Tuesday, August 9, 2011

brad pitt beard braid

images %IMG_DESC_8% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • mallu
    02-13 02:00 PM
    Well, i see only congress can do it. But still, in the EB skill based immigration that law is barbarian. Do companies find the much needed critical talent based on country of birth ?





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • extra_mint
    09-15 06:10 PM
    There are no Spill over rules for splitting the visa's b/w I and C. Instead the Rule about spill over requires the PD (cutoff) for 2 countries to be same.

    Infact if you look at any old VB (last quarter) where dates for China and India are same then that is the month for spill overs.

    Cutoff for China will never advance India dates for spill overs.






    There are 2.5 EB2-I application per EB2-C application. And EB2 China had cutoff dates of early 2005 in 2009 (they did not enjoy too much spillover in 2009). So my guess it that China will use its 3k annual limit + spillover numbers (depending on how much EB2-C dates move). The spillover would be split 25% china and 75% India.





    brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • nashim
    07-15 02:06 PM
    Dear Attorney,

    Is it possible to have 2 different I-485 with 2 different employers at the same time?

    I already have an I-485 pending through my current employer. Is it possible for me to file another I-485 through my future employer?





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • krishnam70
    07-10 01:42 PM
    Wish you the very best byeusa......

    I might be moving to Canada next summer if there is no progress in my case here...My PD is Nov 2003 EB-3...I got my Canadian PR in May 2005 and I have until May 2008 to move.....So keeping my fingers crossed..I too work for a Canadian company in US.....Wish you good luck...


    we have until july 2008 to move in to canada, lets see its probably bye bye usa if something does not happen until then. tired of waiting for this elusive GC, my story is verry verry similar to byeusa..



    more...


    brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • snthampi
    07-30 01:16 PM
    By the way did buy any of the stuff from them later on. I mean u r that close to them.

    Or just close to her?:D





    brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • kittu1991
    07-16 06:02 PM
    EB2 is current now..."EB2 will be current within a year" gives an impression that EB2 which is not current will get current in one year...
    He is talking about Eb2 India.



    more...


    brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • matreen
    02-13 12:53 AM
    I think the entire community should align behind Administrative reforms with a laser-focus. This initiative is a digression.

    IV has had it's own share of success with it's approach. No other methods have succeeded so far .

    Also, from my little IV volunteering experience I can vouch that our community has very high inertia and is difficult to organize. people are afraid to send letters to president...good luck in getting them to sue USCIS.

    community does not have the bandwidth to take multiple initiatives.

    I see no wisdom in doing this. USCIS/DOS can screw us worse , if they wish to . This is not being timid but being pragmatic...anyway the bravado talk also needs to be followed up by multiple clear paths to victory.

    How long do you think we are going to live like this, without hope. CIS already screwing us...what else to afriad......I disagree with CHMUR...





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • miguy
    03-20 08:11 AM
    You can renew your permanent resident card only if you lived in canada for atleast 2 years in 5 years. And to get the card, you need to get a guarantor signature who knows you for atleast 2 years e.g. a physician, attorney, etc



    more...


    brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • _TrueFacts
    07-08 09:34 PM
    Time to celebrate the divine punishment. I haven't seen Ramayana, but I have seen Ravana in the form of YSR.

    People of AP should enjoy the moment.





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • Dyana
    02-15 12:27 PM
    Thank U all for your quick answers&good advice.It feels good to know I have new friends who can help me with my questions.
    About the cheques u're right, that's how we have done it. Separate personnal cheques for each of us, easy to track online.
    Hopefully we are not out-of-status and my husband's employer is not on th black list.
    How couldn't I figure it out by myself what IV means????Shame,shame...



    more...


    brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • ita
    03-29 02:12 PM
    or is it ignorance? (even if you are responding to someone' post)
    Hindus in India have come a long way when it comes to religious tolerance,don't you know that?
    Remember we had a Muslim as president(Abdul Kalam) a Sikh for PM(Manmohan Singh) a Italian Roman Catholic as the president of the ruling party(Sonia Gandhi).

    But certainly criminals and perpetrators of Genocide would be desirable PM choices. Rock on

    If you say so then I think Sonial Gandhi/Rahul Gandhi/(even Priyanka Gandhi would be the front runners in list. Don't forget Sikh riots/Bofors/Oil Scam/the now Missile scam /KGB connection (ref 'State Within State')/ Rahul Gandhi's arrest by FBI and many more...

    Here, have fun... enjoy this.( I know if it was written by a Hindu you would come back saying it's biased.But now you can really enjoy it )

    To all it's a must read

    http://74.125.93.104/search?q=cache:prdjEwwFXSUJ:www.francoisgautier.co m/Written%2520Material/Christian%2520India.doc+ambika+soni+religion&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

    On a side note:
    Kashmir Hindus were ousted by Muslims. Even during the recent Mumbai attacks perpetrators gave a interview to the news channel saying that it is an attack on the Hindu India.
    Still Hindus maintained communal harmony even though Antulay, a muslim ,tried to take advantage of the situation.Still people like you carp about Muslim discrimination.
    What is this desperation to keep the almost non-existent (Hindus-hate Muslims, Hindus hate Christians)hatred/discrimination alive even though reality time and again proves the harmony of Hindus.

    Even after all this I believe the truth that be it Hindus/Muslims/Christians... we are human beings and equal by the very virtue .



    US just elected a President who father and step father are Muslims. And that is great and the world appreciates that because it shows that this country can judge a person by his skills or character and not get stuck in bigoted views about muslims or other minorities. And we love this country for that

    But when it comes to India, don't you think of voting for Rahul gandhi because he might have some blood of either a parsi or ('god forbid') muslim in him. That certainly should dis qualify him, shouldn't it. Nepotism is certainly bad but this takes the cake. Dont vote for him because he might be 10% parsi/muslim (I am sure you have not forgotten about the italian heritage but you can raise that later). But certainly criminals and perpetrators of Genocide would be desirable PM choices. Rock on





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • eb3retro
    07-26 10:39 PM
    arkbird, I cant help but LOL on your post. Thank you, you made my day. Good response.

    Here is one potential answer...

    Yes, you will retire at 40 because no self-respecting person will come near you let alone hire you so I guess you will have to retire and that $xxxx/per month, please feel free to replace it with disability (of course mental!) benefits from your state! ;)

    ArkBird

    I am not with Amway or Quixtar but I think the folks with Amway/Quixtar are under represented on this thread and it's not fair :-)

    Just to add another dimention to this thread I will play the devil's advocate :D

    Here I go ...

    You guys are all wasting your free time bitching on this thread where as we are spending all our free time growing our business. We will retire early as we would make $xxxx/month for nothing when we turn 40 and dont need to work anymore where as all you guys bitching about Amway / Quixtar will still be working hard at your jobs till 60.

    What's your response ?

    :D:D:D:D



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • snathan
    03-30 10:48 AM
    Snathan,Arkbird

    Please do understand MMS brought economic reforms when he was finance minister in P.V Narasimha Rao's govt.People thought country would see the same in 2004 when MMS was made PM. But Sonia Gandhi didn't give him that freedom.We didn't see any reforms in these 5 years.

    Opting for MMS is like saying I won't take Sonia/Rahul but would take them if they came with a wrapper called MMS. That's what MMS is.

    All those voting for MMS in the poll might as well vote for Rahul if you are bent on only congress party for communal/other reasons of your own.

    MMS is not even fighting these elections.As per congress party sources Sonia doesn't want to announce Rahul as PM candidate because if congress loses then Rahul has to take the blaim(which will affect his charisma..huh our leaders run not qualifications but charisma and even urban/rural people fall for that).If congress wins MMS will be replaced with Rahul citing health or some other issue within no time.
    I can understand rural masses but educated skilled people falling for the tactics of unskilled Sonia is something.No wonder she is going great.

    I believe there were some junkies called Left were holding the Govt and MMS as hostages.... Thats why there is no reform...





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • jonty_11
    11-01 05:18 PM
    you may receive a letter in 1 -2 months.
    That may have a confirmation receipt number OR
    your whole packet back with reason as to why your application was returned. So read carefully and refile.



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • JA1HIND
    02-13 07:37 AM
    How about everyone who came up with this idea on this thread. Why should IV core or murthy or someone do this ?

    Does any one on this forum happen to know an approximate dollar amount that would cost for if we (IV team) is planning to proceed further with this class action law suite on USCIS?? the reason I am asking for is if we have known dollar amount/target amount in hand it makes it easy for all to start contributing towards this target amount and proceed further with law suite.

    I am sure someone on IV team would create a separate bucket for this specific class action law suite task and keep track of amount that's been collected...

    Yes, I totally support this class action suite and also willing to support as mush as I can financially....





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • Jerrome
    09-24 10:24 AM
    When can I get my gc based on these uscis data for sept 2005 eb-2.Please suggest me.

    100% by this time next year.



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • petepatel
    02-14 02:05 PM
    :D Lets Do It





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • vdlrao
    09-17 11:01 AM
    7 pages of this and I don't think there is any clear information on how many applied betweek Jan and April-1 of 2005. I saw a post somewhere where someone said Cisco alone had about 1000 applications. Now if you add dependents to it that is almost a years quota of EB2,just from Cisco!!! I think easily there are around 5000 EB2 applicants in just that time frame. My 2 cents.


    When it took about 2 years spill over visas (2008 and 2009) for the EB2 India dates to move from April 2004 to Jan 2005, I am sure you could estimate how long it would take to cross a year.





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% brad pitt beard braid. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • immi_seeker
    09-14 03:04 PM
    I was among the very first to predict forward movement of EB2 (8 months back when most of the information available suggested no movement). Looking at September approvals i will see there will be very few cases pending from 2002-2004 for EB2 (those pending will be cleared in next few months since PD will stay current).

    My estimate is that

    EB2-India pending applications with PD older than Dec-2004 no more than 2000.
    EB2 India had used 8000-10000 visa in 2009 (5000-7000 in Sept 2009 alone)


    Holding following assumptions we will see more forward movement in coming months and whole of 2010 fiscal year.

    Slow improvement in economy (fewer new applications from EB2-ROW and EB1)
    PERM applications stay stuck (as they are very few approvals in last 12 months)
    CIS is force to allocate visa every quarter (leading to large spill-over)
    Fewer EB3 to EB2 porting


    CIS has prudently processed most old cases (pending for name-checks) and also pre-adjucated most cases filled in 2007-2008. So if they have visa numbers pending we should see big movment in Dec 2009 Visa Bulletin. This movement could cover all EB2-I 2005 cases in next two quarters (by March 2010). How explained below

    EB2 gets 10K visa each quarter (28.6% of 140,000 divide by 4)
    EB1 gets 10K visa each quarter (28.6% of 140,000 divide by 4)

    Assuming 3k spillover from (EB1/EB4/EB5 to EB2) => EB2 will get 13K visa
    EB2 ROW uses 7K (700 India, 700 China, +5k others) - there are 6K visa to allocated by Dec 2009 and 12K by March 2010 which will be given to EB2-India.

    BEC LCA applicants in 2005 estimate (EB2 India) = 2000 => 4400
    PERM applicants in 2005 (7276 of this 40% are Indian and 60% from EB2 ) -> 1750 LCA
    1100 LCA => 3850 GC

    Total pending I-485 in 2005 (EB2 India) ~ 8000

    This would mean PD will cross 2005 in next 2 quarters. I have pesimetic estimates so it will not surprise me it the dates move more rapidly.



    seems to be a good and close to accurate analysis. we have to wait & see





    Wendyzhu77
    07-30 11:22 AM
    Apparently this guy has and aganda and is purposefully twisting the fact to facilite his own benefits. With the consulate interview list out, it's absurb to suggest CP can in anyway use even "moderate" number of visa numbers. Also, considering the fact that uscis must approve 140k EB applications each year, it is obvious they must have the capability to process at least 10k each month, or , 20k for two months. There is absolutely no reason why uscis can not use at least 20k visa numbers in the following 2 months from AOS cases.
    This Ron Gotcher guy does not seem to get it.... he has an agenda, I dont buy his logic. It is unlikely that ~ 50 cases at consular posts are enough motivation to move dates forward by two years.

    It took roughly one year for EB2-I dates to advance beyond April04 from the time it first got to April 04.
    We know 2005 is a lean year.
    It is likely that it will take almost a year before EB2-I dates advance beyond June06.
    Those with PD < June06 that do not get a GC by Sep08 can expect to get it by Sep 09. Until then we will see some short term swings between 2003 and 2006.





    tikka
    07-04 08:55 AM
    Dugg the links, posted to the board. What other action items do we have?

    some more items we all can work on

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5989

    also mail the reporters listed on this thread

    DIGGING is simple we have to encourage more members to DIGG> this will keep our stories as most popular



    No comments:

    Post a Comment