Tuesday, August 9, 2011

anushka sharma new wallpapers

images %IMG_DESC_8% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • ita
    03-30 02:56 PM
    For all we know we may not be casting our vote but it is very important to know what is going on around us and this discussion is like a reality check though I agree immigration forum may not be the right place for this discussion.

    Coming back to MMS,Advani-going by the qualities you attributed to these guys MMS is like that exquisite diamond that will always sit inside the locked case who can only tantalize people but cannot make anyone happy(since Sonia and Co will never let his policies/Intelligence reach common man.)
    LK may not be that exquisite a diamond but he is not caged .I don't think he's a dunghill either.
    The most of the guys posting in this thread is not going to vote. Even I think, we all do not have our names in electoral list. There is no sense in arguing who is best or who should be next PM, sitting in US. Furthermore, most of the educated, urban voters will never go to polling booth in hot summer to stand in line to do their duty as a citizen.. Indian�s election of their representatives is fundamentally a show of money and muscle power. Election in India is just a business. It is just investment of money by political parties with the help of capitalists and their lobbyist to get the vote from rural, uneducated, divided voters across the nation. All parties are corruptive, communal, divisive, plays vote bank politics. No exceptions! (whether it is Congress, BJP, communists, BSP, SP, and countless regional parties). One thing I can say or compare about Congress and BJP. Congress is the only party has responsible for bringing both good (economy, growth, education,) and bad (corruption and countless other) thing to India. BJP has not done any good thing to India sofar, only it brought bad things to India (divisive, corruption).

    My input regarding comparison of Manmohan and Advani.

    Manmohan.

    Though, he is not a full time politician, and not a good crowd pulling speaker, he has strong record. He has quietly achieved lot as a RBI governor; FM and PM. US nuclear agreement is a big achievement in his career, despite he had a minority government with the strong left opposition. He does not have long term independent vision, and strong leadership skills. He was widely accepted by all part of the country, as he has no controversial issues.

    Advani,

    He is a good speaker, crowd puller. He is a typical Indian politician. He has leadership skills. He does not have any significant record/achievement to back his claim for PM (either as a ex-minister or politician). For example, he has not done anything to improve the national security when he was a union home minister. He has involved in controversial issue like Babri Majit, and Ram temple issue. He also does not have long term vision, ideas on economy, poverty elimination etc..





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • ebizash
    07-21 12:06 PM
    Did it for 4 years and quit in 2007... lost 20K and 95% of my friends...

    Quixtar is not bad but the people running sub-businesses (such as BWW etc) by pushing tapes and books on you make it HELL

    Stay Away unless you are willing to lose a lot to gain a few!!

    PEACE





    anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • kondur_007
    07-22 02:22 PM
    kondur_007, u know how to make us laughing in a stiuation like this. your post at the end makes me keep laughing.:D

    Thank you very much...but somehow, I woke up sarcastic today!!! i hope i did not offend anyone...else I will get some REDS...:mad::mad::mad:

    Just joking again....:p





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • BharatPremi
    07-11 12:46 PM
    The criticisms of this website are LAUGHABLE. The Economist's quality of life index has rated Canada and Australia the top countries on earth to live in, overwhelming, year after year after year after year!

    Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth consistently dominate the top 10 cities in the world to live. 6 of the top 10?

    Having spent enormous amounts of time in both those countries I can tell you they are wonderful, sensible places to live.

    The index takes into account, cost of living, earnings capacity, safety, etc.

    Canada probably has one of the most rosey futures on earth. It has an abundance of resources, a tiny population and ironically, global warming is adding to its opportunities. Both countries have avoided a single year of recession since 2000, are likely to benefit for ever-higher walls to migrants in the US, and on top of that, both governments continue to operate under surplus budgets.

    Cost of living is actually far below that in places like NY and California.

    Health care, while not top notch, provides better care on average to more people than is likely to be found in places like the US. Particularly for people that are older and more likely to need it.

    Education is infinitely better. US Public schools are atrocious.

    As for the weather, well duh! :) The weather in Minnesota, Chicago, New York and Detroit wasn't that much better last time I looked! And Vancouver is mild and stunning.

    Yes, taxes are higher. How do you think these things are paid for? If you think it's a dog eat dog and you think that the state shouldn't provide education and healthcare, then that's fine. Canada and Australia just aren't for you!


    Anyway, both countries have advantages. I love the U.S. and that's why I'm here. But don't let an inarticulate and unfounded set of ridiculous statements turn you off. Do you own research and make the choice that is right for you!

    Well then what are you doing here in USA? Why you are not in Canada, Australia or wherever the f@@k you think is good and better than USA?



    more...


    anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • kc_p21
    01-14 09:26 PM
    You should change your user name to PALIN_Speak and all will ignore your messages!





    anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • geve
    11-09 09:17 AM
    You are right my friend. In fact you explained every thing. Your concerns are valid. However as you said you are overreacting. In other words you are stretching your strengths.

    You said 4 of them are your friends. By giving complaint on company i do not know what is the outcome. Can also effect the approved GC candidates.

    There is fine line between DHARMAM AND NYAYAM. Personnally i do not think they did wrong. Neither the company nor the candidates. They just used the available system.

    We can argue or put our opinion to the law makers. One of my friend who came along with me on the same flight, same day from india throught same company can apply for citizenship next year.

    where as me

    EB3 -- May 2003
    I-140 approved Mar 2006

    We are all on same page. Forget about what happened to others. Think what we can do? I am not trying to teach, just trying to coll you down.



    more...


    anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • kris101
    07-03 04:25 PM
    Hi Forum,

    I have come to USA last year and was getting paid consistently till May31. Now, on July 2nd new employer (not a desi, but a big company) applied for transfer on premium processing. I'm continuing with my old employer, and they are marketing me, and have all such emails. Just wanted to know whether the paystub will be an issue for transfer? And how soon can I join them, and what is the risk if I join them now, before I wait for response from INS?

    Any response in this regard will be highly appreciated.





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • waitingmygc
    01-13 10:56 PM
    Is this Memorandom final?

    If yes, then the options for them whose employer is consulting company and the employer is not direct vendor to the client are as follows:

    1. If status is H1B, then join direct client of the employer or switch employer having projects with direct clients.
    2. If maintaing H1B status and also have EAD, then switch to EAD ASAP because this Memorandom is for H1B (renewal/extension or Change).



    more...


    anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • satyasaich
    01-13 04:04 PM
    Nuke buddy are you off your rocker. These guys will kill you for even suggesting it. I myselft have taken all kinds of abuses from everyone here and i myself had the presence of mind to not go there. Leave it . That law is the law. Of course it did hurt EB3 but what it did is take the unfair benefit that EB3 was getting because of wrong interpetation of the law. No all that is water under the bridge.

    Once upon a time in this country ( & based on situation 'at' that time), laws were made and hence some classifications such as EB1/2/3 etc;
    I'm not here to waste any one's time( including mine) but why shouldn't we ( i mean IV which includes "all" members) try for following
    1. Automatic consideration of any EB3 after 5 years of filing date of LC ( conditions being verifiable and clean work history ) to EB2 such as a person in the queue shall be able to apply him/her self by providing facts such as 5 years of W2s, say for example.

    2. Any spill over from ROW must "first" be made available to "highly retrogressed EB category" regardless of the country. Simple rule: make the spill over available to "that" EB category where there is most retrogession.
    Meaning not the vertical spill as it is happening now

    AND

    3. Remove the count of dependent family members against number of visas granted per year in any of EB category





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • the_googly
    07-23 12:48 PM
    I posted this message on another thread and got slammed - :confused:. All the discussions here are just speculations.. no one really has access to real numbers.. so take it easy this time :p

    As we do not have any real numbers my predictions are based on EB2 numbers from (assuming the data to be a true random sample)

    Here are number of EB2-I I485 pending cases by year

    2007-100
    2006-150
    2005-125
    2004-200
    2003-50 (250 have been approved)

    USCIS has approved about 450 EB2-I cases last year. A conservative estimate of approval rate going forward would be 30 cases per month. Based on this the movement..
    2003 cases will be approved by Sep '08
    2004 cases by Apr '09
    2005 cases by Sep '09
    2006 cases by Dec '09

    Good Luck !!!



    more...


    anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • TeddyKoochu
    07-22 12:21 PM
    Smile - I can prove this is a relevant topic ..how..

    Some of these jokers (Quikstar..Amway) have filed GC in EB2 and Eb3 which is illegal, someday states Like Arizona will declare that anyone looking like us should be checked for Amway membership and deported

    Profiling is an issue and because of some jokers we all may have to go thru scrutiny.

    We should ask USCIS to check all GC applicants name in Amway database and if found USCIS needs to send them to Mexico (because illegal)..

    We should write to senators... your opinion on this? ( this way Indiancommunity can be clean and fight for legal hardworking people in immigration policy)

    Folks and friends some really nice knowledge sharing is happening here it’s a good discussion. The OP here is a completely fake person and is enjoying at our expense, he has nothing to do with legal immigration just getting pleasure here by instigating us.





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • ksvreg
    10-15 03:24 PM
    If spillover works, logic is simple. Pending applications ~290K. Quot available ~140k
    So, in just two years, every category should be current. Lets not scratch our heads.

    Please work out the data versus pending/quota/spillover. Do VISA DATES ENGINEERING. And figure out the visa dates process/workflow and put in front of DOS/USCIS to adopt. Or lobby to adopt. or rally to adopt.

    Otherwise our math will always be different from DOS/USCIS math on visa dates ;)



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • Marphad
    05-18 01:19 PM
    How has panini's profile in THIS THREAD got anything to do with immigration? this is NOT an immigration related thread. If you should police a person's profile in an immigration related thread no one would object, but this is the wrong thread. And isn't the default changeability the US ? Your accusations are pretty strong and doesn't seem to have any backing; what are the rumors that he has been spreading ? anti immigrant ???

    If you should police this site, then ask the Admin's to close non immigration related threads that have a political debate involved.

    Well,

    Panini's profile is "WRONG" on this thread too: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=237356&postcount=1

    More, It is wrong to put fake data. All I suggested is that it has some impact on his credibility and his reaction was very strong. I agree with his post contents and second them too! Not comfortable with someone roaming around with fake profile - keep in mind profile is the same whether it is immigration or non-immigration related thread.

    You tell me the reason you think why Panini put wrong profile data. OK, you don't know, then tell me why you put correct profile information? You will get your answer.





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • ns33
    02-18 02:18 PM
    Did you ask you lawyer? It's so much easier to criticize.
    My immigration lawyer laughed when I asked about a possibility of filing WOM to force action on my stalled I-485. So I proceeded myself. Yes, I did many mistakes but I ultimately prevailed. AILF lawyer and Assistant US Attorney could not believe that an ordinary programmer can write quality legal briefs and challenge the government. Some of my friends did not bother with WOM and are still waiting while others followed and received green cards. If you think outside of the box, you can achieve something others could not.

    Not sure if this was answered earlier... however, since this is employment based immigration and every step of the way we've needed to have our employer's approval/sponsorship to do anything; can 485 beneficiary be a plaintiff in such case without their employer's consent? especially if employer is one the the major corps.? how realistic it is to assume that a major corporation. would like one of their H1-B lead class action against USCIS?



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • rsdang
    07-16 01:22 AM
    So gurus,
    The progress has been better than this analysis - so where does this leave us?
    Any more thoughts?





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • mmanurker
    03-29 03:10 PM
    US just elected a President who father and step father are Muslims. And that is great and the world appreciates that because it shows that this country can judge a person by his skills or character and not get stuck in bigoted views about muslims or other minorities. And we love this country for that

    But when it comes to India, don't you think of voting for Rahul gandhi because he might have some blood of either a parsi or ('god forbid') muslim in him. That certainly should dis qualify him, shouldn't it. Nepotism is certainly bad but this takes the cake. Dont vote for him because he might be 10% parsi/muslim (I am sure you have not forgotten about the italian heritage but you can raise that later). But certainly criminals and perpetrators of Genocide would be desirable PM choices. Rock on

    you just proved how ignorant you are, coz US president's biological father is not a muslim.....His father is born in a christian family but was raised by a their neighbor who happened to be a Muslim family. His father never converted to Islam neither the family who raised his father tried to convert him but yes his father did adopt this Muslim family's name hence we see Hussain as his middle name.



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • hydboy77
    05-29 04:36 PM
    I agree with what you said except I would add those past mid 2004 instead of 2005 as hopeless situation in eb2 india. I dont think the Eb2 India will ever move past March/april 2004. Infact with every visa bulletin the EB2 india dates will start moving backward to 2003-2002. One silver lining is Eb3 to eb2 porting will be completely useless. It now takes atleast 6 monts for perm to clear( this is the best case), EB2 is almost impossible to get, if you take a risk and apply in eb2 almost gaurenteed for audit. atleast now we have a clear picture of how many decades(no pun intended) it takes for eb2 and eb3 India to get there green card. My guess is obama\durbin\grassley are figuring out how to kick us out. I remember one of the tactics that the conservatives proposed for kicking out the illegals was to make it difficult for illegals to get employed by imposing heavy fines on employers for hiring illegals. Obama durbin and the democrats are using the same tactics with just a minor difference, instead of illegals they (obama\durbin et al) are going after legals by issuing RFE on EVL even for 485 etc etc etc. Basically they want to haress and make us so dejected that we will leave US and they can keep our social security taxes for wealth redistribution. most of us (atleast the people who graduated out of US universities) gave the prime part of our lives for this country, now we are being treated like we are not even humans. How can anybody work in US for 10+ years and still not have a green card and face the possibility of being kicked out.

    Ok, the guy that sets the dates says that he sees no possibility of dates moving forward for EB India and ppl are still thinking there is hope? I am an optimist and try to see the brighter side - and that side here is that we know there is no hope for those past 2005 in the next two years. That to me is sufficient to make decisions and move on. Be it changing to a different job or going back to the home country - most probably the former for me.





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • poorslumdog
    05-03 01:23 AM
    :D:D:D

    This reminds me a hilarious movie Burn After Reading!
    I am almost rolling on the floor here...

    Should I say who supports Prabhakaran here are LTTE or LTTE sponsored ? I don't think so:D:D

    You are the only one talking about LTTE or prabaharan. No one cares. Others are talking about civilian..do u know the meaning for that.





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% anushka sharma new wallpapers. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • newtoearth
    05-03 01:56 AM
    ...





    ronhira
    01-13 03:24 PM
    Calm down Girl. relax. atleast you called me your friend. freinds dont fight. just take it easy and relax. take a nap, you will feel better.

    Sorry if i said some thing wrong.

    Your friend

    MC

    mc,

    this guy is pulling u'r chains..... its not she.... its a he.....

    u know who this guy is? surprise surprise ....... gcperm is back.... as plainspeak....

    hey gcperm aka plainspeak..... long time.... where've u been? i missed u :rolleyes:





    crazy_apple
    07-13 05:58 PM
    Byeusa - I read your story and felt like you have written mine. I came to USA in 2000, with a dream...a 25 year old young single guy, having a B.Tech degree from IIT Delhi, full of fire, fighting to do anything. 7 years down the line, only thing that I have earned here is a thick 25 lb bag filled with immigration papers. I avoid even looking at that bag, it makes me feel depressed. My wife, a graduate from IIT, sitting at home on H4 waiting for a day when she will get her work permit. Now I am 33, I am still doing what I was doing at the age of 25. My manager gives me 3 days to finish something and I know I can do it in 3 hours....it has become a physical job, its not a mental job anymore. This is the 3rd time, someone has applied for my green card and I am sure it will never go thoguh.

    Keeping everything in perspective, my wife and I applied for Canadian PR 2 years ago and now we have gotten it. We want to move to Canada, however there are so many things.....daughter, her school, new country, culture...etc. Nevertheless, when I read your story, I felt encouraged and I am going to think harder in this area. I wish you well. God bless you!

    Kumar1 - you cracked me up with your "thick 25 lb bag filled with immigration papers" comment. It is so true. In about 10 years here, I have accumulated a similar bag...for myself and my wife - starting with F1s, H1s, H1 transfers, Passport Copies, LC Copies etc. Hopefully the bag will be a relic in a few years...and we will laugh at it. Just hoping that day comes soon.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment