hope i answered everything to your satisfaction
As to the below
I know you do not have any real responses...only abuses which you responded with on the other thread. Its funny how plainspeak is the one usually doling out the abuses but claims to be the victim. I am sorry i am done trying to explain it to you all over again. May god grant you wisdom
1) How many lawmakers have you met to represent these provisions you claim to be so passionate about?
2) Have you visited capitol hill and tried to understand what the congress thinks about EB legislation? I did - during the IV advocacy event last year with hundreds of eb2 and eb3 members.
3) How many members here have you actually worked worked with? Because the people I know here who actually do the grass root work with me (both eb2 and eb3) do not care about theb category they belong to.
I know you do not have any real responses...only abuses which you responded with on the other thread.
Its funny how plainspeak is the one usually doling out the abuses but claims to be the victim.
Ahhh my friend forever_waiting, how are you. It is good to see your reply to the post. Will be do this the civilized way or the old way??
In direct response to your post
First i am not a expert nor an analyst musch less a self proclaimed expert analyst. Take that as a given and we can procced further
1) How many lawmakers have you met to represent these provisions you claim to be so passionate about?
None because i do not believe in supporting, representing or furthering the agenda of an organization which has loop holes in it and is determental to my case
2) Have you visited capitol hill and tried to understand what the congress thinks about EB legislation?
I did - during the IV advocacy event last year with hundreds of eb2 and eb3 members.
No i have not. Why do i need to visit capitol hill and view in person what congress thinks about EB legislation when i can do the same by watching CSPAN(I am a regular watcher expecially when there is something immigrant related going on. All a process of expanding my knowlesge of immigration or do you think i got up yesterday morning and decided that i want to fight with IV. If you did then i am sorry i gave you more credit then that. And please do not start a new thread about how lazy i am and how i want others to work for me and how i just want the benefit without effort. That would be old and stale. If there is something to be done in which i believe i will be the first to jump in and volunteer
3) How many members here have you actually worked worked with? Because the people I know here who actually do the grass root work with me (both eb2 and eb3) do not care about theb category they belong to.
YES and i never said you are not fair. I know EB2 and EB23 owkr toghether in IV. My efforts of meeting people have been made outside the scope of what you and others do. I am being modest when i say this but i was the first person in my company to make generate awareness about what IV did and how it is helping immigrants like us and encouraged them to visit the website and read about what IV is all about. This is about 75 to 100 indains (EB2 and EB3) in an organization of size 500 during teh time period 2006 to 2007. Now most of them were EB2 so they got their green card and i am sure are no longer on the IV forum anymore. I am sure those who are still on IV forum are EB3 like me. How much they parrticipate, it is hard to tell. Maybe they were smarter than me and got dissalusioned with IV way before i did. They might be porting or they might not be for all i know
Besides that i am pretty much regular on Murthy where i have provided advise or tried to help people with information whne i could (O f course all of this was H1B/ Visit Visa stuff). Even today on IV forum i am trying my level best to help peopl ewith information related to AOS/EAD/140/485 etc
I am sorry because what i did till now is nowhere near what you and other IV volunteers are doing but i do what i can when i can.
My friend forever_waiting, I hope i answered everything to your satisfaction
As to the below
I know you do not have any real responses...only abuses which you responded with on the other thread. Its funny how plainspeak is the one usually doling out the abuses but claims to be the victim. I am sorry i am done trying to explain it to you all over again. May god grant you wisdom
wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1%
swethanjit
07-09 07:29 PM
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am currently on OPT which is valid till July 2009. Also, my H1-B is approved through a company X starting oct 2008. Currently I got a job with company Y on my OPT. Can I continue to work on my OPT with company Y till July 2009? OR Do I need to transfer my H1B to company Y to be able to continue to work after Oct 2008?
Regards
Swetha.
I am currently on OPT which is valid till July 2009. Also, my H1-B is approved through a company X starting oct 2008. Currently I got a job with company Y on my OPT. Can I continue to work on my OPT with company Y till July 2009? OR Do I need to transfer my H1B to company Y to be able to continue to work after Oct 2008?
Regards
Swetha.
NKR
02-15 06:32 PM
You are not saying there are more chinese and indians here, so that means what? that there are not more chinese and indians here?
As you said half the world population is indian or chinese and I'm saying this, rather than pure skill, is why there are more of them here. This is why I repeatedly protest your reference to only skills and brightness as the factor for the non balanced EB population.
If the world population is the reference, the US would have to take half of its immigrants from 2 countries, they clearly don't want that so they conciously set that rule.. u need them to change the rule u need to give them a reason that's useful for them not for you.
I understand your anxiety as much as you feel our pain, if there is a system that can make things faster for all of us in any way then be it.
Oh btw, I was shopping for life insurance. I was told that since I am not a permanent resident and if i do not want to pay higher premium then i need to go for a 10 term insurance and get a new one for 30 years after I get my GC. if i become old waiting for GC then I will end
up paying higher premium anyway. that is just one of the many hardships we have to endure, by then, why should you care anyway?, what is in it for you?.
Please note that i am not in favor of removing country cap, but i just want things to move faster without affecting people from ROW
As you said half the world population is indian or chinese and I'm saying this, rather than pure skill, is why there are more of them here. This is why I repeatedly protest your reference to only skills and brightness as the factor for the non balanced EB population.
If the world population is the reference, the US would have to take half of its immigrants from 2 countries, they clearly don't want that so they conciously set that rule.. u need them to change the rule u need to give them a reason that's useful for them not for you.
I understand your anxiety as much as you feel our pain, if there is a system that can make things faster for all of us in any way then be it.
Oh btw, I was shopping for life insurance. I was told that since I am not a permanent resident and if i do not want to pay higher premium then i need to go for a 10 term insurance and get a new one for 30 years after I get my GC. if i become old waiting for GC then I will end
up paying higher premium anyway. that is just one of the many hardships we have to endure, by then, why should you care anyway?, what is in it for you?.
Please note that i am not in favor of removing country cap, but i just want things to move faster without affecting people from ROW
2011 %IMG_DESC_2%
PlainSpeak
01-14 01:18 PM
.
My friend willgetgc your last post was so nice and so articulate i cannot believe you would again fall from teh pedestal and comment on something so bad i am sure it repluses your spouses or your parents and i am not sure they would want you to talk like this about anyone
Now my frined please never iask me what my specific ideas are because you do not beleiev in it and you have no respect for what i might say so why ask
My friend willgetgc your last post was so nice and so articulate i cannot believe you would again fall from teh pedestal and comment on something so bad i am sure it repluses your spouses or your parents and i am not sure they would want you to talk like this about anyone
Now my frined please never iask me what my specific ideas are because you do not beleiev in it and you have no respect for what i might say so why ask
more...
thomachan72
01-14 09:16 AM
Hey smuggymba, I hope you did not misunderstand what I said. Hope you get the idea behind what I meant.
ksircar
01-28 08:43 AM
We should not discuss this type of advertisements in this forum, we are giving them indirect publicity.
more...
txh1b
08-18 03:53 PM
This thread is a drag and a waste of IV resources. I hope the admins lock this thread.
2010 %IMG_DESC_3%
NKR
02-14 08:49 AM
[[Bestia,
This is bigotry. Stop using other countries (Sierra Leone or Kongo (spelled Congo FYI) as scapegoats. Obviously, your country isn't so great or you wouldn't be on this forum trying to immigrate to the U.S. Plenty of people do immigrate to the Congo and Sierra Leone FYI...I am not attacking you but it is incredibly insensitive and ridiculous to point to other countries in that way - where are you from that's so perfect?
]]
First it was fighting between Indian/Chinese and ROW, now there is fighting within ROW. Come on Guys, today is valentine's day. Let there be Love and Peace. Let's unite...
This is bigotry. Stop using other countries (Sierra Leone or Kongo (spelled Congo FYI) as scapegoats. Obviously, your country isn't so great or you wouldn't be on this forum trying to immigrate to the U.S. Plenty of people do immigrate to the Congo and Sierra Leone FYI...I am not attacking you but it is incredibly insensitive and ridiculous to point to other countries in that way - where are you from that's so perfect?
]]
First it was fighting between Indian/Chinese and ROW, now there is fighting within ROW. Come on Guys, today is valentine's day. Let there be Love and Peace. Let's unite...
more...
TeddyKoochu
09-15 05:09 PM
The spillover magnitude and volume really holds the key to our future, does a quarterly spillover work out better for us, does it help generate more numbers? Looks like the spillover last year was random, how do we explain the date going back to 01-JAN-2000 for sometime before bouncing back? Looks like things are on solid ground this time as unlike the previous years as we did not see a rollback of dates in the Oct bulletin.
hair %IMG_DESC_4%
msp1976
02-18 10:33 PM
In the past three years; I have seen an administrative assistant get sponsored as a skilled worker; a cook making $8.50 as a specialty cook at an Indian restaurant; 8 phillipinos getting sponsored as cooks with a wage of $9.00 at a restaurant; a convenience store clerk; (from reading administrative appeals decisions; i have seen a driving instructor, horse trainer, etc.). All of these jobs fit into a definition of "skilled worker" and share same eb3 category as professional.
In fact I guess most of the April 2001 245(i) cases are also getting through the Eb3 category...I thought that they would get into the EB3 Other workers category with the 10 K cap........ I guess many of the cases you are referring to must be the 245(i) cases...
As I remember, even when I came to US the first time in 2000, I was interviewed quite rigorously...They made me submit degree certificate and experience certificates and all...
Cooks and driving instructors getting in on H1B??? That is news to me...
In fact I guess most of the April 2001 245(i) cases are also getting through the Eb3 category...I thought that they would get into the EB3 Other workers category with the 10 K cap........ I guess many of the cases you are referring to must be the 245(i) cases...
As I remember, even when I came to US the first time in 2000, I was interviewed quite rigorously...They made me submit degree certificate and experience certificates and all...
Cooks and driving instructors getting in on H1B??? That is news to me...
more...
TeddyKoochu
07-22 12:49 PM
I had green dots till yesterday, but after posting fun stuff on this thread people gave me red dots..... why is that? This tread has zero value, it is like Santa singh jokes.
Looks like people are so serious in their life that they cannot understand difference between fun and real stuff...
This thread was for fun so I posted funny things....pls don't give me red for this
Thanks Rohan, Iam glad that we clarified the mis-understanding and that I have not lost a good friend due to some confusion. I have not given any red dots for any of your posts rest assured.
Looks like people are so serious in their life that they cannot understand difference between fun and real stuff...
This thread was for fun so I posted funny things....pls don't give me red for this
Thanks Rohan, Iam glad that we clarified the mis-understanding and that I have not lost a good friend due to some confusion. I have not given any red dots for any of your posts rest assured.
hot %IMG_DESC_5%
Caliber
09-04 11:15 AM
Mr. CHANDV23.....You should have been aware that when you are logged in with your alias(aka _TrueFacts) it turns "Green dot" beside your ID. Your other ID "CHANDUV23" turns blue if you do not use it...
I guess this is what is called "Wolf in Sheep clothes"
_TrueFacts,
I beg to request you to please stop your postings. You are damaging the reputation of a respected member Chandu as people assume you are Chandu.
Many of us have our own opinions and likings/dislikings. One may not like each other's opinions. But we are together here to have our own lives.
For YSR supporters: All of you are aware of what YSR has done to P.Janardhan Reddy when he died. And all of you know how YSR ill treated great prime minister PV Narasimha Rao before and after his death.
It will be great if all of you can contribute some dollars to IV for their lobbying for GC.
I guess this is what is called "Wolf in Sheep clothes"
_TrueFacts,
I beg to request you to please stop your postings. You are damaging the reputation of a respected member Chandu as people assume you are Chandu.
Many of us have our own opinions and likings/dislikings. One may not like each other's opinions. But we are together here to have our own lives.
For YSR supporters: All of you are aware of what YSR has done to P.Janardhan Reddy when he died. And all of you know how YSR ill treated great prime minister PV Narasimha Rao before and after his death.
It will be great if all of you can contribute some dollars to IV for their lobbying for GC.
more...
house %IMG_DESC_17%
Abhinaym
01-13 01:45 PM
Just more ways to perpetuate their buereaucracy and make the lives of legal immigrants (and non-immigrants) tougher.
Almost every rule these stupid agencies make is against small businesses.
Almost every rule these stupid agencies make is against small businesses.
tattoo %IMG_DESC_6%
grimreaper
07-21 02:02 PM
Because of all these experiences, even when you genuinely smile or strike a conversation with a desi, he/she first suspects you to be an ammway guy. I face it everyday, being "outgoing extrovert" in nature, I tend to smile and talk to people in elevators, walkways, malls, restrooms, groceries etc... which is mostly casual fun stuff and most times desis suspect that I am a ammway guy and cut me out harshly.
When I moved to Cali about 2 yrs back from the midwest, I saw a guy at a desi store in the bay area who looked very similar to an old school friend whom I have not seen in 14 yrs. I went upto him and started talking to him asking if he was the same guy, He insulted me and avoided me like the plague. In midwest, I have not had any similar exp when I have tried stiking any conversation with a desi, so I was shocked. Then my BIL who had been living in the bay area for a while tole me about amway cons being in huge numbers and the fact that Desis do not trust anyone in the bayarea who appear friendly and the probable reason why this guy behaved the way he did. It is sad that we cannot be friendly to our own countrymen.
When I moved to Cali about 2 yrs back from the midwest, I saw a guy at a desi store in the bay area who looked very similar to an old school friend whom I have not seen in 14 yrs. I went upto him and started talking to him asking if he was the same guy, He insulted me and avoided me like the plague. In midwest, I have not had any similar exp when I have tried stiking any conversation with a desi, so I was shocked. Then my BIL who had been living in the bay area for a while tole me about amway cons being in huge numbers and the fact that Desis do not trust anyone in the bayarea who appear friendly and the probable reason why this guy behaved the way he did. It is sad that we cannot be friendly to our own countrymen.
more...
pictures %IMG_DESC_7%
eastindia
01-15 12:07 PM
Is IV fighting for all of us on this?
People are just discussing and discussing but nobody is doing anything. Are any lawyers doing anything?
People are just discussing and discussing but nobody is doing anything. Are any lawyers doing anything?
dresses %IMG_DESC_12%
fairman
08-15 10:47 PM
I believe visitors get finger printed and photographed . Isn't that in the system ?
If they felt suspicious on this 'khan' they should have pulled the records from computer .
Dealing with USCIS ( and the service center Information Officers ) , they are either arrogrant or idiots. They also hate computers.
If they felt suspicious on this 'khan' they should have pulled the records from computer .
Dealing with USCIS ( and the service center Information Officers ) , they are either arrogrant or idiots. They also hate computers.
more...
makeup %IMG_DESC_9%
ivgclive
07-21 05:11 PM
Signs and Warning...
1. Mostly he seems to be a weird guy.
* God has given us special white blood cells that can find these guys.
* Listen to your inner soul when it says 'I don't feel comfortable'.
2. He walks with empty hands (RICH people) while all others in the shop walk with a cart and/or some goods.
3. Talks loudly, using words as if he is lending money to Warren Buffett or Bill Gates..
4. His approach.
* Are you Mr.<a name in south/north depends on your appearance>?
* I can't believe I meet you here.
* You look very familiar to me.
* You look like my younger brother / son / daughter / friend / father / mother / cousin / tomato / carrot / spinach etc
5. Look for these words...
* Do you want to make LOT of money? (eventhough he looks like a crap, wandering in a grocery store not buying anything, driving a 1990 Toyotta Tercel).
* I have a wonderful business opportunity for you.
* What do you do in your free time?
* I am running a eBusiness, eCommerce etc.
* Do you want to make use of your free time in a productive way.
* Count the number of times he uses the word 'Money', if it is more than 2 times, he is from that cult.
6. Finally,
* Can we meet sometimes this week?
* Do you want to attend a Business Meetting (!) with top heads next week?
* Do you want to just see what we are doing? (Why the hell I need to see?)
* Do you want to join us for a Tea, Cofee... (Believe me, they won't call you for Lunch or Dinner, eventhough they always talk about the LOT OF MONEY they have made)
I read lot of news from school and I learnt this 'multi-link' business 20 to 25 years back. So as soon as he asked me if I wish to make 'LOT OF MONEY' without working, I understood that the poisonous snakes had entered US long time back.
I had only one encounter 10 years back that went up to the so called 'Business meeting with Tea Party' because I was new to US and these guys were using an updated terminology.
From then on, I enjoy if I meet such people in Malls, grocery stores, Walmarts. I let him talk for about 20 - 30 mins when my wife is shopping. Asking him very basic questions as if I have not seen a $10 bill in my life. By the time he realizes that I am playing, my wife finishes shopping and we leave.
This way you can keep yourself updated on the tricks. Amazingly these guys read technology news a lot than us and upgrade their techniques.
1. Mostly he seems to be a weird guy.
* God has given us special white blood cells that can find these guys.
* Listen to your inner soul when it says 'I don't feel comfortable'.
2. He walks with empty hands (RICH people) while all others in the shop walk with a cart and/or some goods.
3. Talks loudly, using words as if he is lending money to Warren Buffett or Bill Gates..
4. His approach.
* Are you Mr.<a name in south/north depends on your appearance>?
* I can't believe I meet you here.
* You look very familiar to me.
* You look like my younger brother / son / daughter / friend / father / mother / cousin / tomato / carrot / spinach etc
5. Look for these words...
* Do you want to make LOT of money? (eventhough he looks like a crap, wandering in a grocery store not buying anything, driving a 1990 Toyotta Tercel).
* I have a wonderful business opportunity for you.
* What do you do in your free time?
* I am running a eBusiness, eCommerce etc.
* Do you want to make use of your free time in a productive way.
* Count the number of times he uses the word 'Money', if it is more than 2 times, he is from that cult.
6. Finally,
* Can we meet sometimes this week?
* Do you want to attend a Business Meetting (!) with top heads next week?
* Do you want to just see what we are doing? (Why the hell I need to see?)
* Do you want to join us for a Tea, Cofee... (Believe me, they won't call you for Lunch or Dinner, eventhough they always talk about the LOT OF MONEY they have made)
I read lot of news from school and I learnt this 'multi-link' business 20 to 25 years back. So as soon as he asked me if I wish to make 'LOT OF MONEY' without working, I understood that the poisonous snakes had entered US long time back.
I had only one encounter 10 years back that went up to the so called 'Business meeting with Tea Party' because I was new to US and these guys were using an updated terminology.
From then on, I enjoy if I meet such people in Malls, grocery stores, Walmarts. I let him talk for about 20 - 30 mins when my wife is shopping. Asking him very basic questions as if I have not seen a $10 bill in my life. By the time he realizes that I am playing, my wife finishes shopping and we leave.
This way you can keep yourself updated on the tricks. Amazingly these guys read technology news a lot than us and upgrade their techniques.
girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14%
sumagiri
07-23 11:25 AM
I am estimating around 75K EB2 AOS approvals this year. Please check my analysis here. The analysis is based on statistics, testimonies, and spill over from FB to EB as estimated by Ron Gother. The analysis was couple of months old. I believe it still stands.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=246481&postcount=1422
Apart from total number of EB2 visas this year, one thing that is crucial here is how many visas are already used up. And thus how many visas are left for this year.
In the USCIS testimony, it was stated that they already used up 65% of the "target" in 5 months. Assuming, they used up atleast 30% more in next 5 months, there is only 5% to 10% of visas left over from their "target" number of visas. Did their "target" included spill over? No one knows. Knowing that will put us in better position to estimate the PD progress.
Though the EB2 moved until June 2006, I am hoping that most of the people before 2005 March should get approved. In that case, even if it retrogresses, it will fall back to March 2005. Once we reach March 2005, we have all statistics from DOL. So, would be easier to estimate.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=246481&postcount=1422
Apart from total number of EB2 visas this year, one thing that is crucial here is how many visas are already used up. And thus how many visas are left for this year.
In the USCIS testimony, it was stated that they already used up 65% of the "target" in 5 months. Assuming, they used up atleast 30% more in next 5 months, there is only 5% to 10% of visas left over from their "target" number of visas. Did their "target" included spill over? No one knows. Knowing that will put us in better position to estimate the PD progress.
Though the EB2 moved until June 2006, I am hoping that most of the people before 2005 March should get approved. In that case, even if it retrogresses, it will fall back to March 2005. Once we reach March 2005, we have all statistics from DOL. So, would be easier to estimate.
hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11%
akred
02-20 12:40 AM
How much investment is required to do this using the L1-A? This appears to be a better option than the EB-5 where money is tied up for years.
samay
08-03 07:21 PM
Hi Samay,
We would really appreciate if you could provide your inputs on our case.
My wife came to usa on H4, and transferred to H1 in 2006 to work for a desi consultancy.
Recently she took a full-time position with a fortune 500 company. Her H1 transferred to new company without any problem.
We would like to appear for her first time H1b stamping at Vancouver during next month. We have some concerns regarding the following issues. Any inputs are highly appreciated.
She graduated in India and worked for an IT company in India for 2.5 years before coming to USA. Can she appear for visa interview in canada, though she does not have degree from USA.
Her H1 started on Oct 1st,2006. But she did not find a job until Mid November during the first year. Her employer is not willing to put the start date on work experience letter as Oct 1st, rather on both offer letter and work experience letter the start date has been mentioned as Mid Nov. Will this discrepancy in H1b start date and offer letter start date would be a problem during stamping?
She has some intermittent large gap in work experience due to the pregnancy. Thus, she has significantly smaller wages (50% less)on w-2 compared to offer letter during second year. But the work experience from previous letter does not state any gaps in work experience. Will the VO would ask for any additional details regarding the wage difference.
Also, there is a gap of 15 days between the last date on previous employers work experiene and new job start date, and the same can be found from the letters from different employers.
After she changed to full-time, she has all the required docuemntation for H1B stamping.
We would like to know the severities of these concerns and suggestions to overcome the same.
I have a few questions:
Was she working part time during her pregnancy if so was an amended H1 B application filed for her. Also were the wages she was paid less than what were mention on her LCA.
We would really appreciate if you could provide your inputs on our case.
My wife came to usa on H4, and transferred to H1 in 2006 to work for a desi consultancy.
Recently she took a full-time position with a fortune 500 company. Her H1 transferred to new company without any problem.
We would like to appear for her first time H1b stamping at Vancouver during next month. We have some concerns regarding the following issues. Any inputs are highly appreciated.
She graduated in India and worked for an IT company in India for 2.5 years before coming to USA. Can she appear for visa interview in canada, though she does not have degree from USA.
Her H1 started on Oct 1st,2006. But she did not find a job until Mid November during the first year. Her employer is not willing to put the start date on work experience letter as Oct 1st, rather on both offer letter and work experience letter the start date has been mentioned as Mid Nov. Will this discrepancy in H1b start date and offer letter start date would be a problem during stamping?
She has some intermittent large gap in work experience due to the pregnancy. Thus, she has significantly smaller wages (50% less)on w-2 compared to offer letter during second year. But the work experience from previous letter does not state any gaps in work experience. Will the VO would ask for any additional details regarding the wage difference.
Also, there is a gap of 15 days between the last date on previous employers work experiene and new job start date, and the same can be found from the letters from different employers.
After she changed to full-time, she has all the required docuemntation for H1B stamping.
We would like to know the severities of these concerns and suggestions to overcome the same.
I have a few questions:
Was she working part time during her pregnancy if so was an amended H1 B application filed for her. Also were the wages she was paid less than what were mention on her LCA.
krish2005
01-14 01:35 PM
This is a good point. This leaves a grey area, isn't it? I give you green for this El_Guapo.
This is comedy. This El_Guapo wants to give green to his own post. Oh man, what an idea to get greens. :D
This is comedy. This El_Guapo wants to give green to his own post. Oh man, what an idea to get greens. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment