alisa
02-14 10:11 PM
If we increase the number of links from other web-sites, blogs etc to immigrationvoice.com, then immigrationvoice should show up earlier.
1) Does this mean that if we link from our webpages/homepages to IV, that it will count?
2) How about if I set up a website, create a thousand pages in it, and put a link to IV on each of those pages? Does that count? Is it the number of pages that point to IV that count? Or the number of websites? Do you know how the spiders work?
3) Also, how about clicking on IV. Like, can I google retrogression, and then go to page 2, and then click on IV. Will that count? If it does, then we can all do that daily. All the bums that come here and don't pay, they can atleast do this.
I am bringing this up because I had been googling retrogression for a long time, and IV never came up.
1) Does this mean that if we link from our webpages/homepages to IV, that it will count?
2) How about if I set up a website, create a thousand pages in it, and put a link to IV on each of those pages? Does that count? Is it the number of pages that point to IV that count? Or the number of websites? Do you know how the spiders work?
3) Also, how about clicking on IV. Like, can I google retrogression, and then go to page 2, and then click on IV. Will that count? If it does, then we can all do that daily. All the bums that come here and don't pay, they can atleast do this.
I am bringing this up because I had been googling retrogression for a long time, and IV never came up.
wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1%
furiouspride
08-02 07:55 PM
One of the things that I've observed about these 'IBO's is that most often they are underachievers in general. Mostly staying home over the weekends, hardly any communication skills, no good friends (no your IBO partners are not your friends), low confidence and plain arrogance. They are asked not to take NO for an answer. So anything that you say against them annoys the hell outta them. I know I should not be using such derogatory language against any person but I seriously feel this corporation is plaguing our society big time.
I have a co-worker who downs at least 5-6 cans of their flagship product 'XS Energy Drink' everyday. He hardly moves from his desk all day so why in the world would he need an energy drink for? One day, the rest of the team confronted him and asked him if he even knew what was in the energy drink. He quickly got angry and snapped back "VITAMINS!!!". We were like WTF? Since when did energy drinks started to have vitamins in them? Finally, I showed him the contents of the drink: #1 Taurine, #2 Caffeine. So it's nothing but fukking Red Bull. And we all know 'Red Bull gives you wings!'. Wish it gave you brains too.
Another co-worker asked him if it'd be OK to give that drink to his 5 yo when he thought that it was alright for him to gulp gallons of it. He snapped again saying "OF COURSE! In fact she drinks small quantities of it everyday." A 5 year old kid drinking Red Bull. Can you beat that? Just coz this idiot wants to earn more points. That is when I got seriously pissed!
I have a co-worker who downs at least 5-6 cans of their flagship product 'XS Energy Drink' everyday. He hardly moves from his desk all day so why in the world would he need an energy drink for? One day, the rest of the team confronted him and asked him if he even knew what was in the energy drink. He quickly got angry and snapped back "VITAMINS!!!". We were like WTF? Since when did energy drinks started to have vitamins in them? Finally, I showed him the contents of the drink: #1 Taurine, #2 Caffeine. So it's nothing but fukking Red Bull. And we all know 'Red Bull gives you wings!'. Wish it gave you brains too.
Another co-worker asked him if it'd be OK to give that drink to his 5 yo when he thought that it was alright for him to gulp gallons of it. He snapped again saying "OF COURSE! In fact she drinks small quantities of it everyday." A 5 year old kid drinking Red Bull. Can you beat that? Just coz this idiot wants to earn more points. That is when I got seriously pissed!
ezee
08-16 01:49 AM
What use is this thread? How does it serve the purpose of IV. I see emotions flaring up time and again with every "incident" that media sensationalizes. Its high time administrators here took control of our messaging otherwise anti-immigrants are soon going to pounce on this. I sense an under-current of hatred in some posts as well. I am going to stop coming here if this mindless stuff does not get stopped from being posted. Personally I don't even think that forum should be on the home page.
2011 %IMG_DESC_2%
coopheal
02-12 07:35 PM
Quota means a guaranteed number of visa for a country. For example if there is a 3% quota for monorities in college admissions, it guarentees 3% will go to minorities. There is no such quota for green card; only maximum limit a country can use. Even with this limit India captures more visas then any of the ROW countries.
Okay so remove per country cap.
Okay so remove per country cap.
more...
John333
07-26 05:22 AM
Dear Attorney,
I have an approved H1B petition, but was given 221(g) during consular interview due to lack of license to practice my proffession in US. They instructed me to submit the license within one year to stamp the H1B visa.
Now I am comming to US on a Visitors visa to write the licensing exam and to get licenced.
I am aware of the aware of possibility of changing status from Visitors visa to H1B after getting licence without leaving US, since I already have an approved
H1B.
But I came to know that USCIS will take around 90 days to approve status change from Visitors visa to H1B.
Kindly clarify whether I can start working for my H1B employer immediately after filing status change with USCIS, or do I need to wait till the approval, to start working.
Also do I need to include 221(g) I received after my H1B consulate interveiw for the status change application.
Thank you very much in advance...
I have an approved H1B petition, but was given 221(g) during consular interview due to lack of license to practice my proffession in US. They instructed me to submit the license within one year to stamp the H1B visa.
Now I am comming to US on a Visitors visa to write the licensing exam and to get licenced.
I am aware of the aware of possibility of changing status from Visitors visa to H1B after getting licence without leaving US, since I already have an approved
H1B.
But I came to know that USCIS will take around 90 days to approve status change from Visitors visa to H1B.
Kindly clarify whether I can start working for my H1B employer immediately after filing status change with USCIS, or do I need to wait till the approval, to start working.
Also do I need to include 221(g) I received after my H1B consulate interveiw for the status change application.
Thank you very much in advance...
kaisersose
02-13 11:03 AM
Wake up, buddy. This is IV. Not !
Removal of Country caps was, is and will be one of the top agendas of IV , whether beneficiaries of a discriminatory system like you support it or not. It's morally and ethically repugnant to see discrimination based on country of birth in the 21st century. Just because it benefits some like you, it doesn't become right.
Employability has nothing to do with Country of Birth. When we are selected based on merit, skill and education by our employer, why should we suffer just because we are born in the wrong country?
It's time to throw away this last vestige of discrimination inherited from the previous centuries and move to a future where every individual is valued for what he/she is individually and not based on whether he was born in India or Sri Lanka.
Dude,
Read my post again.
I am not saying it is a bad thing (not for us desis). All I am saying is *every* country in ROW will oppose removing country cap and they have explicitly said so on . They would have said as much here too, if we had more diversity on this forum.
It is not about right or wrong, ti is just the way it is. The UK guy can come in to the US today for employment and can have a GC in a year or two. Why on earth will he support a change that will push him into a 10 year queue?
The point is, we should know where we stand when we are taking up removal of country cap. Unlike the other changes whic hare benefical to all GC aspirants, this is one change that will be opposed by several GC aspirants.
Removal of Country caps was, is and will be one of the top agendas of IV , whether beneficiaries of a discriminatory system like you support it or not. It's morally and ethically repugnant to see discrimination based on country of birth in the 21st century. Just because it benefits some like you, it doesn't become right.
Employability has nothing to do with Country of Birth. When we are selected based on merit, skill and education by our employer, why should we suffer just because we are born in the wrong country?
It's time to throw away this last vestige of discrimination inherited from the previous centuries and move to a future where every individual is valued for what he/she is individually and not based on whether he was born in India or Sri Lanka.
Dude,
Read my post again.
I am not saying it is a bad thing (not for us desis). All I am saying is *every* country in ROW will oppose removing country cap and they have explicitly said so on . They would have said as much here too, if we had more diversity on this forum.
It is not about right or wrong, ti is just the way it is. The UK guy can come in to the US today for employment and can have a GC in a year or two. Why on earth will he support a change that will push him into a 10 year queue?
The point is, we should know where we stand when we are taking up removal of country cap. Unlike the other changes whic hare benefical to all GC aspirants, this is one change that will be opposed by several GC aspirants.
more...
samay
07-06 12:08 PM
Hello,
Could you tell at 140 level does a candidate needs to submit all the previous
H1 Approval notices.
I couldnt submit my previous 140 approval notice since it was during 2000-2001. How important is the previous H1 B approval notices for a 140 approval ? . I submitted the current approval notice which is from 2006-2009
Rajesh
Hello
We normally submit all the previous H-1B approvals with the I-140 application. I am a bit confused from your post is there a gap in your H-1 B approvals.
Could you tell at 140 level does a candidate needs to submit all the previous
H1 Approval notices.
I couldnt submit my previous 140 approval notice since it was during 2000-2001. How important is the previous H1 B approval notices for a 140 approval ? . I submitted the current approval notice which is from 2006-2009
Rajesh
Hello
We normally submit all the previous H-1B approvals with the I-140 application. I am a bit confused from your post is there a gap in your H-1 B approvals.
2010 %IMG_DESC_3%
at0474
12-14 05:06 PM
I find it abominable that there are still some humans(?) left in this century who want special benefits based on their race and country-of-origin in this 21st century !
It's time people were measured on merit instead of he is Indian, Chinese or some other nationality. Eliminating country quotas is part of IV strategy on the homepage. If someone has issues with it, well you are working against IV strategy !
Stop dividing people based on ethnicity - Indians, Chinese and others. Every one deserves equal opportunity, not based on their country, race or color (all abominable ideas to me) , but purely on merit.
--What you said sounds very interesting. But it got me thinking, what if the merit is equally distributed by the country of origin and there is a limit to the opportunities this country can provide?
Let us say there are 140,000 EB visas given every year. Based on pure merit and sans any regard to nationality. Don't you think it could potentially lead to more visas being consumed by one country?
What if this country wants to ensure diversity to its social fabric?? How do they go about doing that?
It's time people were measured on merit instead of he is Indian, Chinese or some other nationality. Eliminating country quotas is part of IV strategy on the homepage. If someone has issues with it, well you are working against IV strategy !
Stop dividing people based on ethnicity - Indians, Chinese and others. Every one deserves equal opportunity, not based on their country, race or color (all abominable ideas to me) , but purely on merit.
--What you said sounds very interesting. But it got me thinking, what if the merit is equally distributed by the country of origin and there is a limit to the opportunities this country can provide?
Let us say there are 140,000 EB visas given every year. Based on pure merit and sans any regard to nationality. Don't you think it could potentially lead to more visas being consumed by one country?
What if this country wants to ensure diversity to its social fabric?? How do they go about doing that?
more...
Kodi
05-17 05:05 PM
According to the latest news from Sri Lanka:
1) All the Tamil civilians that were held hostage as human shields by the LTTE, have been rescued by the Sri Lankan army and have crossed over to safety.
2) The LTTE have conceded defeat and said it is ready to surrender to a 3rd party.
3)The whereabouts of Prabhakaran is not yet known but there is lots of rumors in the net saying that his body has been found and it is being investigated for DNA proof.
4) The Sri Lankan army is still engaged in clearing out small pockets of LTTE that still remains.
5) The whole island is celebrating with dancing in the streets, fire crackers and distributing Kiri-Bath (Milk Rice) which is cooked for very important occasions. And I wish I was there too !!!! :)
So as you see it is all good!!!
Same here. I wish I was there to join the celebrations.
1) All the Tamil civilians that were held hostage as human shields by the LTTE, have been rescued by the Sri Lankan army and have crossed over to safety.
2) The LTTE have conceded defeat and said it is ready to surrender to a 3rd party.
3)The whereabouts of Prabhakaran is not yet known but there is lots of rumors in the net saying that his body has been found and it is being investigated for DNA proof.
4) The Sri Lankan army is still engaged in clearing out small pockets of LTTE that still remains.
5) The whole island is celebrating with dancing in the streets, fire crackers and distributing Kiri-Bath (Milk Rice) which is cooked for very important occasions. And I wish I was there too !!!! :)
So as you see it is all good!!!
Same here. I wish I was there to join the celebrations.
hair %IMG_DESC_4%
apb
12-14 02:24 PM
I really don't see how removing the per country ceilings alone without increasing the anual quota will help the entire comminity. If you do that alone all it will do is make the date retrogressed for all the countries even further. So where's the gain?
Getting the anual quota increased, not counting dependents in the quota and recapturing visas from passed years will help EVERYBODY.
If people want to think that something petty as removing the per country quota is going to solve all our problms then all the best (and God bless us all) ! :cool:
PS - Pardon me if this sounds harsh but this is how I see it.
We need to understand that the basic premise of the removing the per country limit uses the assumption that there is enough visa for all of us. But sadly this is not true. We have ask for increasing the GC limit from 140000 to xyz. The last increase was in 1990 which was after 14 years. Now 18 years have passed and there is no change in that direction.
Increasing limit cannot be fought in the court. It requires changes in law. Removing dependents from EB based GC consumption also cannot be decided in court. But removing per country limit for EB/GC can be decided in court. Just because we are fighting for one does not mean we are ignoring other agendas of IV.
Getting the anual quota increased, not counting dependents in the quota and recapturing visas from passed years will help EVERYBODY.
If people want to think that something petty as removing the per country quota is going to solve all our problms then all the best (and God bless us all) ! :cool:
PS - Pardon me if this sounds harsh but this is how I see it.
We need to understand that the basic premise of the removing the per country limit uses the assumption that there is enough visa for all of us. But sadly this is not true. We have ask for increasing the GC limit from 140000 to xyz. The last increase was in 1990 which was after 14 years. Now 18 years have passed and there is no change in that direction.
Increasing limit cannot be fought in the court. It requires changes in law. Removing dependents from EB based GC consumption also cannot be decided in court. But removing per country limit for EB/GC can be decided in court. Just because we are fighting for one does not mean we are ignoring other agendas of IV.
more...
_TrueFacts
09-05 01:55 PM
One more excellent link: Andhra Pradesh: Beyond Media Images (http://www.hvk.org/articles/0704/142.html)
Also from respected forum by all IMV members, R2I club forums: YSR Missing.. Now confirmed dead in chopper accident - Page 5 - R2IClubForums (http://www.r2iclubforums.com/forums/f38/ysr-missing-now-confirmed-dead-chopper-accident-13448/index5.html)
If what's written in all these links is false than YSR deserves sympathy.
Also from respected forum by all IMV members, R2I club forums: YSR Missing.. Now confirmed dead in chopper accident - Page 5 - R2IClubForums (http://www.r2iclubforums.com/forums/f38/ysr-missing-now-confirmed-dead-chopper-accident-13448/index5.html)
If what's written in all these links is false than YSR deserves sympathy.
hot %IMG_DESC_5%
panini
05-11 05:32 PM
Hmmm... Not sure what you mean about my opinion and mindset. I was only responding to your "accusation" of SL government destroying "competitiveness" by providing some facts openly known to almost all Sri Lankans but not in the outside world. Those facts also give you an insight in to the root cause of the problem. You are free to form any opinions about me. Just remember that there are two sides to each story. Look at both sides before you make a judgement.
As for your wish wanting to see Sinhalese and Tamils living as equals in a peaceful sri lanka, we all share that sentiment with you and Thank you for that. Hopefully that day is not too far.
Panini, This is the kind of opinion and mindset is causing the problem. Your reply tells more than the report i provided. I want to see singalese and tamils living peacefully and with equal rights in SL.
I pray god everyday for that only. Every human being is same, Getting discriminated and discriminating people is so stone age mindset.
As for your wish wanting to see Sinhalese and Tamils living as equals in a peaceful sri lanka, we all share that sentiment with you and Thank you for that. Hopefully that day is not too far.
Panini, This is the kind of opinion and mindset is causing the problem. Your reply tells more than the report i provided. I want to see singalese and tamils living peacefully and with equal rights in SL.
I pray god everyday for that only. Every human being is same, Getting discriminated and discriminating people is so stone age mindset.
more...
house %IMG_DESC_17%
cinqsit
01-14 03:19 PM
I would argue that Indian consulting biggies saw that they could offer resources to clients at much cheaper rates than offered by American consulting companies. That drove down billing rates for everyone. Also one cannot deny the fact that persons who faked their resumes have contributed to the decline of the quality of talent pool. Don't get me wrong, bad apples existed and thrived in both big and small companies. But the occurences of such misdeed is/was more rampant in body shops. Some examples are the hiring of fresh grads & H4 & other unskilled workers and passing them off as "high skilled resource".
On the other hand if American consulting companies bill high rates to clients, they are at leat still paying decent wages to their employees. So wages stay at moderate levels. But what This whole tiered employement brought into play was that the actual employee was not getting paid too much but the client would still pay quite a bit, maybe not as much as what an American consulting company would bill. The wages of IT professionals went down.
Though this memo is reiterating the same rule again, they want to send a message that body shops are hurting the overall balance of the arrangement they had prior to when desi comapnies setup shops, and that they are keen on eliminating this source of imbalance.
I agree completely. I fail to understand why people are so upset with this development. Your life will be better in the long run. Cant you all see ?
cinqsit
On the other hand if American consulting companies bill high rates to clients, they are at leat still paying decent wages to their employees. So wages stay at moderate levels. But what This whole tiered employement brought into play was that the actual employee was not getting paid too much but the client would still pay quite a bit, maybe not as much as what an American consulting company would bill. The wages of IT professionals went down.
Though this memo is reiterating the same rule again, they want to send a message that body shops are hurting the overall balance of the arrangement they had prior to when desi comapnies setup shops, and that they are keen on eliminating this source of imbalance.
I agree completely. I fail to understand why people are so upset with this development. Your life will be better in the long run. Cant you all see ?
cinqsit
tattoo %IMG_DESC_6%
sandy_77
08-13 04:26 AM
I have two main questions. First question is about 221g. I am stuck in India for administrative processing (no reasons given) for the last 6 months. I would like to know if there are any legal ways of getting the process expedited. Second question is about filing I-485 while on 221g. I have an approved I-140 and if my priority date becomes current while i am still stuck under 221g, what are my options for filing I-485? Can I file or not being outside US. Will AOS be possible or do I need to go for CP? Any other options?
more...
pictures %IMG_DESC_7%
mundada
09-23 11:05 AM
Finally a great idea that the Congress can swallow without appearing being pro-immigration.
dresses %IMG_DESC_12%
TeddyKoochu
09-15 11:36 AM
Thanks for this useful info. 05 & 06 approved #s in Q-4 of 08 looks very significant - these alongwith approval of 'multiple filed AOS' will surely reduce wait time for 05-EB2i. Hop[efully before june 05 cases will be done.
Friends I believe that we are underestimating the cases that have been abandoned due to the bad economy. Individuals having to back, revocations etc. I estimate that we can chop off at least 25% more just by that on top of the existing deductions / reductions. clearing out of the 2006 batch by Sep 2010 looks really very likely.
Friends I believe that we are underestimating the cases that have been abandoned due to the bad economy. Individuals having to back, revocations etc. I estimate that we can chop off at least 25% more just by that on top of the existing deductions / reductions. clearing out of the 2006 batch by Sep 2010 looks really very likely.
more...
makeup %IMG_DESC_9%
PlainSpeak
01-13 03:45 PM
mc,
this guy is pulling u'r chains..... its not she.... its a he.....
u know who this guy is? surprise surprise ....... gcperm is back.... as plainspeak....
hey gcperm aka plainspeak..... long time.... where've u been? i missed u :rolleyes:
Ron Hira my friend you are on an immigration forum and you have an Anti Immigrant login id. Now what could be funnier than that Ha Ha...
As to me being a guy phasshhhhhh i am all female
And i am laughing in my pants seeing you confuse me with GCPerm. I remeber seeing that name on IV before. Was he an EB3 who was kicked out by you guys ?
this guy is pulling u'r chains..... its not she.... its a he.....
u know who this guy is? surprise surprise ....... gcperm is back.... as plainspeak....
hey gcperm aka plainspeak..... long time.... where've u been? i missed u :rolleyes:
Ron Hira my friend you are on an immigration forum and you have an Anti Immigrant login id. Now what could be funnier than that Ha Ha...
As to me being a guy phasshhhhhh i am all female
And i am laughing in my pants seeing you confuse me with GCPerm. I remeber seeing that name on IV before. Was he an EB3 who was kicked out by you guys ?
girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14%
number30
01-18 08:14 PM
"just eating everyone's head"
To eat the some heads What if tomorrow same rules are applied for the Green card process?
To eat the some heads What if tomorrow same rules are applied for the Green card process?
hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11%
andy garcia
02-15 12:27 PM
when did you check?
I checked 10 min. ago it looks COOL;)
I checked 10 min. ago it looks COOL;)
hpandey
05-01 04:38 PM
Its in today TOI that Congress/UPA govt. has raised a concern to their PAK counterparts about safely of some 35 Sikh families living in a small village which falls in Taliban's territory.
Why not a single statement by UPA Govt. / MPS/ any high ranking diplomats for Srinlankan's Tamil ? Are they affraid of Congress leadership or what ?
I don't know for what cause LTTE is fighting for and see them as same other terrorist organization in name of freedom. Its LTTE and their leaders who should be punished and brought to justice for killing of Rajeev Gandhi, not the whole community.
Don't be too confident that you may never be in the situation like them. Who knows tomorrow ? History tells us that you would be never safe on foreign soil ! If its not you, it would be your next generation who might seek support from your home country
My post is to just show double standard played by UPA govt.
The Pak Sikhs are being troubled by the Taliban whom everyone opposes and the Pak govt is doing nothing and hence India should raise a voice.
The Tamils in SriLanka are not being opressed by SriLanka but by LTTE themselves ( using their own people as human shields ) . The Srilankan govt is trying its best to minimise losses while trying to rout the terrorist LTTE. India does not have any sympathy either for the Taliban or for LTTE. Both are enemies of India.
Personally I hate the LTTE and their damn cause. Someone who would kill our PM does not deserve any sympathy.
I cheer the brave SriLankan Army who will finally clear their country of this terrorist manace. I wish India had the same drive to remove terrorists from our country in J&K and elsewhere .
Why not a single statement by UPA Govt. / MPS/ any high ranking diplomats for Srinlankan's Tamil ? Are they affraid of Congress leadership or what ?
I don't know for what cause LTTE is fighting for and see them as same other terrorist organization in name of freedom. Its LTTE and their leaders who should be punished and brought to justice for killing of Rajeev Gandhi, not the whole community.
Don't be too confident that you may never be in the situation like them. Who knows tomorrow ? History tells us that you would be never safe on foreign soil ! If its not you, it would be your next generation who might seek support from your home country
My post is to just show double standard played by UPA govt.
The Pak Sikhs are being troubled by the Taliban whom everyone opposes and the Pak govt is doing nothing and hence India should raise a voice.
The Tamils in SriLanka are not being opressed by SriLanka but by LTTE themselves ( using their own people as human shields ) . The Srilankan govt is trying its best to minimise losses while trying to rout the terrorist LTTE. India does not have any sympathy either for the Taliban or for LTTE. Both are enemies of India.
Personally I hate the LTTE and their damn cause. Someone who would kill our PM does not deserve any sympathy.
I cheer the brave SriLankan Army who will finally clear their country of this terrorist manace. I wish India had the same drive to remove terrorists from our country in J&K and elsewhere .
yabadaba
06-27 03:19 PM
Three facts, followed by one interpretation.
First: several members (incl self) have checked with their own lawyers and these lawyers tend to agree with the common interpretation of validity for entire month. And at least some of these are lawyers with many years of practice.
Second: Fragomen, the largest immigration law firm, on its website mentions the mid-month possibility; so while there is no government source, the whole topic cannot be dismissed as an unfounded rumor.
Third: Macaca keeps cutting and pasting from the ombudsman's report in many different colors.
My interpretation:
The mid-month concept seems to be a matter of opinion. Multicolor posts notwithstanding, there's nothing official on this matter so far. (I emailed the state department seeking an answer; not surprisingly, I haven't heard back. If anyone else can get something from the horse's mouth, then post it here. If you can get stuff only from the other end of the horse, then maybe there's isn't much pointing in driving a general panic.)
awesome reply! I still have the color question open to macaca. now instead of red blue/bold/non bold he has started using green also. either he is color blind or i am going to end up color blind when i read the news article thread
First: several members (incl self) have checked with their own lawyers and these lawyers tend to agree with the common interpretation of validity for entire month. And at least some of these are lawyers with many years of practice.
Second: Fragomen, the largest immigration law firm, on its website mentions the mid-month possibility; so while there is no government source, the whole topic cannot be dismissed as an unfounded rumor.
Third: Macaca keeps cutting and pasting from the ombudsman's report in many different colors.
My interpretation:
The mid-month concept seems to be a matter of opinion. Multicolor posts notwithstanding, there's nothing official on this matter so far. (I emailed the state department seeking an answer; not surprisingly, I haven't heard back. If anyone else can get something from the horse's mouth, then post it here. If you can get stuff only from the other end of the horse, then maybe there's isn't much pointing in driving a general panic.)
awesome reply! I still have the color question open to macaca. now instead of red blue/bold/non bold he has started using green also. either he is color blind or i am going to end up color blind when i read the news article thread
No comments:
Post a Comment