Wednesday, August 10, 2011

images.google.com cartoon

images %IMG_DESC_8% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • bobzibub
    04-04 11:51 PM
    I'm a computer guy. I just hear what is in the news. = )


    hello bobzibub,

    great to see someone welcoming immigrants. My wife is a dentist, licensed in one state of the USA. However she does not have a US DDS. She was licensed by the state as she has great experience and she passed all the tests needed. She has been very well practising dentistry for almost 2.5-3 years now in the US. However, Canada does not let internationally trained dentists get licensed without going to Canadian/American dental school. If you know of any place in CA which would license my wife as she has more than 7 years of exp (4+in India, alomst 3 in USA) and had passed all exams (Board, licensing etc etc), please let me know. That is the single most imp reason for me to still hang im here.





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • pappu
    02-14 10:09 PM
    longg and msp1976, Could you update your profile with contact information. IV can use your skills.





    images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • JA1HIND
    02-13 07:37 AM
    How about everyone who came up with this idea on this thread. Why should IV core or murthy or someone do this ?

    Does any one on this forum happen to know an approximate dollar amount that would cost for if we (IV team) is planning to proceed further with this class action law suite on USCIS?? the reason I am asking for is if we have known dollar amount/target amount in hand it makes it easy for all to start contributing towards this target amount and proceed further with law suite.

    I am sure someone on IV team would create a separate bucket for this specific class action law suite task and keep track of amount that's been collected...

    Yes, I totally support this class action suite and also willing to support as mush as I can financially....





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • lazycis
    02-14 03:49 PM
    Here is my 2 cents on this

    Lets say the interested muster around plaintiffs and sue USCIS. Also, The court agrees that USCIS did not do its duty. Will the court go to the extent of ruling over INA which clearly says that unused visa numbers cannot be recaptured? Will the courts/judicial system set such a precedent where they will go against law just because the agency failed to implement it correctly? I don't think they will set such a precedent by overruling against the law set up by congress and the President who signed it. By long shot, Can the court recommend congress to fix the situation by changing the law and by allowing recapture? Possibly. Does that help and fix our issue?

    Can you cite a provision of the INA that unused EB numbers cannot be reused? There is a provision that DV lottery number expire at the end of a fiscal year. The absence of such provision for EB numbers proves that Congress did not want to prevent recapture of EB or famili-based numbers. Moreover, such recapture happened several times in the past. Plus, check Galves v. Howerton ruling a few pages back.



    more...


    images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • ghouse1742
    03-31 02:22 PM
    Dude, I am not supporting anyone here. Neither Train tragedy not the killing of 2000 innocents. No civilized person would ever support any kind of innocent killing. You missed my point here. I am born and brought up in Hyderabad old city and had seen numerous community riots for nothing. Always its the " INNOCENTS " who gets suffered. These things gets created for nothing. With no reasons. When mob gets angry its gets impossible to control them. Government should have definite guts to control.

    But being in Indian you know how much guts the Government has. Be it any party.

    I supported Modi for the development he had brought to Gujarat. Look at the development in Gujarat before and after Modi.

    A person who assists in the murder of people whom he has taken an oath to protect, cannot be really thinking about the country or for its development. By saying that HE is responsible for the development is clearly under estimating the capabilities of the gujrati people. The gujratis and rajasthanis are leaders in creating wealth and they did that for thousands of years successfully with world's envy before this ugly Indian came into picture. With your logic fodder eating Lalu is the smartest politician ever born....remember his $20Billion revenue he is bringing in from railways....never heard of from any sector...leave alone the ever losing railways...the only thing lalu can be given credit for is...not stopping the elite civil services managing directors and the academia (IIM, ISB) from doing their work...which they have been trying to for several decades....so I dont think the theory is right that one person (call him black spot of India) had done something....when each individual in the state is born with the blood which carries enterpreneurship.....kudos to all gujaratis....





    images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    10-03 11:42 AM
    Hi All,

    One company offered me pre-approved labour, with PD as Dec-2004. They are mentioning that I can file i140 immediately as soon as
    my H1-B transffered to new company.

    I have been hearing the news about LC substitution elimination from DOL.
    Has they announced any dead line for filing the Labor Substitutions ? or expecting soon.
    Has they announced any validity period on approved LCs to regularise this process?
    If yes - How is it going to effect my case?

    Is it better to take this LC( all the criteria required for sub is matched) or apply a new labour under PERM process.
    Currently I am in my first H1-B and valid till Oct 2007.

    Please need experts advice in this regard.

    Thanks,
    BNR.


    there should not be any problem for you. but it is discouraged to go for labor substitution as it is literally jumping the line. there are so many people waiting for their LC and someone came in line just now taking pd from 2004 or before will definately pisses them off. otherwise, you should be okay to take that one.



    more...


    images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • samay
    07-28 09:13 PM
    Dear Sir,

    This is my situation

    1. Applied for H1B Extension on Jul-10-2007
    2. Got RFE on Mar-2008 and replied to RFE on Apr-2008
    RFE: 1. client contract 2. last 2 yrs my tax return
    3. After Reply to RFE no news from USCIS
    4. Applied for Premium processing on Jul-14-2008
    5. I485 Pending and having EAD/AP for my family and Jul-09-2008 applied for EAD Renewal

    My Questions:
    1. Since my H1B expired on Jul-14 What is my status? Can I work till I get my H1B approval?.



    2. How can I expedite the H1B Process ? (already upgraded to PP)
    3. If I get approval , do I need to go back to home country to get stamping?

    Thanks for your time and help.

    Regards,
    watgc

    You should have got a response from USCIS by now or by tomorrow latest. If not then they will have to refund your fee. Once you get approved, when you travel outside of US you will have to get your H-1 B visa -either in your home country or Mexico or Canada.





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • eb2_mumbai
    09-17 08:51 AM
    There are 2.5 EB2-I application per EB2-C application. And EB2 China had cutoff dates of early 2005 in 2009 (they did not enjoy too much spillover in 2009). So my guess it that China will use its 3k annual limit + spillover numbers (depending on how much EB2-C dates move). The spillover would be split 25% china and 75% India.

    Do you have any data to back your claim? I beleive there are more EB2 China numbers than India. I remember seeing some data a while back where Indian EB2 & Eb3 ratio was close to 50% where as China it was 80% EB2 to 20% EB3. Which makes me think there are more EB2 china than india.



    more...


    images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • hopefulgc
    02-13 02:46 PM
    Agreed ... lawsuits work. The links are very encouraging.
    At the very least, we force them to respond & address the problem right away rather than just ignoring us like they have been doing all the time we have been lobbying.

    In our case, the "outs" they have to make us go away are very convenient...
    they would very likely agree to recapture.





    Lawsuits do work. Apparently nobody checked the links I posted on page 1 so here are a few examples:





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • DSLStart
    09-23 09:59 AM
    An excellent idea so far from any member. This can certainly make govt/congress serious about EB issues. And if govt really goes ahead and does something as mentioned in the post, it'll benefit current GC waiter homeowners to get their GC fast and also persuade GC waiters who are still on fence about home buying decision.
    I fully support this effort.



    more...


    images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • eb3retro
    07-22 12:02 AM
    My experience with amway - Very close friend of mine joined amway once he came to US, and within a few weeks, tried it on me. And at the end, he branded me as closed minded person when I said no many times. Forgot the 4 year friendship and never called me for the past 7 years. Oh well, my wife keeps telling me, those who don't understand us cannot be good friends. And after seven years, I agree...





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • leo2606
    09-23 04:34 PM
    One thing, assume if it works out and 50% of the people are able to buy houses and get the GC, they are out of the queue right, so automatically the back logs are gone and the remaining people not able to buy the house will get their GCs soon.


    This is not fair and good idea. what about people waiting in line for years and invested their money elsewhere because of this green card delays or those who do not have enough money and job in this market situation. All of the sudden you are brining this idea. This is not fair. This is kind of buying green card. There is a investment based green card category available for that. I request you to go through that channel if you are rich. Not all employment based green card seekers are rich. Please keep that in mind.

    thanks,
    aps



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • test101
    07-04 11:31 AM
    I tried xls, and txt. it wont upload.i have total 655 contacts. The file size is small but still it wont upload on the iV site.

    someone pls tell me how to upload , i have now an .xls file of media contacts, about 931k in size.





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • unitednations
    02-14 08:46 PM
    I'm sorry, I haven't monitored the web-site since my last posting.

    Today reality hit me very hard. I am in my late thirties and I haven't had much adversity in my life regarding financial, career, family, etc.

    However; today reality really hit me hard.

    One gentlemen, his name was Raja Pitchai. He had asked me to help him file his I-140 and ask for cross chargeability to his wife's place of birth (singapore). USCIS accepted his package and his 140 got approved in a couple of months. (his priority date; india became available one month later anyways (he was from india eb2).

    He was the one of the nicest guys I have talked to. Very courteous fellow.

    They couldn't approve his case because he was stuck in name check. Well, his wife called me today and told me that he passed away last week (brain tumor). He had two U.S. citizen children but him and his wife have no relatives here.

    She doesn't seem to be interested to stay here (she wouldn't be able to keep the greencard process going anyways because the death of the petitioner is automatic denial). She is leaving USA and was going through all the things she needs to wind up. I don't know if she would have stayed here if she got the greencard and I didn't want to task. Reality really him home today.

    I need a couple of days to get over this.



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • Picasa
    07-27 03:05 PM
    Zimbabwean dollars.:D:D:D

    With your attitude, you will not even become millionaire in Zimbabwean dollars.:D:D:D





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • chanduv23
    02-15 11:48 AM
    Thanks for an excellent research and arguments. Some of the arguments are well presented.

    Well, if you are not ready to lead and we do not have anyone else to lead then whats the point of forming the yahoo group? Please don't get me wrong, I am just trying to find out the objective of this yahoo group.

    I think lazycis taking a step forward towards the creation of a group, but does not seem confident he/she will lead the group, but I am sure will definitely lead the group



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • samay
    07-30 04:24 PM
    Hello Samay,

    First of all thank you so much for answering my questions.

    In my LCA(H1B) Prevailing wage is mentioned $ 55K & in my Labor(PERM) application Prevailing wage is mentioned $ 65K.

    My labor(PERM) has been approved & I-140 is in process at TSC.

    My question is
    This diffrence between LCA mentioned prevailing wage(i.e. $55K) & Labor(PERM) prevailing wage(i.e. $65K) going to create any problem at stage of I-140 or later in I-485??

    I am getting paid as mentioned in LCA i.e. $55K.

    I will greatly appreciate response.

    Thanks.

    Both these are separate processes and note that the I-140 is for a future job.So relax.





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • simple1
    05-18 05:15 PM
    To me: sinhalas and tamils look very similar.
    This guy even goes further and says they are one and the same.

    http://www.geocities.com/nallathambi_thevar/TamilSangam_Mauryas.htm

    The present day Sinhala-Tamil conflict though originally a conflict between followers of Hinduism and the neo converts to Buddhism had morphed into a conflict between casteist Tamil Hindus and Tamil followers of ‘Organized Buddhism’ to a conflict between Tamils and Sinhala with the converted Buddhist shifting there allegiance to Pali/Sinhala.Organized Buddhism succeeded in separating Elangai from Tamilakam with its own language of Pali/Sinhala.





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% images.google.com cartoon. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • breddy2000
    09-03 10:23 PM
    breddy2000,

    You see YSR is in high point, as for you corruption, blood politics, mafia by him are no big deal and normal. What should I say? You are better fit to immigrate to Somalia, Afghanistan or Colombia.

    Every one does that, is that a reason. You claim that you are not a supporter of any one. If that is the case then give due credit where required and criticize and condemn when it’s appropriate.

    As posted by abracadabra102 YSR exactly fits for "No better friend, No worse enemy" and in due course he amassed illegal wealth, corruption and killings.

    His death is the reason this thread is here, living or dead facts are facts and yes Good Riddance that he is no more.

    Yes, will do whatever I can, humbly. In fact it is India’s citizens that are forcing these politicians to implement effective policy not the other way where people are living and enjoying an effective system.

    All that I'm saying is why do you need to single out one politician. Can you compare YSR with Mr. Modi(Ghodra Express Issue), Mr Advani(Babri Mazdid Issue)...on how many innocent lives have been lost because of their filthy politics...

    And mind you , you and me are working here in US cos of the open policies created by Mr.Late Rajiv Gandhi in the IT Sector. All that I'm saying is someone or something is better than none.

    For that matter do you support War on Iraq , War on Afghanistan when it comes to people lives...
    First know the facts before you comment and have guts to comment revealing your original ID and not with a hidden one....created just for the sake of it





    cableman
    05-10 06:27 PM
    Does anyone have a comment on this ?

    I got this from: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pub/imm-law.html#act12

    Permanent residents

    Persons who have been admitted to Canada as permanent residents have the right to come to the country and remain here, provided they have not lost that status or it has not been established that they have engaged in activities, such as criminal acts, that would otherwise subject them to removal.

    Conditions may be imposed for a certain period on some permanent residents, such as entrepreneurs. A permanent resident must live in Canada for at least 730 days (two years) within a five-year period. In some situations, time spent outside Canada may count. All permanent residents must comply with this residency requirement or risk losing their status.


    According to the website, you will lose your status if you go to Canada in the 5th year because you won't be able to attain the requirement of living in Canada for at least 730 days (two years) within a five-year period. Actually, after you pass your 3rd year, you will be in risk for the permanent status.





    sachug22
    09-17 11:06 AM
    When it took about 2 years spill over visas (2008 and 2009) for the EB2 India dates to move from April 2004 to Jan 2005, I am sure you could estimate how long it would take to cross a year.

    In 2008 the spillover was distributed evenly between 2004/2005/2006. It was 2009 spillover that clean most of the cases in 2003 and 2004. As of 1st Oct there are next to nothing cases from 2003, very few from 2004.

    Plus in 2008/2009 CIS had EB2-ROW applications that they can approve, this year they do not have the EB2-ROW cushion.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment