Tuesday, August 9, 2011

wallpapers for krishna

images %IMG_DESC_8% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • NolaIndian32
    02-13 11:20 AM
    Ok - so what is it going to cost us to get a consult with Rajiv Khanna? Anyone know this? Until we have more details on this, I commit $25 for this first consultation. (I will gladly raise the commitment once I know how much this will cost and if IV Core Members support this initiative).





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • lahiribaba
    06-12 09:56 AM
    Dude, Read Vivek Wadhwas findings carefully. He wants the best and the brightest to be provided unlimited visas. I agree with him completely. He is not for perpetual fraud and wage destruction as proferred by the outsourcing companies. Next time when you quote a defence, atleast quote something that supports your case not the opponent's :-)

    You all can scream and shout all you want but

    NOTHING IS GONNA STOP THE OFFSHORE OUTSOURCING TRAIN THATS ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING>>>>>>>>>

    BECAUSE.>>>>>>>>>

    OF THE SHEER SIZE OF INDIA'S POPULATION.....

    10 YEARS FROM NOW IF YOU ARE IN IT YOUR BOSS WILL BE SITTING IN INDIA





    wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • grimreaper
    07-21 02:02 PM
    Because of all these experiences, even when you genuinely smile or strike a conversation with a desi, he/she first suspects you to be an ammway guy. I face it everyday, being "outgoing extrovert" in nature, I tend to smile and talk to people in elevators, walkways, malls, restrooms, groceries etc... which is mostly casual fun stuff and most times desis suspect that I am a ammway guy and cut me out harshly.

    When I moved to Cali about 2 yrs back from the midwest, I saw a guy at a desi store in the bay area who looked very similar to an old school friend whom I have not seen in 14 yrs. I went upto him and started talking to him asking if he was the same guy, He insulted me and avoided me like the plague. In midwest, I have not had any similar exp when I have tried stiking any conversation with a desi, so I was shocked. Then my BIL who had been living in the bay area for a while tole me about amway cons being in huge numbers and the fact that Desis do not trust anyone in the bayarea who appear friendly and the probable reason why this guy behaved the way he did. It is sad that we cannot be friendly to our own countrymen.





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • soulat
    10-03 11:24 AM
    Hello,

    Firstly, thank you to the attorney for taking the time to answer our questions and to Immigration Voice for facilitating this process.

    Dear attorney,

    Is the "P" visa category considered a dual intent visa category? Meaning can someone on a P visa apply for permanent residency?

    If yes, then is the permanent residency process for a P visa holder the same as someone on an H visa? i.e., get LC, I-140 and then apply for I-485?

    Thank you in advance for your reply.

    Best wishes to you!



    more...


    wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • Napoleon
    07-12 05:54 PM
    Please help me out here
    1. Will I need an employer to keep me on a visa in Canada?
    2. If so, does anyone knows any employer who plays by the ratio?
    3. Do I need to stick to this employer forever during my CA - PR application?
    4. Is canadian market good enough to pay 120 per hour for an ERP consultant?





    wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • Kushal
    07-27 12:35 AM
    My desi neighbor told me about it recently. What are your experience with Amway Quickstar. Have you guys made money from it?

    Its like asking an anti-immigrant, what you think about legal/illegal immigration?

    I guess you would get better idea if you call up Amway corporation or FTC and find out. And not from other who spend their time flipping channels and burping beer.
    As far as I know there are people from US Army, NASA scientists, NFL players, pastors etc.....from different background are very successfully building the franchise business. No wonder they are growing $1.2 billion dollars every year since 1950.
    Of course is not for everyone; its only for people who know the power of free enterprise on which this country is built on.

    Question is whether it will work for you? Your families finances are decided by you, and not by any other people. If you do take advice from other, then you will be flipping channels and burping beer too, and it takes one big financial hit to wipe you off the slate.



    more...


    wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • chanduv23
    08-17 03:21 PM
    This should not be a silly topic and won't be...I want to take this opportunity to bring the bigger issue here... things happen for a reason... we all need to understand that we have to make a positive out of this issue... Atleast all educated folks like us should be able to channel our wisdom to those folks who feels that they are above all... That kind of mentality should need to change in INDIA for people like SRK and politicians and lot of business tycoons.... I believe this incident is very good opportunity, one more time, once again for all those conscious folks who live here US and INDIA to make things better for life.

    "snathan" do not disappoint when people disagree with you... I 100% concur with your thought process...


    "chanduv23"

    I like the way that you put things in a perspective called your own prism. I do agree lot of things that you say but you seem lack of very basic fundamental human touch...

    World is a BEAUTIFUL PLACE... Mother EARTH is an awesome place to live... do not fall into a trap those who morons used and twisted great peoples words and made this place worse for political gains/reasons. Please do not twist/turn the great one and only Einstein words and his context is different.

    My point here is "Respect should be given by that acts that you do in life...should not be given just by demand"

    All I am saying is that "IN INDIA WE GOT SOOOOOOO MANY PROBLEMS TO SOLVE" why SRK cribbing about this incident... and innocent/ignorant and un educated folks going crazy over there.... instead he can do lot of better things in INDIA so that he can be recognized all over the world and given respect.


    EDUCATION, EDUCATION AND EDUCATION is the only solution for all the problems in the world.

    Well - world is definitely a beautiful place. World is beautiful because of beautiful good people. Like there is a saying "How is house different from a home? House maybe be beatiful and big but it is a home ONLY if it is a happy place to live" and making the world our home lies in how we make sure that it is a happy place to live.

    While your approach towards solving the problems is "education" in my opinion education does help, but that is NOT the only factor. Change happens gradually. Don't we all agree that the most educated people might be the biggest "problem creators"


    WRT snathan - he is a personal friend and I know him. He is sympathetic towards poor and downtrodden and wants to fight against injustice etc.....

    To snathan - to understand things in a better perspective, I recommend that you try this. Invite 30 hungry, poor, starving people to your house and provide them with food, education, good life and ask them to seek opportunities to better themselves. You may face the following

    (1) People may get more demanding
    (2) They may fight among themselves
    (3) Some might steal from you
    (4) Some might get into unethical activities
    (5) Some might disrespect you and step over you
    (6) They may show more respect to those who did not care for them and curse you for some silly reason.

    You might find some good people who really do what you intend them to do.

    Why I say this is - there is no GOOD POOR MAN nor BAD RICH MAN - different people behave different in different circumstances.

    Did you know that India's independence struggle, American civil liberty struggle were all funded by rich businessmen - they trusted the leaders and gave a lot of money for campaigns for them to be successful.





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • hiralal
    06-11 08:12 AM
    ratturani, i am seeing an increasing number of posts that state the facts as clearly as you have stated... thats great... now i think somewhere some day, someone will float a good idea of motivating employers such as MS, Intel, BAC etc to fight for us instead of trying to motivate only the congress... see, we dont have too much of power in congress... :-(
    very good points.
    this is what we do till infinity ...discuss discuss discuss.
    open more threads, discuss discuss discuss.
    end.
    we discuss more than the congress.

    let us come with small numerous campaigns to highlight the contributions of legal immigrants..atleast that will prevent people from getting bored



    more...


    wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • grupak
    12-13 12:04 PM
    --I think, per country quota system was framed with diversification as underlying principle, not discrimination.

    Depending on which country you are from, it may seem like discrimination or fair system upholding diversity.

    If you are from India, you would hate it. There are truckloads of programmers in that country. But if you are the only graduate with programming skills from a country like timbaktoo (?), you would love it. You also got a shot at american dream.

    This EB quota system reminds me of Caste reservation system in India. To some that is fair, to others, it is unfair. Depends on which side of the fence you are.

    Fairness or not is not the issue. Question is can it be challenged in a court? Diversity at work place is encouraged through outreach for example. But you cannot discriminate in employment based on national origin. Employers can't put quotas for employee diversity. Employment based immigration I don't think can count because part of the requirement for holding the job is that the employee have a valid work authorization.

    For example, someones H1b 6yrs runs out the without possibility of extension, you cannot cry discrimination from the employer for not hiring you beyond 6yrs. As I said, the employers don't force you to not change job or job title. People don't because they will lose their GC or spot in the GC queue.

    As an unrelated side note, the current quota system is something that has evolved from past policies some of which was used to restrict citizens of certain countries.





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • breddy2000
    09-04 11:36 AM
    -TrueFactsis an IV insider. Otherwise how he know the real name of the person.

    quote:( "-TrueFacts) Jayapaul Reddy Vadicherla" This is to warn you on any personal disturbing mesgs"

    So people suspect it is CHANDV23. He have second highest rating after PAPPU.
    So people suspect he got all ratings from his multiple ID'S.
    Sudddenly -TrueFacts become green after so many reds.

    DON'T MAKE US FOOLS.

    And right on.... Never expected such a behaviour from a noted Senior member.....

    Personally I do not care if I get "Reds" or "Greens" as it is not going to give me GC for what I'm here for.....



    more...


    wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • krishnam70
    07-10 06:58 PM
    yes there are numerous articles about that too. Atleast for IT folks things are ok





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • PlainSpeak
    01-13 01:24 PM
    Sorry about the mutiple posting. I had issues posting that and for a second i thought IV has booted me out.

    Guys if you give me some time i wil lreply back to each and everyone. I am after all a single gal with only 2 hands and please if you want to make some comments about ladies please do so in good taste:D



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • logiclife
    02-06 01:57 PM
    I dont think that you HAVE TO file I-140 within 60 days after labor is approved.

    --logiclife.





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • perm2gc
    10-24 11:06 AM
    If you join Microsoft , you might get less salary but they pay your insurance 100%. Is microsoft selling insurance to you?? its just a benefit/perk being an employee of microsoft.

    same thing here too... pre-approved labor is just a perk/benefit offered by employer to hire you with less salary. so if you think you sacrificed your salary to get to cut the line for getting GC then you are thinking right.if not please stop thinking like socialist.

    It all about money and business brother.
    We have so much discussion on this topic in many threads but i dont know why people want to discuss samething again and again.

    We know LC substituion is good for few and worst for many...

    Admins can you please close the thread...



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • Macaca
    07-04 11:04 AM
    Please post good reliable estimate of cost for applying with ALL possible break ups. I know the following only!

    Cost of applying = application fee ($795 ??) + Lawyer fee + others (= medical + pictures + ...)

    Also, which parts are lost if we have to re-apply!





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • ash27
    05-29 12:35 AM
    I've met couple of guys who came on L1 and have filed GC in EB1. they are simply project managers and exploited this loop hole... I'd raised this issue earlier but was scoffed stating that I would have done the same if I would have been at their place...Felt like slapping the guy who made this stupid comment.

    Given that we have played by the rules, lets prevent any kind of fraud to make sure that there is FIFO.....



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • unitednations
    02-13 03:57 PM
    Out of those 400K ....200K happen to be India/China...

    Today's projection for me EB3/India is 7-10 years to get GC....
    with a higher number this would come doen to 2 years ( would it ???)..That is the whole game...EB3 India might not become current but at least EB3 ROW would be current and then the spillover would make EB3 India picture much better....

    Also AC21 allows the spillover to happen quarterly rather than annully...not in the fourth quarter..( Please correct me if I am wrong..)

    Reference
    http://www.fourmilab.ch/uscode/8usc/www/t8-12-II-I-1152.html#_a_
    Look at a(3)

    (3) Exception if additional visas available
    If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 1153 of this title for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.

    This is why I mean USCIS/DOS was lazy. If there is total visas for the year (hypothetical 160,000). then only 40,000 are available by quarter. If there is 50,000 applications in the que then there is retrogression. Remember if there is more demand then what can be approved by quarter then retrogression.

    So what this means is that if there is 400,000 approved I-140's but only 300,000 greencards then 7% limit would apply because there are more people in the que then what can be approved by quarter. Therefore, ROW people would still be able to file throughout the year and then whatever is left in the fourth quarter that ROW hasn't used then it would spillover. Therefore, it would still give ROW people to continue filing and taking the visas while the 7% countires have to sit and wait for breadcrumbs until the fourth quarter.





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • sankap
    07-10 01:06 PM
    FYI... Canada has much better public schools and health care...Never mind the high taxes...





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% wallpapers for krishna. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • arunmohan
    09-23 03:34 PM
    Hello:

    I cannot get to the excel sheet or a website, my company firewall is blocking it. Please post all email addresses.

    This is a great idea and all members of IV should send it. Please pass it to your friends to send the same.





    dilipcr
    06-16 02:15 PM
    I agree with you. This guy applied his GC in 2001 and got it in 2003. In just 2 years. He made a stupid decision to leave MSFT and then lost 3 jobs in a short span. He is some nut mental case who is happy seeing others getting screwed. Maybe he works his way up by pushing others down.

    I dont understand as to why you are so enamoured about MSFT ? Is leaving MSFT a stupid decision ? Why do you jump to conclusions in a public forum without understanding the facts behind a decision ? Let me give you some facts about MSFT and my decision to leave. Draw your conclusions accordingly. As a techie, atleast then, MSFT was among the top notch companies to work for. The work was satisfying and not to mention the pay was rewarding too (atleast in 1994). Back then MSFT's core cash cow products were MS Office and Windows. That is the case even today. MS Office's 2000 release and Windows NT releases were path breakers. In my opinion, if you are in any group other than these 2 groups within MSFT, I dont think the work is truly satisfying. If your concern is a stable paycheck then ignore my opinion.

    Back in late 2000, the labor queue in WA, CA, NY and TX states was way too huge and the processing times were long. I surveyed the land for labor certification times and chose to move to MN or IA inorder to get thru this process faster. I chose a dot com company in MN and my labor and I140 flew fast before the 9/11 disaster struck. Oh BTW I was millionaire "on paper" for about 28 days :-). You may think that I went thru the entire GC for just 2 years. You need to check with people who had been GC during that time of the times we were in. In those days, in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, every immigrant in the midwest was scorned with hatred. Google immigrant tales and you will know. I had planned hard, gave up a stable paycheck and went thru 3 layoffs to get my GC. I believe that the long queues atleast in labor and I140 are due to a large number of people applying from NY and CA. I hope you would realize that people think through issues before making decisions. If you have not done the same dont scoff at people who do so.

    One last tid bit - MSFT is not the greatest of organizations that you think it is. As I said, if a stable paycheck is all you care for then you are right. If you are looking for real exciting action on the prfessional front, just in my humble opinion, think Hedge funds.





    cagedcactus
    06-21 03:20 PM
    I took upon a couple of new employess in 2004 October and trained them for couple of months as per my job requirement. The company later laid off few guys and substituted two approved labors with these two guys. They got their greencards last year, while I am stuck with a F***ing 2003 PD.
    I cant even say how mad I was over getting screwed like this, but hey, if there is any good left, maybe I will have my day too........

    I agree with your post here.....

    Many of us are not aware of the extend of labor subtituion and the impact that it has on the visa numbers .

    I personally know a case where 1-140 was filed in 2005, for a Labor which was approved as early as 2000.

    The person was able to get his green card in 6 months time (he has been in US only for 1 year, came to work with the Indian company and joined this new firm just to get his substitute LC) and ate away 2 visa numbers which a genuine GC applicant should have got.

    When there are applicants who are waiting for more than 5-7 years to get their green card and in some cases just to get through the labor certification process , isnt this grossly unfair?

    Advocates support LC substituion as it is just one more avenue for them to make more money. Unscrupulous employers support the LC substituion since it helps them to make money ( as I understand many of these companies sell LC) . Also same LC is used multiple times.

    The losers are genuine GC applicants who are ethical and companies which are ethical.

    As a H4 visa holder my life in this country has been so very limited that even opening a bank account or getting a driving licence is tedious as most people have no clue about H4 Visa-its limitations including absence of SSN and donot acknowledge ITIN number for many of the above purposes.

    We who are hindered by retrogression and the slow processing (actually no processing at all ) happening in the backlog centers should welcome this new legislation for Banning LC substituion.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment