Wednesday, August 10, 2011

princess maxima in qatar

images %IMG_DESC_8% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • BharatPremi
    07-11 12:42 PM
    The thing is - people are crazy about USA, no matter what - so if you leave someone else will come - thats the attitude here. Exploitation to the core. The way America was built is by slavery. America became such a great country only because of slavery. There were moments in past where people revolted and found liberty - and we are all on that path. Look at the Black civil rights moment etc.

    Chanduv23,

    Even that Angelina seemed to be crazy about USA. If S/he would be happy about everything in Canada why the hell s/he even visit immigration related boards meant for USA?





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • snathan
    01-16 07:20 PM
    There is no such requirement for fresh H1B as well as renewal as per Law. That is why we call it an ILLEGAL memo. We all need to fight this together.

    NB: I am not a specialist in law

    We need to come up with a road map and how to fight?





    princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • Legal
    07-03 10:41 PM
    documentation >to <verifying no US citizen worker was available for a given job) -
    should have been documentation verifying





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • imcdude
    11-11 10:54 AM
    While Pre-approved labor is ok, the priority date of the original applicant should NOT transfer over to the beneficiary of the substituted labor. The injustice is there.



    more...


    princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • apnair2002
    04-29 09:23 AM
    04/29/2007: Elimination of Substitution of Aliens for the Certified Labor Certification Applications

    As we stated earlier, the OMB had 90 days to make a decision on this DOL Final Rule. It was submitted on 01/26/2007 and the OMB cleared on 04/27/2007, just immediately prior to expiration of 90 days.
    This final rule will not go into effect until it is published by the DOL in the federal register. Record reflects that this final rule will not be published in the federal register, Monday, 04/30/2007. We have yet to see what changes to the proposed version of the rule the DOL made in the final rule. However, it is certain that this rule will not go into effect on Monday, 04/30/2007, and there may still be some actions the employers can make before it is published in the federal register.
    Pending Labor Certification Cases: PERM rule does not allow any amendments and no substitution of alien beneficiary available until the PERM application is certified. By the time PERM is approved, it may be too late to initiate the substitution. However, the cases which are pending at the BECs are different. The beneficiaries can be substituted inasmuch as the job order and the BEC supervised recruitment has yet to be initiated. At this time, the amendment of the BEC application does not require a paper request and e-mail or even phone call request followed by fax will work to substitute the alien. Under the final rule which will go into effect soon, the labor certification applications at the stage of DOL can survive only if the substitution has been approved at the time of release of the final rule. Accordingly, the employers can contact the BECs tomorrow, Monday, to amend the pending ETA 705 and alien beneficiary over the phone, via e-mail, followed by the phone calls and fax or straightforwardedly via fax. CAVEAT: If substitution is denied and original beneficiary ETA 750 is denied for the reason that there is no beneficiary, the employer can lose everything!!
    Certified Labor Certification Cases: These cases will not be able to survive unless the I-140 petition is quickly filed on Monday substituting the alien beneficiary. The earliest filing date will be "Tuesday" since overnight delivery has to reach the Service Centers. Still worth trying. Once it is "filed," it will be safe. There remain a host of issues which will have to be resolved by the USCIS as to the consequences of the denial of these substitution I-140 petitions on issues other than alien beneficiaries qualifications such as the employer's financial ability to pay the proffered wage, etc. Obviously, the denial becomes a "final" action, the cases on appeal to the AAO will continue to remain outside the parameter of the elimination rule. Another question is the effect of motion to reopen of denial of substitution I-140 petitions. There is some chance that the USCIS may decide that once the motion is granted and I-140 petition is approved, the DOL's final rule of elimination of substitution will not affect the case. What if the employer refiles the substitution I-140 petitions? The chances of these cases will remail slim or nil. Since it will be considred a "new" filing of substitution I-140 petition, the USCIS may rule that such filing will be subject to the DOL's substitution elimination final rule. There will be other issues which fall under the jurisdiction of the USCIS rather than DOL as related to the interpretation of the substitution I-140 petitions. The USCIS is scheduled to initiate this rule making process sooner or later. Please stay tuned.
    Impact on the Retention of Priority Date: The rule of retention of priority date is governed not by the DOL but by the USCIS. Under the USCIS rule, the priority date of the labor certification application is not retained until I-140 petition is "approved." Accordingly, if the decision of the denial of the substitution I-140 becomes final on appeal, the substituting alien will not be able to retain the priority. Neither the original beneficiary can retain the priority date unless the alien beneficiary substition I-140 petition was filed after the I-140 had been approved for the original beneficiary.
    Impact on the 7th-Year H-1B Extension: Until the substitution I-140 is denied and becomes final on appeal, the substitutiing alien will be able to continuously extend the H-1B status in one-year increment, but the substituted alien will not be able to extend the 7th-year H-1B status based on the substituted labor certification application. Once the decision of denial becomes final, the substituting alien will not be able to extend the H-1B status after that time, but the validity of the approved 7th-year H-1B status will remain valid until the expiration date.
    Impact on the 245(i) Benefits: Grandfathering of the 245(i) benefits cannot be transferred to other aliens and substituting aliens cannot take over the 245(i) benefits unless the substitution was filed before April 30, 2001. Once the grandfathering is attached, it remains valid unless "not approveable at the time of labor certification application filing" is found. Accordingly, the denial of substitution I-140 petition on behalf of the substituting alien will have no affect on the original beneficiary's retention of the 245(i) benefits.
    Well, let's wait and see the text of the soon-to-be published final rule.





    princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • amsgc
    07-04 11:53 AM
    Please post good reliable estimate of cost for applying with ALL possible break ups. I know the following only!

    Cost of applying = application fee ($795 ??) + Lawyer fee + others (= medical + pictures + ...)

    Also, which parts are lost if we have to re-apply!

    Avg. For 1 person
    ------------
    Cost of Applying: $395 + $170 + $180 = $745
    Attorney fee: $2000
    Medical: $300
    Pictures: $25
    Total: $3070

    If we cannot apply in the next one year, money wasted:

    Attorney fee: $2000
    Medical: $300
    Pictures: $25

    Total: $2325 - This money we will never see again. Add to this misc. expenses incurred - gas, printing, phones, courrier. Next time we will have to spend this amount again, and more as costs go up with time.

    Ofcourse for some misc. expenses ran into thousands so



    more...


    princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • Rohan99
    07-22 11:55 AM
    Smile - I can prove this is a relevant topic ..how..

    Some of these jokers (Quikstar..Amway) have filed GC in EB2 and Eb3 which is illegal, someday states Like Arizona will declare that anyone looking like us should be checked for Amway membership and deported

    Profiling is an issue and because of some jokers we all may have to go thru scrutiny.

    We should ask USCIS to check all GC applicants name in Amway database and if found USCIS needs to send them to Mexico (because illegal)..

    We should write to senators... your opinion on this? ( this way Indiancommunity can be clean and fight for legal hardworking people in immigration policy)



    Please for GOD SAKE understand that this is an immigration Portal.
    Not a fish market where we can discuss the prices of item at different stores.

    Please stop this Admin





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • paskal
    12-13 06:46 PM
    unless someone has some concrete information to convince me otherwise.

    the visa lottery has not been discontinued, CIR 2007 would have done that- if it had seen the light of day. dems will never let it go if they control things. pubs hate it on the other hand..



    more...


    princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • HereIComeGC
    02-15 12:46 PM
    Oh and by the way, if people sue and WIN lawsuits for "COFFEE BEING TOO HOT" or the one "McDonalds made me fat" This one has much more credibility

    "CLASS ACTION AGAINST USCIS? My god, you have no idea what you're talking about"

    Freedom without violence?? Man on the Moon?

    Sounds familiar?

    You would have said few months back "GC without FBI Namechecks? You have no idea what you are talking about"

    You can't win if you don't even try. Simple as that. At the minimum, lawsuit will highlight all the issues in the broken process and get some serious media action.





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • chanduv23
    06-26 12:36 PM
    What I noticed is these kind of roumor comes from those who already filed and got their receipts :D :D

    Isn't it??? ;)


    Mid month retrogression is possible acc to Murthy but that may not happen in July

    Everything is a speculation here. USCIS is the winner - always keeps us guessing.

    Some optimistic coments I heard is - USCIS is now prepared to clear backlogs and will accept a lot of applications this month as they do not want this year's visa quota wasted.



    more...


    princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • smisachu
    06-16 03:58 PM
    On the Mark:)

    I am waiting in the line as well for GC or to be sent back home and personally, I want everyone to get their GC and don't agree with dilipcr. Kind of off-topic but I made this observation:

    IMHO simsachu's reasoning is sound.

    Your example is not the same as simsachu's. simsachu assumes there are way more "bad" fish compared to the good one's in the population. Hence you need to catch more fish to come across a "good" one.

    You assume the opposite (there are very few bad fish) and hence come to the conclusion that catching more fish would net you more bad fish (but way more "good" fish as well) as well. But given your assumption, it is puzzling why you want to have lesser number of GC's (if indeed that is what you are advocating, I haven't read all the messages in the thread) when you assume there are way more "good" candidates than bad.





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • forever_waiting
    01-13 12:21 PM
    Few questions for the self proclaimed expert analyst who started this thread -
    1) How many lawmakers have you met to represent these provisions you claim to be so passionate about?
    2) Have you visited capitol hill and tried to understand what the congress thinks about EB legislation? I did - during the IV advocacy event last year with hundreds of eb2 and eb3 members.
    3) How many members here have you actually worked worked with? Because the people I know here who actually do the grass root work with me (both eb2 and eb3) do not care about theb category they belong to.

    I know you do not have any real responses...only abuses which you responded with on the other thread.
    Its funny how plainspeak is the one usually doling out the abuses but claims to be the victim.



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • thakurrajiv
    07-10 11:09 AM
    Dear Friends, I had it... I am moving to Canada in the next 2 months to work for guess who? Microsoft. Came to USA in 1997 for my masters, worked at Legato, Documentum and Opentext. Had to restart my GC twrice, once as the company laid me off and next for career progression. GC is still years years away. Interviewed with MSFT last month and got an offer to work in their Enterprise Collaboration team. MSFT looked at the visa mess I was in and offered me to work in Vancouver. I get my Canadian GC in 6 months and my wife can work from day one. I am abandoning my US dream for good;guess I would be satisfied with touching my 4 year old son's American passport.

    I worked for a canadian company in US and now would be working for a US company in Canada. This is globalization. True Globalization. Any for those whiners belonging to IEEE and its propoganda machine, I would like to mention that I drew salries which were above way above the norm. I am sure I would be drawing more than 2 of his programmers combined. Ron- ask your folks to learn to compete and update their skills. They probably studied studied 'history of mathematics' as a math subject in high school instead of calculus. They were happy that they had the coolest Nintendo games while many like me were burning the midnight old figuring out data structures at Berkeley.

    I hope Berney Sanders and his club of the CIR days are hearing the developments. Berney, fix the broken education system for job protection rather than building fences to prevent legal workers to come to this gifted country. More companies will leave for nearshore if the mess continues. Fix the system by closing the H1B loopholes that a small percentage of companies are exploiting. Don't bad mouth the H1B system which has given you so much talent that you could have never groomed, the talented individuals who have contributed to the society, social security system and what not. Patch the holes in the fence, do not erect a higher fence for which people need to pay $ 5000 to cross. And by the way if you have the inclination and the time- fix the broken LEGAL High Skilled immigration system.

    Byeusa, thanks a lot for sharing this. I have been thinking about such move since I heard about MS plans. If you don't mind, can you please share on the process of applying to MS Vancouver branch. Are their special postings for that branch ?





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • immigrant2007
    08-19 12:17 AM
    well i think we have solved all our immigration issues, i waish if we all concetrate our efforts on solving our issue, if we all try we have chances of succeeding ...if am surprised that we all are stuck in backlog and only 2-3 % take participate in real issues...not sure what is rest of us waiting for?



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • Dakota Newfie
    12-14 04:06 PM
    I know what I am about to say will trigger a lot of reaction and some resentment, but it has to be said on behalf of those who are not Indian. I think the per country limit is to ensure that people of all nationalities and races have an equal opportunity to obtain a green card and to ensure that no one nationality, group, or even sector (i.e. IT) monopolizes the so few visas that are available. In fact, in the visa lottery, countries become excluded when the number of immigrants from them reach a certain point, so we are lucky they do not do that in the Employment-based system!

    I think that by wanting to remove the per country limit so more Indians can avail of the green card quota is both asking for "special treatment" and a slap in the face for all the non-Indian IV members. The more I read the threads on this site, the more I feel that this organization is geared just to one ethnic group. I am sure that Indians probably make up the majority of members, but the founders of IV (I hope) did not want this organization to become one-sided! Please be considerate of ALL members and try to come up with suggestions that would benefit ALL members!!!:mad:





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • JazzByTheBay
    12-13 09:09 PM
    Probably the best argument I've read all day, and your take on it makes a lot more sense - great for a sanity check! :)

    cheers!
    jazz

    As you use the phrase Check Mate....

    Chess is all about thinking strategically several moves ahead.
    Given the current political climate on immigration I think that we will be in a check mate position (on the loosing end) if we pursue that road.

