Wednesday, August 10, 2011

pein wallpapers

images %IMG_DESC_8% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • deafTunes123
    07-27 08:04 AM
    One basic note that Amway/Quixstar guys/preachers/creatures should understand is that "Not every business/job is for every one".

    Few individuals can do only certain kinds of jobs. However, I notice that these Amway/Quixtar guys always project that, any dumbo can do this business (if followed rules). And also, they project that this is the only way earn money on this planet. If some one follows their own path (own ambitions), then they think that he/she is an idiot that they not joining them. For God's sake, Amway guys don't bug people. When some one said no means, Its NO. don't put pressure on strangers.

    I will tell you my experience/observations with most of the Amway/Quixtar guys that I met.

    1. They dream of early retirement, free money, free cruise trip, free vacations etc., where as in reality, they don't even buy good TV for them selves. I know few folks who purchased a 18 inches bathroom tv for $5.00. I am not against second hand a TV for less, but check the reality and see the difference between dreams and reality.

    2. Forget about TV, it may not be an essential in life for everyone. I also noticed that they don't even purchase proper food/groceries. May be not are alike. I have see many in my past 15 years of life in US either in Bayarea or in Texas or in PA.

    3. There was a Quixtar/Amway Summer conference few of years ago. I have seen 32 adult people stayed in a Single bedroom apartment (around 700 Sq Ft) for two nights. Yes, I literally counted people coming out of the door (right opposite to my apartment). I couldn't believe my eyes/brain initially but its truth.

    I am not offending any one intentionally, but know the difference between reality and dreams.





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • sanju
    02-16 09:37 AM
    We have enough grounds for lawsuit without them.

    That is one way to look at things. The important thing is, whether the Judge looks at the situation the same way. It will be tough job to convince the Judge. If you seek legal opinion from a lawyer, lawyers mostly tend to say that you have a case expecting that that lawyer will be the one filing the lawsuit (i.e. making the money). So be careful with the idea and advise from a lawyer.

    And more importantly, even if 'we have a case', do we have folks who are willing to be plaintiff in this lawsuit. Are you or Googler or chandu (because he replied to my earlier posts suggesting that we will find someone to lead) willing to be the plaintiff, or are you encouraging others (putting the gun on other's shoulder to fire) to be the plaintiff. If you see that there is chance/value in filing lawsuit, why don't you decide to be the plaintiff? Either way, if you are a plaintiff or if you know someone who wants to be one, why don't you take this to IV team.

    Say we have a case, then to go to the next step we need -

    1.) Someone willing to take the initiative/lead
    2.) Plaintiff
    3.) Resources
    4.) There maybe more that I am not able to think at this time, because I no experience of filing class action lawsuit.

    How to find what we need to file lawsuit -

    For (1.), I suggest someone willing to give out his/her name as plaintiff should contact IV. I saw that folks are discussing this on too, but that site is not a non-profit. That site is owned by some guy who is earning good money of off the ads on his site. He won't spend resources to file for lawsuit although he has made good money off of the woes of others tracking their green card case status. So the only viable option is to get IV involved.

    For (2.), if you want to see this through, then, at least one of around 180 folks who voted for filing lawsuit should be willing to be the plaintiff. If not, then someone needs to make phone calls to find a possible plaintiff.

    For (3.), as mentioned above, I don't know of any one organized effort other than IV to lead such an effort of a lawsuit.





    pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • saturnring11
    07-22 04:21 PM
    While we are all sharing about our Amway solicitation experiences, let me share what I've seen in the last few years.

    Background: In the last 6 years, I've been approached over 2 dozen times in the Bay Area. Things got so bad that the same guys have approached me more than 3 times in some cases before realizing that they've already talked to me before.

    Incident #1:
    A guy approached me while I was at the mall saying "hi" and striking up a conversation. During our short chat, this 20-something desi guy proceeds to tell me that he is the CIO of Fox News. At which time I pull out my iPhone and look him up using my LinkedIn app under the guise of adding him to my network. Turns out he is an engineer at a local company which he covers up by being embarassed and saying "I haven't updated my profile." I joke about how he moved up in his career so quickly - he then makes an excuse and walks away. I never hear from him again. Another reason to love technology!


    Incident #2:
    I get approached while shopping at the local GAP store. Being a veteran of this form of solicitation, I respond by saying that I work for the San Jose Mercury News and that we are doing a story on Multi-Level Marketing schemes. I ask him if he knows anyone who would be willing to chat on the record. This guys says "Nope, don't know anyone" and walks away. I never see him again...

    Incident #3:
    I am at the Nike store and get approached by this guy asking me if I work at Google (I do not). I tell him "Nope" and walk away before he can ask me another question. I have been approached by this same guy 2 more times at other stores (within 6 months) asking me similar questions. The 3rd time, I tell him - "We've spoken before - No, I don't work at Google, No, I'm not from Delhi and No, I'm not interested in what you are selling." He is stunned and walks away with his tail between his legs :)

    Incident #4:
    The local Fry's is a popular hang out for Amway-types. I learned the hard way because I made my first mistakes here. Both guys that struck up a good conversation with me turned out to be Amway types. After the 2nd phone call, I tell them that if they call me again, I will report them to the authorities and Fry's for illegal solicitation and harassment.
    This stops both people in their tracks. I never see them at Fry's again!

    Bottom-line: Hold your ground, use technology and don't be afraid to kick them around a little bit. Saying "No" is golden!





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • gc_chahiye
    06-28 08:16 PM
    As per Macaca's logic, pre Oct 2005 PDs will take up all the numbers available for EB2 Indai for 2007, in June and July.

    If that is the case why was the Bulletin for july not set to Oct or Nov 2005 and instead made current. Surely USCIS does not want to deal with all the extra workload if it does not have to.

    DOS/USCIS know the truth, but going by the Ombudsman's report, they want to use up visa numbers as fast as they can. So if they have 30K applications sitting, just waiting for visa numbers, now with everything set to C, they can blindly start approving without even seeing what the date on those apps is.
    Also, with EB3-ROW being 'C' they dont even need to worry about per-country limits. Just pick up the next almost-approved file, assign visa number, mail out. repeat.



    more...


    pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • gsc999
    07-03 09:50 PM
    Macaca,

    Thanks for your time in putting this together





    pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • kondur_007
    09-17 12:45 PM
    Here is what I want to understand.

    EB2 ROW is CURRENT except INDIA AND CHINA. EB2 ROW will get 28.6% of 140000.
    This means 40040. How they are going to divide these visa between INDIA and CHINA?
    This is NOT SpillOver. I know there is 7% rule, but other countries are always Current.

    And EB1 is CURRENT and considering Bad economy very few cases will be filed under EB1.

    What will happen to those 40040 Visa? If those spillover to EB2 ROW, we may see a large quantity of Visa numbers for EB2.

    Considering 50% of each EB1 and EB2 visas consumed by other than INDIA AND CHINA, still we should get aroud 40040 visas this year.If you furher divide 50% between INDIA and CHINA, both will get 20020, Which might be sufficient to cross 2005.

    You are right on the point. In fact (I may be overly optimistic here), I would not be surprised at all to see PD of EB2I in 2007 or 2008 in the last quarter (Aug-Sept) and it may even see the magincal "C" in Sept 2010. (Making the dream come true for VDLRAO!!)

    (Remember, with preadjudications, there are no more pending EB2-ROW (except for the new adjudications) and EB2 China has been in 2006 for quite some time as well in the past)



    more...


    pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • eb3_nepa
    06-28 05:15 PM
    Still, just because DOS told USCIS "Visas are exhausted" doesnt mean they should stop ACCEPTING new petitions. They can stop APPROVING new ones, but why stop ACCEPTING new petitions. Visa bulletins guide the filing as well as approval of petitions. If visa bulletins is current, then they can both accept and approve petitions.


    Logiclife No offense but I would keep pushing your lawyer. If he was REALLY confident, he would have stuck to his guns and filed at the end of July, the very fact that he has said he will file in the Beginning of July means that he knows, s**t happens FAST when USCIS is concerned ;)





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • gonecrazyonh4
    03-16 12:23 PM
    All the people in the piple line are saved, but atleast it will prevent further misuse of this loophole.

    There should be some enquiry or auditing done on the old LC substituion cases and green cards revoked for those whose received theirs illegally and those visa numbers added back (wishful thinking).

    Any auditing done on these cases would reveal lots of scams and possibily avert others from being unscrupulous.

    Its so unfair that people jumb ahead of the que for upto 5 years using LC substitution.



    more...


    pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • americandesi
    08-15 01:50 PM
    I am surprised that this is even a headline news in TOI. SRK detained at US airport for 2 hours. So what? Big deal. TSA didn't ask him to sing or dance, but just questioned him on the purpose of his visit, which is part of their job.

    US has got every right to protect her homeland and no one has got any right to question their procedures when it comes to national security. Because of such stronger measures there hasn't been a single terrorist incident in US since 09/11. The least we could do is to learn from them and implement such stronger measures in India, which by the way has become a playground for terrorists and anti social elements.





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • morchu
    06-05 12:52 PM
    It is very clear that there is absolutely no meaning for "quota" on 485 applicants.
    They are allowed to continue to stay in US forever, from the date of their application (assuming the case is good, and eventually will be approved, when visa is available).

    So the whole argument about "diversity" or even "controlled immigration" doesn't stand, since the 485 applicants are here permanently "except" for an official "GC card".

    The only thing the "quota" does is creating "uncertainty" in the mind of genuine applicants. This causes less spending, less home buying and eventually causing bad for the US economy. This just creates a second layer of "tax-payers" who have extremely high "purchase power", but doesn't utilize their purchase power, due to "uncertainity"

    I wonder why the politicians doesn't realize this simple fact yet?

    They either shouldn't allow 485's to wait in US (for diversity & controlled immigration claim), or should just remove the quota for 485's, and let them live their lives & utilize their purchase power to help US economy.



    more...


    pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • paskal
    07-21 10:43 PM
    guys,

    where are you seeing the year to year count of AC 21 number usage?
    i see the 2001-2003 figure in mpadapa's link, what about the rest?





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • gc_lover
    06-26 02:02 PM
    out of context...but do u think dates will be current in august and sept...
    My labor in Atlanta....dont see it getting certified B4 August:( :(

    Hey...No one can predict anything about Aug and Sept. You just have to wait till you get your LC and then check where dates are and file accordingly. There is nothing you can do about it, so relax and don't worry too much.
    If it makes you feel better, then people from 2001/2002/2003 are still still in line. You are lucky at least you have hope that you can file 485 if you get your LC in time.



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • unseenguy
    05-29 02:54 PM
    No one is arguing that lot of EB1Cs do not deserve the classification, however; that is not the root cause why we are backlogged. You might get 1000more visas , you would think but at the end of the day , you will close that gateway as well. 1000 EB1 visas are not a major relief for us. And if you think that will resolve the issue, you are mistaken.

    There is a political decision to backdate the country dates and hence even if you take up Eb1 issue, they will close that line as well, but those visas will not translate into more visas for us. Bureaucrats can come up with gazillion excuses as to why spillover did not happen such as "there is now demand for religious workers".

    So do not deviate the focus of the community. Our purpose is to get our GC, not stop someone else from getting a GC. Thinking otherwise mean , divisive and selfish mentality! or plain jealousy. Has anyone stopped you from working for Cognizant?

    We need transparency and better predictability in the whole process. Someone said Oppenheim knows more than many of us. My question is why should we trust him? Shouldent there be a system that gives clear picture to everyone?


    Bottomline is we need to choose our battles! EB1 is not the battle we need to fight right now.





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • mbawa2574
    02-15 07:12 PM
    People would like to see India as land of snake charmers, cows blocking roads etc.
    They can't digest IITians coming to MIT, Stanford etc. :-)

    I agree man. There is shortage of skills but none of ignorance.:)



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • BharatPremi
    05-11 09:57 PM
    buddy,

    I'm already in my beloved place and with your contribution and help to Immigration Voice, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for the help.

    Remember, you are doing this to potentially ditch India and to change your nationality and are going to take oath

    "I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law..............."

    My question is, hypothetically if in future if there is a war between USA and India, and hypothetically you become a US citizen, how do you conform to the oath?

    Looks like my posting hit the nerve hard, i see it from your response.

    I'm cultured enough not to bring your mother and father into the conversation.

    Good Luck

    Nandakumar,

    It is pretty much proven that in your mental territory you have already ditched India and it is the USA which will take long to grant you a GC and then afterwards citizenship for which you almost represented your beggar like mentality. But that is not my concern and should not be. I have only one question to you and I hope youwould try to answer it with all possible honesty.

    Q: What will be your view regarding USA's official policy to consider LTTE a terrorist organisation? ONce you will be come US citizen how will you align yourself with this policy?





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • hebbar77
    09-03 11:15 AM
    ah one more dirty politician gone... taking a deep breathe. I hope more corrupt fellas follow



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • Rb_newsletter
    08-15 03:30 PM
    Why are you guys talking about human trafficking? In this case SRK was not detained for that. He was detained only for his name match.

    This is an atrocity of one particular officer. TOI article posted by OP says "There were other immigration officers who even vouched for me but this particular officer did not listen to anyone". You have to notice the gap here. SRK was detained for identity check because of his last name. When other officers vouch why he was still detained.

    Thing we should be worried about is, if SRK - who has MPs and other big shots behind him to prove him - needs 2 hours to prove his identity, think about commoners like us. We may get lost without help.





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • msp1976
    02-18 10:12 PM
    I understand that there is concern about people from visitor visa category (Tourist B1 B2)would be filing for green cards and that shall cause the retrogression to be perpetual...a few adjustments to the applicable statute can rectify that...





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% pein wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • nogc_noproblem
    07-16 01:37 AM
    That means, the horizontal spill-over (EB1->EB2->EB3) is the way to go and EB2 I & C will move forward healthily until it becomes current.

    So gurus,
    The progress has been better than this analysis - so where does this leave us?
    Any more thoughts?





    user1205
    02-12 02:51 PM
    9 moths and 5 days for me :-)


    Yeah, Tell me about it!!!

    Just two more months and mine would have been current!!!!





    msp1976
    02-15 11:29 AM
    longg and msp1976, Could you update your profile with contact information. IV can use your skills.

    I have added cell phone number in my profile....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment