Wednesday, August 10, 2011

rose wallpaper images

images %IMG_DESC_8% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • zCool
    03-26 01:27 AM
    If it isn't approved.. then it's gonna be cancelled the moment that rule that's pending that comes out..
    It's extremely risky and Feb 04 isn';t that great a PD.. just file new one .. correct way.. and relax.. you will probably get I140 approved earlier that way.. nothing's gonna happen unless laws change and if&when they change.. all PDs will be probably current for 6months to yr..





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • WeldonSprings
    09-15 02:16 PM
    Here is what I researched and found out-

    From the data for India

    For Permanent applications 2004 => Reduction in Recruitment (EB2 cases)

    From 1 April 1004 to 16 August 2004 => 430 appox(All countries)

    No data from 17 August 2004 to 28 February 2005.

    From 01 March 2005 to 30 September 2005, For Level III- 263 For Level IV-271
    = 500 approx.

    For 01 October 2005 to March 2006, For Level III- 2500, Level IV-1770
    = 4300 approx.

    Now, of the GCs approved last Aug.08 and Sept.08 were from the Texas Service Center.

    That meant Atlanta Processing Center was the Labor Approval Center.

    So, For 01 October 2005 to March 2006
    For Level III- 1100, Level IV-770.

    So, total left = (2500-1100) + (1770-770) = 1400 + 1100= 2500

    Therefore toatl from 01 April 2004 to Mar. 2006=>

    430(2004) + 400(mystery number from 16 Aug. 04 to 01 March 2005) + 500(2005) +2500(2006)= 3900 principal applicants.

    Multiply by 2 for dependents = 7800 EB2 India pending before Mar. 06.

    Please comment on my analysis or feel free to ask questions.





    rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • MYGC2008
    09-25 03:15 PM
    I agree with you EB2ROW might have not got 20K visa in the past. That may be because economy was good, lot of EB1 apps, spillover not done properly etc.

    But Why not this year? economy is still not good, less EB1 apps and probably USCIS might do the right spillover. It is only hope.

    I don't think in any year EB2ROW has got 40K GC in the past, even when the economy was in good shape.

    Does anyone has links for the annual GC issuance per country/per category for 2008. I missed the link.

    The worst case scenario would be 20,000 max. That means EB2(I) will move to Mid or3 rd quarter of 2006 by end of 2010.





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • AirWaterandGC
    05-11 04:39 PM
    If I am in the fourth/fifth year of my CA PR when I decide to go to CA, will I be allowed at least in the country.

    Another question was if I am in my 4th/5th year and know that it might take me another year before I go to CA, can I apply for CA PR again, even when I already have my CA PR OR if I apply for my CA PR immediately after my current CA PR expires, would I get it again (assuming I have the necessary points)

    Thanks again to everyone who tries to shed some light.



    more...


    rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • johnamit
    07-12 04:11 PM
    I always has that question what is the real difference, hear people sayinig more taxes less salary and all that but don't know the actual difference yet.
    Will appreciate if someone can shed more light or post a link.

    Every time I hear "Canadian taxes are so much higher", I respond back with "really ? how much are you paying a month for health insurance?". I suggest a typical breadwinner with spouse + 2 dependents is probably paying $500 / mo + in health insurance premiums. Add that $6K / yr to your US tax bill, then compare it to your Canadian tax bill. ;)

    - GS





    rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • dealsnet
    09-04 11:32 AM
    -TrueFactsis an IV insider. Otherwise how he know the real name of the person.

    quote:( "-TrueFacts) Jayapaul Reddy Vadicherla" This is to warn you on any personal disturbing mesgs"

    So people suspect it is CHANDV23. He have second highest rating after PAPPU.
    So people suspect he got all ratings from his multiple ID'S.
    Sudddenly -TrueFacts become green after so many reds.

    DON'T MAKE US FOOLS.

    IV MUST BAN BOTH OF THEM, BECAUSE -TrueFacts accepts his ID is duplicate only to create to post this thread.