    The anti's would be all over us as soon as we filed in federal district court probably even before a hearing, and definitely after a hearing. If we lost in lower courts the Supreme Court would probably refuse to hear the appeal, in the mean time we'd have just stirred up the anti's hornets nest against us, just as much if not worse than against the illegals.

    Asking Congress to make small changes in the existing laws annoys the anti's. Telling them or forcing them to wholesale rewrite their laws would make us public enemy #1. We would be lucky to have more than a handful of law makers willing to stand up for us. It would kill off all lobbying ability.

    Think of lobbying as polite negotiation.
    Think of Supreme court case as picking a fist fight, in which we are badly out numbered.
    Once you have started a fist fight it is much harder to negotiate, especially from a loosing position.


    I would rather negotiate than fight, I would rather lobby than court challenge.

    So yes, check mate, if we follow this route.
    Alternatively, a British phase: Royally screwed!



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • chanduv23
    07-07 10:25 AM
    My question is same as saileshdude. What is the trend USCIS follows when previous employer withdraws the 140 petition 180 days after applying AOS?

    (1) Does AC21 letter really go into your file?
    (2) What is the trend that is usualy followed ? RFE? or NOID or Straight denial? - I have seen some posts on forums where USCIS sends denials when previous employer withdraws the 140 petition.

    Thanks in advance





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • glus
    02-13 07:19 AM
    Clear up your mind for a little while and consider this:

    The whole working world lives by on one simple rule ..... GETTING PEOPLE OFF YOUR BACK.
    The bigger PITA (pain-in-the-ass) you are... the higher is the priority you get.

    As a community we will need to become a PR nightmare for govt. officals... simply being an inconvenience is not going to cut it... we will have to become a "a cactus that is stuck in the colon".

    USCIS says EBs are retrogressed because there are XXXXX people in the queue. Why is the queue so long? Because they wasted numbers in the past and kept the queue long. This is pure operational inefficiency that is resulting in monetary, emotional and mental loss to about a million people.
    This is a valid ground for a class action lawsuit.

    By filing this suit, we will become the "cactii in the colon" that they will have to address. And you know what the easy out of court settlement will be..... RECAPTURE!

    We will keep lobbying and crying as we usually do.. But this thing has a far better shot than anything else.

    Class actions are not performed easily. First,one needs to show that an agency acted illegally and that action caused many people harm. The fact that USCIS did not use all the visa numbers is not automatically illegal. The law says that the MAXIMUM number of visas, for example, in the EB is 140,000 per fiscal year. It does not say what's the minimum. I am not an attorney, but if that were an easy case, many times would someone else have tried it. Good idea, but as far as I know, difficult to fight from a legal point of view. I'll ask my attorney about this and will keep you posted.





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% princess maxima in qatar. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • JA1HIND
    02-13 07:37 AM
    How about everyone who came up with this idea on this thread. Why should IV core or murthy or someone do this ?

    Does any one on this forum happen to know an approximate dollar amount that would cost for if we (IV team) is planning to proceed further with this class action law suite on USCIS?? the reason I am asking for is if we have known dollar amount/target amount in hand it makes it easy for all to start contributing towards this target amount and proceed further with law suite.

    I am sure someone on IV team would create a separate bucket for this specific class action law suite task and keep track of amount that's been collected...

    Yes, I totally support this class action suite and also willing to support as mush as I can financially....





    saileshdude
    07-06 02:28 PM
    Hello,

    This is the question for the attorney. I have been laid off and my company is going to revoke my I-140 within 30 days. My I-140 was approved in 2006 and I485 applied last July 2007. My questions are

    1) what is the current trend if I1-40 is revoked . Does uscis send an RFE or NOID or a direct denial for I-485. How long does it take for revocation once employer submits. If I am not able to find a job before this happens will it impact my I485 application.

    2) If I am able to find a job and transfer H1 to employer B before I-140 from company A is revoked and then if again I have to switch jobs to say employer C , can I get extension of H1 just based on pending I-485 even though underlying I-140 is revoked considering I am porting using AC21.





    chanduv23
    02-13 10:39 AM
    You are right chanduv. If ppl are not even participating in letter campaign itself what to expect abt all this lawsuit stuff.

    We must learn from the Jews, Italians, Patels, the african amerifcan comunity, the anti immigrants - what unity can achieve.

    We seldom see them blaming their community efforts - they are strong and America is the apt place for them because they are strong. They built the system for themselves.

    We are always followers - divided - fighting among ourselves - challenging our own credibility.

    I do not want to deviate the intent of this thread. let it continue - but every topic must have a reality check.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment