Tuesday, August 9, 2011

nicki minaj implants before after

images %IMG_DESC_8% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • mbawa2574
    02-15 05:20 PM
    You are not saying there are more chinese and indians here, so that means what? that there are not more chinese and indians here?
    As you said half the world population is indian or chinese and I'm saying this, rather than pure skill, is why there are more of them here. This is why I repeatedly protest your reference to only skills and brightness as the factor for the non balanced EB population.
    If the world population is the reference, the US would have to take half of its immigrants from 2 countries, they clearly don't want that so they conciously set that rule.. u need them to change the rule u need to give them a reason that's useful for them not for you.

    Can't you understand the meaning of fair shot and equality ? Let people apply in FIFO . Don't tell me what US wants ? No one has a clear idea of it.and suddenly people like you for your personal interests have started opposing IV's skill based initiative because your dates moved a little ahead and supporting existing discriminatory laws. What will happen when they retrogress again to 1999 next month ? What will be your stand then? Did you come to IV rally ? Probably not because you think of your personal interest and have nothing to do with the big picture.





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • snthampi
    07-28 12:18 PM
    I was an 'IBO' in the past. did the business for 2 years and quit. so, i am one of those "quitters" as called by up-lines and one of the many reasons why the average yearly income is only $115/year :)

    you people are fighting for two totally different reasons

    (1) is Amway business illegal for H1Bs? and is Amway business model a ponzi scheme ? been with this business, I can still stand behind the business model - its fair and simple. you just buy from one manufacturer and advertise that to others. if you notice, they are actually advertising Amway Global on national TV. Are the products worth the money you pay is a different subject. can H1Bs do this, i hear yes/no from various sources and that is a separate subject too. this thread is about the bitter experiences and not the business model itself.

    (2) Now came BWW (for those of you don't know this term, this is the reason for all your heartaches / broken friendships and bitter experiences).

    how do you advertise your product/site ?????

    when i joined the business, I have atleast 10 very good friends. I talked to all of them and asked them to understand the business model, and not worry about the advertising part. I took all of them to major conferences (they couldn't say no to me out of friendship and curiosity on what i saw in it despite horror stories) but no one was keen at that time. so, i told them to come and see me when they have some free time and are thinking about making money part-time. no hurry. thats it. no clashes between friends or bad blood. no means no. they are your friends and they will come to you when they are looking. NO HURRY.. thats me.

    this is the point where problems start. BWW talks and teaches about doing it NOW. they want us to go through as many people as possible and believe in numbers game. if you show the plan to 100 people, 1 active IBO will join. so, show the plan 3 times a week at-least. that's the motto. when they asked me to go for cold contacting i refused out-right. how can i convince a total stranger when my close friends who believe in me couldn't see it.

    most of you are crying foul of people "cold" contacting you with fake smile/friendship while they want you to join the business. but everything has to do with BWW and their methods/CDs/meetings etc. its like a competition. the sooner you grow, they grow. so, they want you to grow as fast as possible. if you have to loose your friends/relatives on the way - your up-lines don't care. they say they are your friends/family. how can that be true ??

    to Kushal: I wish you luck with your business. but you have some temper my friend. who are you fighting with ?? folks on an online forum ?? you should know better than to throw stones at someone who doesn't have a name. what are you thinking.. you think you can convince everyone here to believe Amway/quixstar is good ???? seriously ?? only if convincing is that easy ;p

    to rest of the team: I know you don't approve the advertising part by randomly meeting people. I didn't do it either and extensive damage is done. people run away from Amway/quixstar like plague because some people want to get rich quick and asked their down-lines to spread the word as fast as they can. "run through people". find 1 person willing to work at the expense of 99 people getting offended by you. word of mouth advertising works both ways. bad publicity spreads faster :)

    all I am saying is: people advertised Amway really bad. people hate amway but they should really be mad at BWW and their strategies. it is unfortunate that no one really knows or interested to know what Amway model really is. all they can think of is about horrible experiences of cold contacting and repeated chasing.

    again, i am not with this business now but still think its a good model. it is based on word of mouth advertising, franchising, residual income - everything e-commerce (which is a subject taught at some universities). now add some short sighted people to do the teaching and BINGO.. screwed it up big time.

    Hi Gopi,
    Good post. But tell me why should i give a damn about either Amway or BWW? I don't.

    It is horribly insane to talk to your business ambitions to a stranger. Every person is different and I personally take it offensive when someone I don't know comes and bothers me with his/her business nonsense. I am sure there are many people who think in the same way.

    In the beginning, whenever a I came across a Desi in a mall or in a public place, it used to make me happy. Now, I always suspect that it could be a Amway SOB who is coming to me with his trash bag.

    By the way, Gopi, this is nothing against you personally.

    To all Amway street walkers, get the hell out of my way. I don't want to hear your nonsense. Period.





    nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • GC_1000Watt
    09-24 02:39 AM
    based on your calculations it seems that
    sep/oct 2010 bulletin might have Sept 2006 as priority date for EB2-I.





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • eb2waiter
    05-09 06:35 PM
    Did you get a job in US before you came to US. Most probably not.
    There are a lot of people who come to US blindly like students or consultants. They also landed up jobs (doing what they were meant for and not as cabbies or as janitors) and built careers.

    There are no or few body shoppers in canada because there are only a few shops :-D

    For the majority this is true in US. This is what land of opportunity means.
    It might be true for a few cases in Canada but for the majority it is false advertisement. Canada is not a land of opportunity. This is not a few of those who have been burnt talking. Try getting a job in Canada. Look at the salaries for yourselves.

    Folks am again telling this for your own benefit only. I have nothing to gain. I was not wise to do that. So thought I would guide the poor wandering souls here. Dont waste your dollars in Canada PR when you have US GC pending. It will do you no good.

    I wont post on this thread again :)

    ---DISCLAIMER: ABOVE ARE MY VIEWS ONLY AND MAY BE FALSE---



    more...


    nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • Macaca
    07-04 12:17 PM
    having family members like spouses and children fly in to the U.S. to be able to apply for a green card.

    Please verify (with URL) that applicant + dependents have to be in US in order to apply!





    nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • jsb
    06-01 09:48 AM
    I think this is a requirement from US government that countries that need a SSA agreement with US needs to have a Social Security system. Asking our SSA and Medicare back is a good strategy which will benefit us one way or other....
    .

    With SSA agreements with other countries, money is not returned to you if/when you leave the US. Contributions you made for similar programs while working in other contries are collectively considered to decide your final benefit at retirement. Having no parallel plan in India it is difficult to have such an arrangment with them.

    Stronger argument would be, why should a guest worker contribute to SSA/Medicare when those programs are for permanent residents/citizens hoping to retire in the US. It should be payable only after getting GC. Of course, in that case, your benefits at retirement would also be lower. Note that your employer also makes an equal contributions to these plans.

    Most of you may already know but let me restate, if you work in the US for 10 yrs, you will get SSA at retirement, no matter if you have GC or not or where you live. There are some exceptions but they don't apply to India/China citizens living in their home countries.



    more...


    nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • newtoearth
    05-03 12:14 AM
    ...





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • cloud 9
    06-12 06:12 PM
    dilip

    With the level/kind of arguments that you are putting in your posts, I don't think you will be able to complete your MBA or will not survive working as a MBA. So, my suggestion is: save that 100,000 that you are planing to burn doing MBA. Use it for some other purpose.

    You are not able to compete with the unskilled people even though you have more than 10 years experience, how you are going to compete with MBA's that graduate from top schools from USA and India with your phony accent. Dont waste your 100,000, use it for your child's education or maybe donate part of it to IV and someone from IV might help you in getting a JOB.



    more...


    nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • ujjvalkoul
    10-04 11:16 AM
    You can apply for Canadian PR while staying in the USA if you can demonstrate that you have entered the USA legally and stayed in the country legally for at least one year. That's what Canadian law says. I'm too lazy to look for the actual law -- just google it. ;)

    You can apply for the Canadian citizenship after staying in Canada for three years out of four. Of these three years, you must be a PR for at least two years.

    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizen/becoming-howto.html
    Yes... at the time of application the H1B should be valid for at least 1 year.... I got my papers returned to me coz of this. I reapplied once I renewd my H1 for 3 more yrs





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • we_r_d_world
    07-30 02:08 AM
    Here is the story (in a free book format) of a big Shot (I believe he was emerald ) who went broke while doing amway (MUST READ BEFORE DOING AMWAY)

    http://www.transgallaxys.com/~emerald/files/MerchantsOfDeception.pdf

    Since you are in bay area I will reply to you. I don't need to see his tax papers, as long I can see mine. IF you are happy with your thinking so be it...stay where you are...and you can google froogle whatever you want. You will find your like minded people there too.

    I don't need to share my thoughts here...its like talking to anti-immigrants on legal/illegal immigration.
    Peace OUT!!

    @Kaushal,
    I read theis book (Thanks Bayarea07) took me 2 days to complete.......Very touching, mindblowing. Got lot of lingo out of the book...
    Please read it...it has "negative" in it, lot of "lazy" people in there......
    Wakeup...don't ruin your family's future for few dollars. Spend time with your family and Enjoy with your family...... Please.!!!

    Give me Red, see if I care!!!



    more...


    nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • ardnahc
    07-21 05:56 PM
    I concur with all the folks in this forum here.

    This reminded me of one of my experiences with Amway guys. This dude comes to me in a mall and started off with his usual "Amway - styled" conversation and finally said that he owns a site similar to amazon.com. That is when I realized and stopped him right there and said "We already have amazon.com, why do you want to open a new one?" he was dumb-founded for a sec then he pretended to attend a phone call and stepped away.





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • vivekm1309
    07-23 01:48 PM
    I agree, I read all the posts and went through some figures myself, the indication is that dates for EB2 will move much faster that we had all anticipated in the past. I do somewhere agree with my friend vldrao that dates could retrogress for a small period of time (say 1 month), but eventually dates will become current soon.


    Thanks:)
    vdlrao is everyone's friend these days ...not only urs ... :-)



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • fide_champ
    08-17 10:27 AM
    This is a country of law. If your name is flagged by any reason, no matter who you are, you are going to send for secondary investigation. There are thousands of peoples pulled for secondary investigation everyday. Are they all Khan? SRK, you lost your credibility on this issue.
    In 2002, then President Bush's two teenager twin daughters were charged for producing fake ID to buy beer in the Texas bar. Instead of supporting daughter, President apologize.
    In Baltimore, where I live, charged Micheal Phelps (winner of 8 gold medals in last Olympic) for having accident with expired Driving License.
    When India will come out of "Celebrity worship"?

    Does president OBAMA come through US port-of-entry and all the security checks when he lands on US from a trip abroad? or does he land directly in white house? Don't tell me the US officials don't make exceptions. Only the degree to which they do differs from country to country.





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • sanjay
    03-27 12:01 PM
    One idiot without giving him name in comments started abusing in Hindi language.
    Dude when you have guts to put comments then put your name in it. So that I know who has issues with my comments to thread.

    And just don't give red " just for the sake of giving it make you feel happy ".



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • ita
    04-20 07:44 PM
    You missing one thing in your stats .Year.You were looking at post independence records?No don't' answer me get yourself the answer.You go check your stats.I shared this link before ,which you so mightily pushed aside.
    http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:prdjEwwFXSUJ:www.francoisgautier.co m/Written%2520Material/Christian%2520India.doc+is+india+heading+towards+c hristianity&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
    That's why I say read everything I write then you wouldn't be here with your rant about hate crap.

    Also no I never went through the numbers from VHP/RSS.As some one from Hyderabad I'm very well aware about how good the official stats are.I'm aware of the tricks wherein a minority family of 15 says they are just 4 .

    A quick fact check : Muslims are about 13.5% and christians are about 2% of india's population. So instead of 30% of india belonging to these two groups per your numbers, it is actually closer to 15%.


    I must say you defined yourself right.Educated Illiterate.I'll give that one to you.

    A lie told 100 times can be made to look like truth.You can throw this crap at any anyone trying to reason out sense into your types.
    Empty stomachs were refused food post tsunami until they agreed to take up certain religion by the so called preachers of religion. Post Tsunami many villages (entire villages) were abused and converted.(People who lost almost everything in the calamity suddenly have all the time in the world to think about religious freedom and conversion volunraity right?)
    Just know this you are fooling no one with words like secularism,religious freedom which you use when it suits you.
    Quite a religious freedom .

    You have something sensible to say start saying with facts.Not with that tried out 'spreading fear and hatred' crap.


    It is religious freedom, not religious conversion. And thanks for enlightening us about the global plan to decimate indians by racking up numbers on their side. Are all of the indians coming to US have a similar plan because I am not aware of it.
    Spreading fear and hatred using lies and stoking communal feeling to get votes is nothing new. Seeing educated people do it with such fervour is new.


    Shows your desperation.Please don't turn this into personal attack or religious attack.Talk sensible stuff or resign.I won't take your personal digs.


    Are all of the indians coming to US have a similar plan because I am not aware of it.

    When India shines with the efforts of sensible people you shine too(only to come to US and talk about 'fear and hatred crap')
    If India sinks because of your illiterate tactics, know this, you may be fine but there will scores of people from all religions in not so good situation as the selfish breed like you would be in.

    A quick fact check : Muslims are about 13.5% and christians are about 2% of india's population. So instead of 30% of india belonging to these two groups per your numbers, it is actually closer to 15%.Right wing extremists group use these exagerrated numbers to drive more gullible people into their communal parties. But you get those numbers from VHP/RSS. Check it tomorrow and it could be close to 40% !

    It is religious freedom, not religious conversion. And thanks for enlightening us about the global plan to decimate indians by racking up numbers on their side. Are all of the indians coming to US have a similar plan because I am not aware of it.

    Spreading fear and hatred using lies and stoking communal feeling to get votes is nothing new. Seeing educated people do it with such fervour is new.





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-11 06:33 PM
    Can you share with us the steps (or a link maybe) to file on our own.? I have heard of Maple a lot and most of my friends in the west coast are going through them. That's why I referred their name here. Note: I am not paid to market them and they are very expensive :(

    thks!!
    lotr


    Send me a PM and we can discuss. I filed myself for the whole family of 3 and didn't get a single question (RFE) asked.



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • mallu
    02-15 06:26 PM
    The reason we have greater supply of workforce in IT from one specific country is not because of skills or talents. Almost every IT workers from ROW and China came to the US as a foreign student after TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, internship and only then landed a job in IT. Whereas the preponderence of IT workers from India came here through L1/B1/H1 sponsorship through bodyshops. Attending school, preparing for generalized tests requires time, money and patience. This is one big factor why the supply curve is skewed.

    I think it was reported that students from India is the largest % of students in US universities.





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • ssharma
    07-06 01:17 AM
    Is there certain minimum numbers of days one has to stay with the sponsoring company after getting the Green Card.
    In my case I have been working with my current employer since Sept-2001 (almost 7 years).
    Green card labor started in Dec-2001 and I-485 was filed in May and approved June, 2008.

    I was in the middle of using AC21 just before my GC got approved, hence this urgency.





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% nicki minaj implants before after. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • TomPlate
    07-03 09:36 PM
    Can we organize a skype conference chat. Please let me know.





    ramus
    06-28 08:48 PM
    There is difference... We didn't spend any money after June VB but everybody spent minimum $500 after July VB...

    If they don't accept application then USCIS made govt = 500* 100,00= $ 5000000.




    Sure!!!
    Nothing will come out of it.

    Whats the difference between God and USCIS?
    Atleast God doesn't think that He is USCIS.

    So, relax.
    In the worst case scenario, we will be no better off in July than we are in June.





    superdude
    07-13 01:14 AM
    very inappropriate for this site..we are fighting not giving up



    No comments:

    Post a Comment