    Mr. CHANDV23.....You should have been aware that when you are logged in with your alias(aka _TrueFacts) it turns "Green dot" beside your ID. Your other ID "CHANDUV23" turns blue if you do not use it...

    Still making me laugh the hell lot trying to prove your point by hiding behind your real Identity. Why not accept that you are indeed "CHANDUV23" Hahaha...

    I guess this is what is called "Wolf in Sheep clothes"



    more...


    rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • Macaca
    02-19 10:59 AM
    Now is the time to donate money, a little bit of your time, a little effort to contact your lawmakers....

    You better start donating NOW

    The following meanings are from Meriam-Webster online dictionary (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/).

    Meaning of donate (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/donate): to make a gift of; especially : to contribute to a public or charitable cause.

    Meaning of contribute (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/contribute): to give or supply in common with others <contribute money to a cause>
    a : to give a part to a common fund or store <contribute to a fund-raising campaign>

    b : to play a significant part in bringing about an end or result <many players have contributed to the team's success>

    By giving money to IV you are contributing (= helpting yourself) NOT donating (= helpfing someone else).





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • gcfordesi
    08-16 12:12 AM
    huge publicity stunt for the movie... the movie runs on the same lines...
    they already archived their goal as every news paper in India has this in front page ...
    why waste our time on discussing politics and system here ...



    more...


    rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • poorslumdog
    08-19 12:22 AM
    Originally Posted by vinzen
    sorry, I love preaching.

    by the way I was referring to "the guy who thinks americans think he is a slumdog...." not you or everyone. But then again you think that I think that you lead a life lower than average. If you think you agreed with me, instead of calling it obvious being defensive and, just agree with me. OK? And get that chip off your shoulder as well.

    well i think we have solved all our immigration issues, i waish if we all concetrate our efforts on solving our issue, if we all try we have chances of succeeding ...if am surprised that we all are stuck in backlog and only 2-3 % take participate in real issues...not sure what is rest of us waiting for?

    I am sure both the ids are same person...:D





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • dealsnet
    09-04 12:09 PM
    It is not good to reveal the real name of the person. Admin please check your password is not misusing by insider friends.
    It is a shame for IV.

    Now this is turning out interesting. I checked "vadicherla" profile and could not see his full name "Jayapaul Reddy Vadicherla".

    So it proves that "-TrueFacts" is an insider. A very cunning insider indeed.
    Shame on you _TrueFacts.

    IV and other insider, can you reveal the true identity of this insider?



    more...


    rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • maddipati1
    02-13 12:11 PM
    its been a while i read the forums..

    well... well !! chandubhai finally cooled down and talking wisdom :-)


    Thanks for all your wonderful help to the community - people like you inspire others.

    Please do not misunderstand my response to your earlier post, I was in no way pointing fingers at you but was trying to clear common misconception that IV must not be looked at like a software company doing good or bad at shares.

    Once again, I respect people's space - it will be great if all of us come together and make this a success





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • gondalguru
    07-17 01:50 PM
    What makes you so sure the spillover can happen in the first quarter? Is there an example in the last 10 years? You may have forgot Feb. 2008 bulletin. If what you say is true, why it was U for EB2-I on Feb. 2008? No one in USCIS can take the responsibility if the spillover in first quarter causes EB2 RoW with cutoff date later, as they can't predict if there will be enough(or not) applicants to fullfill the quota. Therefore, spillover can only happen at 4th quarter. Unless if there's really mininum of usage, then it may start at 3rd quarter, but I don't think it will ever happen at 1st quarter.

    Here is the Feb 2008 bulletin.
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3925.html
    INDIA EMPLOYMENT SECOND PREFERENCE HAS BECOME �UNAVAILABLE�

    Despite two retrogressions of the India Employment Second preference cut-off date, demand for numbers by CIS Offices for adjustment of status cases has remained extremely high in recent months. As a result the annual limit for the India Employment Second preference category has been reached, and the category has become �unavailable� effective immediately.

    Look at my prior post. I think spill over will happen every quarter.



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • psgprasad
    07-03 04:34 PM
    Requesting IV core to setup webfax and IV action items to call senators and congressmen on the mid month retrogression issue and bad process followed by USCIS and DOS

    The response by congresswoman Rep. Lofgren should be added in the webfax and our phone calls.





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • gdilla
    05-11 04:06 PM
    No country in the world will give you credit for pension contributions you've made in another country. If you haven't earned enough credits to draw from SS in the US when you retire, then you get nothing. Period.

    Remember, the SS tax is a tax, not an etitlement. "Paying in" guarantees nothing. By the time you retire, the fiscal health of the SS system may be so drastically different (in part dealing with all the baby boomers) that you really shouldn't count on it even being available in any way that makes a difference in your life.



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • gc_chahiye
    06-28 12:59 PM
    Already it happened for other workers category last month. In mid july THEY WILL STOP accepting 485s if they receive more than they could process.

    For the Nth time, it has nothing to do with how many they receive. If they APPROVE more than the number of available visa numbers, THEN they could/might stop accepting new applications. As long as existing visa numbers are available, they will keep accepting new 485s, thats the law.





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • dilipcr
    06-11 05:11 PM
    To be honest, I do agree that the US needs qualified people with skillsets. The real question is "Are the people from the desi consulting companies the real qualified lot ? " Just to get my background details out of the way. I am a new member, from India ofcourse, and I have recently applied for my citizenship. Now with this huge deluge of immigrants, especially from the desi consulting companies, I feel that my quality of life is getting adversely impacted. Do not rush to conclusions that I am anti Indian or anti immigrant. 12 years back when I first got my H1 visa, the requirements to qualify were strict. Staffing companies to a decent extent followed rules and tried to get the best and the brightest. Once the dot com boom started, people from all walks of life entered IT. This was true of not just the Indians but also of people in the US. Soon after the bust, the value proposition from these staffing companies was simply low cost. This is not to blame the staffing companies. They behaved in an economically rational way.

    Consider this scenario. If you run a consulting company, wouldn't you try to maximize your profits by staffing people in projects at the least cost ? This is econmically rational. You wouldn't worry much about the quality of the deliverables and all you would care is to dump as many bodies as possible at the client site or offshore and get the maximum bang for the buck.

    In this scenario, how is it feasible to expect immigrational justice when the bodies themselves dont provide exceptional talent and skills but simply offer low cost ? Now you would be tempted to bring in the analogous case of illegal low skilled immigrants. Remember they are just that - low skilled workers. They dont "steal" the jobs of high skilled workers. But this dumping of IT workforce has completely brought down the standard of living of the IT workers here. To be honest, those who get green cards today would feel the same way five years from now when the next wave of so called "skilled IT immigrants" offer even lower wages and destroy the quality of life.

    In summary, this retrogression is good in a way. The truly best and the brightest would still be employed until their turn for adjournment comes in. Only the weak are currently scared of the delays. I went through the same torrid GC phase after the tech meltdown in 2001. I was not worried of my job then but many people whom I knew got clobbered and were forced to leave. This is the darwinian flush and it will take its toll. Trust me this the bitter truth. If you people still consider that all the people on H1/L1 are part of the best and the brightest, they are WRONG. Only a small % (probably 20%) are the true best and the brightest and a good 50% will be flushed out. Sorry to say this and hey give me the red dots.



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • satyasaich
    03-19 03:06 PM
    For the record, when i left one of the Big 5, they still answered for 45 day letter, LC was approved, used for someone else (in Feb/07) who is in need.
    How do i know? it's very simple. There were 63 LCs pending in Philadephia BEC, which are EB2s with a priority dates in Jan / Feb2002. Some of my colleagues who were with the same company already filed 140+485 last month.
    Since this is a public forum, i can not give the name of the company
    My company cancelled my labor process the day I resigned, tell me which big reputed company responded to a 45 day letter even when the candidate was not working with them, so that leaves us with companies like Cybersoft who filed multiple I-140 on one labor approval or there are people who are running parallel processes just to be safe and they are buying the sub. labor,so now even if the companies intention's are good,filling I-140 multiple times creates backlog in the service centers and then it is up to your fate if your file is picked up in the numerical order, in concurrent filling it was a race who got the the GC first the original beneficiary or the person who paid price for the same labor. Who are the people opposing substitution ban or the 45 day rule if you find them you will get your answers.





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • paskal
    02-14 02:48 PM
    chandu...have u read the lawsuit outcome? do u still think that an administrative fix is easier to achieve than a lawsuit? lets say it comes down to either/or...either a lawsuit or an administrative fix...which one would IV support?

    but actually an administrative fix is a very real possibility. the administration is currently willing and friendly to this kind of action. we need to draw their attention to the urgency of the matter and the need to act quickly. a lawsuit, if it were to happen is many years away. anyway USCIS cannot recapture any GC on it's own, so it will have to wait for a final verdict and order to do anything..assuming success.

    therefore i would strongly suggest promoting the admin fixes campaign at this time, we do not want to lose this opportunity. this is not an either/or situation. writing letters does not take away from any other ideas etc.
    a failure would not bode well in general when it is because of lack of participation. i want to hasten to add that letters have reached in the thousands now- but we need more, many more. please keep up the efforts, and thanks to the many that are working on this now...!

    also as i said earlier- someone needs to stand up publicly and be a leader. and one leader is not enough. needs a team. that team must be willing to disclose identity etc publicly, if they are to collect money. in any case a lawsuit is very public and anonymity is not an option. these are the very basis of starting such a project. no one has yet responded to this affirmatively. a lot of yes votes do not mean anything. someone(s) needs to be willing to stick their necks out with time, money, effort and a very public profile.

    just my 2c.





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% rose wallpaper images. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • GCBy3000
    11-09 10:11 AM
    Well said. These kind of feelings are general for human beings. But thinking and worrying about any problem is not going to fetch you anything. If anyone has problem, then they have to start thinking about a solution. This is help them to overcome the the real problem. Thinking and worrying about it will make the problem wrost.

    Every human being is having two virtual circles in his entire life. The inner circle is circle of influence on which you have full control and outer one is circle of concern on which you dont have any control. You cannot change the weather(outer circle). Worrying about how cold or hot is not going to help you, but you can wear adequate clothing(inner circle with your control) to over come it.

    So think what you can do with what you have in your control. This will bring peace and happiness in your life and eventually will enable you to overcome big issues in simple way.

    Ok now for BASHERS: IF YOU DONT LIKE, PLS IGNORE IT. I should add this in my signature.

    This discussion can go on and on. Here is my take.

    * US is one of the countries people are flocking into. Even lots of people from UK, Australia and Canada come here to settle.
    * Given this, whenever there are opportunities to lure people in, there will be takers and people who sell (like preapproved labor). If USCIS puts a stop on preapproved labor, then there will be other avenues to take advantage of.

    You may have others in your field/company who are less-educated than you, younger than you and earning more than you, so can you lose sleep over it? No! It is part of life.

    Just focus your energies on IV and its adoption. :)





    IV2007
    07-03 12:50 PM
    I don't have any documents/reciepts related to I-140.

    Recently my company attorney told my I-140 is approved. However he is not ready to provide any further details.

    In such a scenario, can I do AC21 (assuming the risks) ? If so what documentation would I need to provide to my joining company/attorney/USCIS ?





    Marphad
    05-19 10:06 AM
    Illusions, Thanks Bro!!

    Marphad, I have posted less than 20 posts in this forum and I have never posted anything anti-immigrant. The most number of posts I have ever posted was in this thread.

    And that was because I saw some people posting misleading information about the Sri Lankan war and I wanted everyone to see at least what I consider to be the real situation. I can't help it if people have trouble listening to different opinions and different sides of the story but this is a public forum and I have the freedom to post what I feel as long as I don't cross the line.

    In any case, I am too happy today to be wasting my time on petty stuff like these.

    Hasta la vista Baby!!!! :D

    Would you consider updating your profile please!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment