Tuesday, August 9, 2011

pendulum logo font

images %IMG_DESC_8% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • ash27
    03-31 11:16 PM
    Sk2006, I don't understand why would you like this thread to be deleted. I understand that this is immigration forum but I do not see any issues discussing other topics that other people are interested.... Please do not discourage people from discussing other issues that may be relevant. If you are not interested, you are more than welcome to not go through this thread....





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • 485Mbe4001
    09-23 01:20 PM
    Leave it to us 'Skilled' folks to shred an idea before implementing it. What is the harm in mailing out a letter. We tend to focus on bringing out the negatives and keep discussing issues till the train passes us by.

    The bailout plan is a short window of opportunity, what is wrong in sending out some emails, we are not the only ones doing this there are hundreds of organizations trying to get their word in edgewise.

    (I for one am even willing to write a proposal to 'buy' a GC, if EB applicant is waiting for more than 5 yrs since his/her PD, they can pay 10-15 grand to fast track application irrespective of the fact that the PD is current or not. USCIS stands to make 2 billion. I prefer paying 10k to uscis instead of the yearly drain towards my lawyers SLK.)

    Anyways the point i am trying to make is that for this particular issue send out the letter, ask others to do the same and then discuss the merits of the letter. As the moderator mentions the window of opportunity is very small. Since you will be sending out your own letters, you can include any text to include current home owners or include only US educated or only EB 2 I etc ;)

    well said sayantan..

    This whole idea of linking GC to probable purchasing homes..is insane!
    it stops short of black mailing...





    pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • AirWaterandGC
    05-09 11:04 PM
    Anyone with any comments on this, please share


    I do have my CA PR. Waiting for US GC, my CA PR clock is ticking. Once I am more than 3 years past in the CA PR card and if I still dont go to CA, I understand that my CA PR may not be renewed. My question is : Is is possible to at least enter CA for the last (during 5th) year of CA PR ? Also is it possible to re-apply for the CA PR once I am say 4 years done in my CA PR life without entering CA ? Gurus , please shed some light.

    On another note : I would request no one to make offensive remarks about a great country like Canada. It may not have as many opportunities as US has or be a lot more restricitve in providing licensure to some professionals, but please bear in mind that it has provided respect to some of us by making some of us it PR .... which the great US is still to bestow on us. Even when we have not contributed a single cent to CA or its economy while we have earned/contributed millions to the US / its economy.





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • coralfl
    07-10 11:24 AM
    Congrats and Good luck ByeUsa.



    more...


    pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • mariusp
    02-14 03:41 PM
    Greg Siskind (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/) seems to be an IV supporter and numerous times in the past has blogged about IV initiatives and such... Maybe we could ask for his oppinion and see if he thinks we have any chance with this?





    pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • snathan
    01-16 07:20 PM
    There is no such requirement for fresh H1B as well as renewal as per Law. That is why we call it an ILLEGAL memo. We all need to fight this together.

    NB: I am not a specialist in law

    We need to come up with a road map and how to fight?



    more...


    pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • chi_shark
    09-23 09:00 PM
    have you ever considered that you may be too dumb to comprehend it? you can be classified in the same people who called gandhi's idea foolish or idea of a personal computer outlandish etc... if you cannot believe just sit back, relax and enjoy the flight.

    i cant believe ppl think this is a brilliant idea..
    economy is screwed for a while..citizens are on life support..and you want immigrants to be welcomed with open arms..





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • _TrueFacts
    09-04 09:47 PM
    This MF doesn't even have minimum decency to just leave alone a Dead Man.


    breddy2000,

    Shame on you. thoo

    In your love for YSR, you are behaving like him. Are you from Kadapa? Why unnecessarily picking on CHANDUV23. I got his profile id from Orkut.

    orkut - (http://www.orkut.com/Main#FullProfile?rl=pcb&uid=16002627991370248382)



    more...


    pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • user_1980
    09-21 12:19 AM
    I'm about to transfer my H1. I have recent paystubs - Problem is that Paystub shows gap between pay date and pay period (around 7 weeks from pay period)..And, yeah I was in status all the time.

    will this paystub cause any problem while transfering H1-B to another employer?

    Please advice.

    Thanks,





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • eb3retro
    07-27 08:55 AM
    hang on, I have heard these words somewhere? Let me think which walmart / indian temple? This thread really bothers you guys eh??

    I am not with Amway or Quixtar but I think the folks with Amway/Quixtar are under represented on this thread and it's not fair :-)

    Just to add another dimention to this thread I will play the devil's advocate :D

    Here I go ...

    You guys are all wasting your free time bitching on this thread where as we are spending all our free time growing our business. We will retire early as we would make $xxxx/month for nothing when we turn 40 and dont need to work anymore where as all you guys bitching about Amway / Quixtar will still be working hard at your jobs till 60.

    What's your response ?

    :D:D:D:D

    When did talking to strangers a crime. If you dont like you can always say no :-) . If you are as ambitious as us come join us and make millions by 40. Otherwise live your fixed income lives .

    I wont be offended as I am not with Amway/Quixtar I am just posting on behalf of them for fun :-)



    more...


    pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • _TrueFacts
    09-04 08:08 PM
    I spent almost an hr going through these massive 12 pages and concluded to support British's saying "Indians are dogs" and I want to add the following,

    Kanaka

    We are called dogs, because we discuss things, then what are we called if we don't and accept things in India as they are.





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • okuzmin
    07-11 07:48 PM
    Another option for future Canadian PR's: you can get a business visa to come to the USA. US consulates give such visas much easier to Canadian PR's rather than to just a citizen of India, China, Russia, etc.

    Yet another option: get a job with a Canadian company that has an office in your native country. You can get a transfer to that office and work in your homeland (or travel back and forth) while still accumulating days/months/years to qualify for Canadian citizenship.



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • rajesh_kamisetty
    07-10 02:25 PM
    Changed my mind. Updated my message. I appreciate your defense.

    please dont speak on behalf of everyone....speak for urself....and do us a favor...did all those folks from AP came to you and suggested that they can only breathe,live and die in usa....congratulations...you just became eligible to join the elite club of stereotypes with your narrow minded mentality........thankx...





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • snthampi
    07-30 06:41 PM
    Travind I am not close to the family anymore I made the dude so uncomfortable he stopped calling me. Here are some avoidance techniques, but you need to be ballsy to pull them of and never exceed the limits of decency and you must have a sense of timing and humor to do these. I have used these techniques myself for avoidance
    1) Stare at his wife or sister and constantly compliment their looks, cooking, chai etc
    2) Make lots of sticky notes with their quotes in the meetings and stick it on their walls
    3)Break your pencil or pen at the meeting and loudly say cuss words like "shit that is good"
    4) Itch nervously when they approach you in any location they will leave you thinking you have some skin disease.
    5) Cough without closing your mouth directly in front of their face
    6) Wear ghetto clothes when you go to the usual locations they avoid you like the plague (sorry guys who wear kurta with jeans and leather chappals you are the most obvious target)
    7) Borrow cd's, dvd's etc and never return them or their calls they are bound to be nice since even in the worst case they are still trying to sell to you.

    There are more things to do but i'm guessing some other people will post their experiences , just one word of caution do not extend your torture because these people are human beings who have been proselytized by their diamonds etc that they dont realize and don't worry they will not learn from you.

    It is really funny man. I love the points 1, 4,5 & 6. If anything else doesn't bother one, point 1 definitely should. If not, everyone knows what to call that person!!!



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • franklin
    02-14 06:51 PM
    Question - where are all the numbers for historical visa allocation coming from?





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • Macaca
    07-03 08:30 PM
    Pleeeeeeeeease blog at Employment Based (EB) Skilled Immigration Applicants (http://boards.msn.com/MSNBCboards/thread.aspx?boardid=1042&threadid=314286&BoardsParam=HIPDelay=1&PostID=7628691)

    Please put details. 1 liners will not cut it!



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • ramus
    07-03 11:09 PM
    Cool... Please put her contact email so others can send her email too..
    Thanks.


    Just sent her a thank you note and my letter above.





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • ns007
    04-28 10:18 PM
    From immigration-law.com

    04/28/2007: Labor Certification Substitution Elimination Final Rule Approved by OMB 04/27/2007

    The OMB approved this final rule. As soon as this rule is released, all those certified labor certification cases which have yet to be filed for substitution I-140 will be no good for substitution.





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% pendulum logo font. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • JunRN
    09-23 12:29 PM
    I think the $700 billion bail-out will just go down the drain and will be lost due to market speculation...stocks will spike but then will go back to its lows or even lower....and then, check-mate!

    it's like a band-aid to a big wound.





    satishku_2000
    07-03 09:41 PM
    I am trying an outline for sending to media + lawmakers + ...

    The following is a very rough draft without reading some of the letters posted in the thread. I will read the posts tomorrow and polish it by tomorrow evening. I will need everyone's input since I don't know all the issues.

    Introduction
    Retrogression in GC process.
    What happened

    USCIS announced at the time the forms were due.
    Applicants started filling forms 2-3 weeks before July 2.
    Applicants changed their schedules to submit forms.


    Advantages of EAD + AP
    Don't know all!

    Travel without visa -> saves Embassy overhead.
    Spouse can work.
    Can switch job.

    Why does it hurt

    Medical will not be valid after 1 year.
    Rejected June filers can not file.
    June filers did not file because they thought they will file in July.
    Fees more then doubling
    Name checking (which can take 1+ year) done in parallel with waiting for GC #.
    Load balancing for USCIS.
    USCIS which is supported 90% by application fee needs to care for applicants.
    Very little chance of legislative relief for a looong time.


    age out situations for children too ....I think that affects lot of people too..I am single and dont have kids :D





    ramus
    06-28 08:37 PM
    If USCIS do reject application without notice then we should file a big law suite...AILA will be with us..




    Folks.
    It might be a cruel joke that USCIS plays on us.
    They can do whatever they want.

    For heaven's sake, lets just accept it, and hope for the best.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment